Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

United getting rid of Lukaku who they dont fancy for cash and Dybala is a brilliant move. Hes maybe not kicked on at Juve in last season or two but he is comfortably better than Mata and Lingard who will be his competition for the number 10 role. Hes wasted out wide which along with Juve building the team around Ronaldo is probably why he struggled at Juventus with Allegri last season but again I cant see why Sarri wouldnt look to use him as a second striker in a 4312 like he used at Empoli and tried to use at Napoli. 

I think Manure is crazy to sell Pogba

unless they got Saúl Ñíguez in his place, which they will not

IF they get SMS and he plays like he did last season, they are fucked

I know I am one of very few here who rate him, but there are almost no MFers who can replace him WHEN he is motivated

he is such a talent

if you are Manure, WHY bail out Real?

it is madness

Dybala is brilliant business

after that

they REALLLLLLY need 2 CB's and a LB, badly

they have SHIT there, out of the nine players they have at CB and LB

only Lindelöf is worth fuckall (and he is more of a 3rd CB, they need 2 who are better than him)

the other 8 are garbage (Bailly strictly due to injures, which are on the verge of destroying his career at this point)

it is a joke they think Luke Shaw and Ashley 'Thug Life' Young are acceptable LB's at this level

they also need to someone get rid of the biggest bust in football (for the price of wages) in Alexis,

what an insanely bad move that was, he should be forced to give half his salary back, if there was such a thing as a fairness clause

38 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Who

you would make me list them, lol

sigh

some are gone already (sold or loaned with options to buy or released or let go on free transfers) and some who need to GO

Ola Aina

Kenneth Omeruo

Zappacosta

Drinkwater

Bakayako

Michael Hector

Marco van Ginkel

Lucas Piazón

Danilo Pantic

Rob Green

Eduardo

Baba Rahman 

Mario Pasalic

Lewis Baker

Victor Moses

Charly Musonda

Alavaro Morata

Matt Miazga

Todd Kane

Gary Cahill

Kyle Scott

Izzy Brown

Marcin Bulka

Gonzalo Higuain

Tomas Kalas

Kasey Palmer

Charly Musonda

Jake Clarke-Salter

Wallace

Nathan

Daishawn Redan

probably forget a few

@Vesper

I’m speaking in terms of influence and how it’ll impact the side. Not one of those players bar maybe Zappacosta influenced the team. 

We are losing Hazard and bringing in 6 players where if everything goes right, could all take the influence Hazard had, distributed among them. At the very worst, we would stand still as a team. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

@Vesper

I’m speaking in terms of influence and how it’ll impact the side. Not one of those players bar maybe Zappacosta influenced the team. 

We are losing Hazard and bringing in 6 players where if everything goes right, could all take the influence Hazard had, distributed among them. At the very worst, we would stand still as a team. 

you didn't say that

you just made a blanket statement

and some I listed are/were first team players

Bundesliga transfers: Nadiem Amiri swaps Hoffenheim for Leverkusen

The Hoffenheim exodus continues. Following the exits of Julian Nagelsmann, Nico Schulz, Joelinton and Kerem Demirbay, Nadiem Amiri has opted to move to Bayer Leverkusen. The Germany under-21 is thought to have cost €11m.

https://www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-transfers-nadiem-amiri-swaps-hoffenheim-for-leverkusen/a-48896856

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you didn't say that

you just made a blanket statement

and some I listed are/were first team players

Isn’t really that vague when you read the past page. We aren’t held back because we are losing Drinkwater/Bakayoko, and dozens of loan players that’ll never kick a ball for us. We are held back because we are losing Hazard. 

My point is that if those 6 players, players Lampard will undoubtably utilise, show their worth, they can fill the void Hazard left. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

United getting rid of Lukaku who they dont fancy for cash and Dybala is a brilliant move. Hes maybe not kicked on at Juve in last season or two but he is comfortably better than Mata and Lingard who will be his competition for the number 10 role. Hes wasted out wide which along with Juve building the team around Ronaldo is probably why he struggled at Juventus with Allegri last season but again I cant see why Sarri wouldnt look to use him as a second striker in a 4312 like he used at Empoli and tried to use at Napoli. 

Maybe but Lukaku trying to play technical football with Sarriball doesn't feel right. Does Sarri actually want him or are Juventus pushing for this?

On the other hand, Conte is gonna be fuming again over not getting Lukaku...again!

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe but Lukaku trying to play technical football with Sarriball doesn't feel right. Does Sarri actually want him or are Juventus pushing for this?

On the other hand, Conte is gonna be fuming again over not getting Lukaku...again!

