Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 12/11/2018 at 9:08 PM, 11Drogba said:

Vesper what happened to you? You sound like you have tourette or something like that.

The forum is filled with your curse words in every thread. Chill a little.

It's strange ya know cause in real life I very seldom swear. Its only when i get ranting about something passionate that stirs them emotions and top of the list of course is Chelsea. I know i toss a f in  so I apologize but I text like it 1st comes out of my head - without thinking lol We should have a swear box and have a piss up at the end of the year. I'll stick a fiver in it now!

Anyways. I'm really not sure WHO or IF we will buy in Jan. If it was me we would be skint in Feb!

SEEMS as usual we are linked with most players.

I HOPE we get a striker tho. We havem't got 1 lad we could go to the bookies and put down a bet on that we thought had a good chance of scoring. I was so hoping that we was going to get goals from Mat Kova and Barkles. I was wrong!

And I really hate seeing that KK being linked to Manure. We shoulda stumped up the extra £5mill that Granny refused to pay 2 seasons ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6497807/Chelsea-aim-buy-British-bid-comply-Premier-League-rules.html

According to daily mail if we sell fabregas moses drinkwater cahill in January we are going to replace them with HG players ffs I couldnt face another January month linking us with the likes off Crouch Carroll and Barnes 🙁🙁

The rich get richer (maybe) looks like Barca will get BOTH de Ligt and de Jong:(

Ajax midfielder De Jong really close to joining Barcelona next summer

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/ajax-midfielder-de-jong-really-close-to-joining-barcelona-next-summer-7201229

A moment arrived in which Barcelona saw their hopes of signing Frenkie de Jong in serious danger. His agent met with several teams, and PSG, Manchetser City and Bayern Munich made huge offers. For the club, the midfielder was a strategic signing and there were movements made to influence the player, who has always expressed a desire to move to Camp Nou. At the current moment, optimisim has returned. Barça see the signing as on track for the summer. De Jong is convinced that his next step must be to Camp Nou to keep progressing. 

It's no secret that Barça have been speaking with De Jong for a year. His style convinced the previous regime (headed by Robert Fernandez) and the current one (Eric Abidal). In summer they tried to sign him. Ajax rejected an offer of 50 million euros. Barça wanted to tie him down in case Ivan Rakitic accepted an offer from PSG, which he ended up rejecting. But Ajax rejected all attempts to sign De Jong, preferring to keep him for another year, as well as defender De Ligt, with the objective of going far in the Champions League and winning the Dutch league. 

They were clear the two youngsters would be key in Europe. And they have been. De Jong had caught the attention because there's no young midfielder like him on the market. In addition, Ajax tend to be a selling club. Many clubs have called at their door, but the real danger came from the omnipresent PSG and City. De Jong listened to them but had doubts, especially with the English side. He likes Pep Guardiola's project but he could not see himself in the Premier League. PSG's is huge, but the Dutch international prioritises sporting aspects. And his big dream is Barça. 

snip

Transfer news: €140m Ajax duo waiting for Barcelona despite Bayern, City interest

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/transfer-news-e140m-ajax-duo-waiting-for-barcelona-despite-bayer-12714

Mathijs de Ligt and Frenkie De Jong are one of the hottest names on the transfer market. The two players are the primary objectives of Barcelona but are also on the radar of the majority of top clubs around Europe like Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain or Bayern Munich. However, the desire of both players seems to be to play together at the Camp Nou.

Neither De Jong nor De Ligt have yet made a decision about their future. They do not want to rush are not in a hurry to choose their destination, but both are waiting for Barcelona, a club they prioritize ahead of the other suitors. Both know that their way of playing would fit perfectly in the team and especially De Jong believes that Barca is the ideal team to develop their game.

Both players are waiting for Barcelona to make an offer for them to Ajax and have already stated that they would like to continue playing together. The obstacle, however, is the economic one. Teams such as Manchester City, PSG or Bayern are financially very strong, though PSG and City have the 'spectre' of Financial Fair Play over them.

snip

at least they look like they have  failed with Kai Havertz, and it is easy to see why, as Bayern will have NO true AMF's when James goes back to Real Madrid this coming summer (end of loan)

Barcelona Suffer Setback in Pursuit of Kai Havertz as Midfielder Eyes Bayern Munich Move

https://www.90min.com/posts/6247404-barcelona-suffer-setback-in-pursuit-of-kai-havertz-as-midfielder-eyes-bayern-munich-move

Barcelona have reportedly given up in their pursuit of Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Kai Havertz due to the player having his heart set on a move to Bayern Munich.

Havertz has attracted much attention so far this season after scoring seven goals in 20 appearances for Leverkusen, earning himself a pair of Germany caps earlier in the process.

Barca and Bayern were thought to be the frontrunners for the 19-year-old's signature, with the club holding 'maximum' interest in his signature, but German outlet Bild have reported (via Mundo Deportivo) that the Catalan giants have learned that the player has no desire to play for them.

Instead, it's thought that the player wants to stay in the Bundesliga, and sees Bayern as his future destination.

His seven goals in all competitions have already eclipsed the four he managed in the entire of last season, as he's been an increasingly crucial part of the Leverkusen starting XI.

Having topped their Europa League group after a 5-1 win over AEK Larnaca on the final day, they sit 11th in the Bundesliga, some way short of where they would expect to be at this point.

snip

Chelsea aim to buy British in bid to comply with Premier League rules as six homegrown players could leave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6497807/Chelsea-aim-buy-British-bid-comply-Premier-League-rules.html

Chelsea are desperately seeking homegrown talent amid fears they will struggle to comply with quota rules next season.

The futures of Gary Cahill, Cesc Fabregas, Danny Drinkwater, Andreas Christensen, Victor Moses and Rob Green are all uncertain under Maurizio Sarri.

All six are seen as homegrown by the Premier League, with Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek making up the eight UK-schooled players who top-flight regulations require clubs to have in their squad.

And the potential exodus of a host of those six homegrown stars is causing concern at Stamford Bridge, leading the club to focus their attentions on the British market during the next two windows.

Chelsea will also look to promote a number of their leading academy products at the start of next season to help ease the strain that any outgoing homegrown talent puts on their ability to meet regulations.

Fikayo Tomori, who is 21 next week — meaning he will be classed as a homegrown player next season — has impressed on loan at Derby.

Drinkwater, Moses and Christensen are out of favour under Sarri and are keen to leave the Bridge.

snip

I assume this means these might be targets (NOT saying these are all good buys, just listing all the top HG's who would be remotely available) Please feel free to add in any I missed

GK Angus Gunn

GK Nick Pope

CB Nathan Aké (via buyback clause)

CB Declan Rice

CB Reece Oxford

CB Fikayo Tomori (maybe promoted to our main squad, I see huge upside here)

LB Ryan Sessegnon (he would certainly be an upgrade, but will cost a bloody fortune)

LB Ben Chilwell (insane valuation, £50m (and will go up higher IMHO) and Shitty might pay that! In his defence, he is better IMHO than Luke Shaw and looked great for England)

LB Luke Shaw (meh!)

RB Reece James (promoted to our main squad, has star potential from what I see)

RB Aaron Wan-Bissaka (super pacey, an interesting player, shame he is not a LB)

CMF Aaron Ramsey (zero clue where he ends up, I think outside the UK)

CMF Lewis Cook (if we HAD to buy an English MF, we should have purchased him over Drinkwater, but a no for me, plus he blew his knee out badly last week, is done for the year, which is a huge blow for Bournemouth)

CMF Morgan Gibbs-White

AMF Mason Mount (promoted to main squad, so hope he comes good in a huge way)

AMF James Maddison (I actually rate him a bit, looks dangerous every time I see him, NOT saying he is Chels level yet)

AMF Jack Grealish

LW Jadon Sancho ( he would be a terror)

LW Ollie Watkins

RW Wilfried Zaha

RW Reiss Nelson

CF Marcus Rashford (they would never sell to us)

CF Romelu Lukaku (he is actually homegrown, but hell NO)

CF Callum Wilson (bad knees and a meh)

CF Dominic Calvert-Lewin 

CF Tammy Abraham

3 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He is 31yo, so no multiyear contract, he wont come.

Who we need to go after at AC Milan (due to their FFP woes) is ROMAGNOLI

Bakayoko + Cesc + £10m for him

Juve will try and sell Higs for £50m to us, they can fuck right off

This is going to be a BIG problem for us I think.

Chelsea aim to buy British in bid to comply with Premier League rules as six homegrown players could leave

Chelsea will focus their attentions on the British market in the next two windows

The Blues want new homegrown talent to comply with quota rules next season

Six current homegrown players face uncertain futures under Maurizio Sarri

They include Gary Cahill, Cesc Fabregas, Danny Drinkwater and Victor Moses

38 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is going to be a BIG problem for us I think.

Chelsea will focus their attentions on the British market in the next two windows

The Blues want new homegrown talent to comply with quota rules next season

Six current homegrown players face uncertain futures under Maurizio Sarri

They include Gary Cahill, Cesc Fabregas, Danny Drinkwater and Victor Moses

Who are the HG players who are good enough and we can realistically get? I'm hearing talk of Callum Wilson... as 3rd striker, okay, but not main striker or even backup would be a bit underwhelming. Could be worse though. Who else? Ramsey perhaps? Can't think of many who are obtainable and worth it, better just use our youth.

According to some outlets he’s going to Madrid or Bayern. I would hate the idea of not even looking at Ramsey because we have Kovacic now. Personally would take him any day before Kovacic. Plus he’s HG and free in the market. 

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Who are the HG players who are good enough and we can realistically get? I'm hearing talk of Callum Wilson... as 3rd striker, okay, but not main striker or even backup would be a bit underwhelming. Could be worse though. Who else? Ramsey perhaps? Can't think of many who are obtainable and worth it, better just use our youth.

Personally it pisses me off that we have to have ANY HG players in this day and age of free markets, open doors, one love etc.

OK there was a time when I followed England I might have felt different but as I now purely care about us i couldn't give a toss. Its all about getting the right player for the job. Whether hes green and comes from Timbuktu or SW6.