Im a bit unsure if its club driven or Sarri driven the move. Although Sarri had Higuain at Napoli and many probably wouldnt of assumed was a really technical player (although he is technically is light years ahead of Lukaku). But yeah a really technically gifted player like Dybala who can play as a 10 or second striker, bags of energy, can score and create, I would have assumed that Sarri would of wanted him to be part of his plans. I would of thought he would have been a really big fan of him.

14 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Swap deal agreed for Dybala and Lukaku. Just a matter of United convincing Dybala to take the step down 

Please don't let this happen, Marina hijack the deal and let him stay at Juventus one more year, anything but coming to another PL rival.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Bundesliga transfers: Nadiem Amiri swaps Hoffenheim for Leverkusen

The Hoffenheim exodus continues. Following the exits of Julian Nagelsmann, Nico Schulz, Joelinton and Kerem Demirbay, Nadiem Amiri has opted to move to Bayer Leverkusen. The Germany under-21 is thought to have cost €11m.

https://www.dw.com/en/bundesliga-transfers-nadiem-amiri-swaps-hoffenheim-for-leverkusen/a-48896856

Promising youngster, good move for him and covers Leverkusen in future for when Havertz moves. Be interesting to see how Bosz does with Leverkusen this season. Promising manager in there.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Swap deal agreed for Dybala and Lukaku. Just a matter of United convincing Dybala to take the step down 

I really thought the era of mega swap deals was over but I guess it makes sense.  Great deal for Rom, if he gets fit again he will tear that league up. Dybala i am not sure he is cut out for the PL. But a sublime Talent.  Lets hope Martial, Rashford, Dybala will be stamping on each others feet. 

All doom and gloom in here. I think we are very much in the mix for top 4 and people are overstating Arsenal and United's business.

We are rebuilding quietly under the radar without the pressure of big-money signings. Managed to add quality players like Pulisic, James, Tammy and Mount in a window with a transfer ban. 

Pochettino fumes: 'I'm not in charge' of transfers

Mauricio Pochettino has distanced himself from Tottenham's lack of transfer activity, suggesting that his title may need to be changed from manager to head coach.

So far this summer, Tottenham have broken their transfer record to sign Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon, while they have also signed young winger Jack Clarke from Leeds United, where he will return on loan for the coming season.

Having gone the two previous transfer windows without a single signing, a frustrated Pochettino believes he should not be the one held responsible for the lack of arrivals at White Hart Lane.

"I am not in charge and I know nothing about the situation of my players," Pochettino said after Tottenham's 1-0 win over Real Madrid in the Audi Cup.

"I am only coaching them and trying to get the best from them. Sell, buy players, sign contract, not sign contract -- I think it is not in my hands, it's in the club's hands and [chairman] Daniel Levy.

"Maybe the club need to change my title and description. My job now is to coach the team. Of course I am the boss deciding the strategy to play, training, in my area, but in another area I don't know. Today, I feel like I am the coach."

The Argentine previously saw his job title changed from head coach to manager in 2016 after signing a new contract with the club.

The north London side have also struggled to shift unwanted players this summer. Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Danny Rose were among those left out of the club's tour of Asia "to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs" but both are still on Tottenham's books.

snip

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pochettino fumes: 'I'm not in charge' of transfers

Mauricio Pochettino has distanced himself from Tottenham's lack of transfer activity, suggesting that his title may need to be changed from manager to head coach.

So far this summer, Tottenham have broken their transfer record to sign Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon, while they have also signed young winger Jack Clarke from Leeds United, where he will return on loan for the coming season.

Having gone the two previous transfer windows without a single signing, a frustrated Pochettino believes he should not be the one held responsible for the lack of arrivals at White Hart Lane.

"I am not in charge and I know nothing about the situation of my players," Pochettino said after Tottenham's 1-0 win over Real Madrid in the Audi Cup.

"I am only coaching them and trying to get the best from them. Sell, buy players, sign contract, not sign contract -- I think it is not in my hands, it's in the club's hands and [chairman] Daniel Levy.

"Maybe the club need to change my title and description. My job now is to coach the team. Of course I am the boss deciding the strategy to play, training, in my area, but in another area I don't know. Today, I feel like I am the coach."

The Argentine previously saw his job title changed from head coach to manager in 2016 after signing a new contract with the club.

The north London side have also struggled to shift unwanted players this summer. Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Danny Rose were among those left out of the club's tour of Asia "to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs" but both are still on Tottenham's books.

snip

Saw this earlier, I definitely think it's interesting. All was clearly not well last season despite them reaching the Champions League final and Poch has already said if they won that he would've walked.

I can see him gone by next summer and if Zidane and Sarri both fail, there will be two big job opportunities available in Europe.

There's also a good chance Solskjaer won't be at United long term too...