test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,065 posts in this topic

This is the year I want to relieve Atletico of some of their midfielders. Saul, Koke, Partey, anyone else coming through. Everyone they've bled in in recent years suits our style.

3 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

I just want us to sign someone similar to Hazard quality!

Dybala but that calibre of player is not going to chose us over Barca, Real or even the likes of City at the moment. Our style of football just isnt attractive enough. We need to hold on to Hazard too, which i think will be very difficult after this season finishes... especially if he has a good World Cup.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Dybala but that calibre of player is not going to chose us over Barca, Real or even the likes of City at the moment. Our style of football just isnt attractive enough. We need to hold on to Hazard too, which i think will be very difficult after this season finishes... especially if he has a good World Cup.

I think ge should come to us over others you said becouse:

Real Madrid  and barca are at the  end of the cycle; cr7, bale,  benzema,  Suarez,  messi are All in decrease; with dybala they Open a New cycle and for dybala shouldn't best choice. Instead from us a project is solid  and he can play  by hazard, morata,  fabregas  and Sandro ( maybe)

Man utd?  I guess he decline him. Man City?  Maybe, but they are full. 

The problem is we never take him for the price.

Worth repeating that I think it's madness if we don't target both Robben & Ribery considering they're about to be free agents. I understand if Robben maybe wants his career to take a step back into Holland, but he was loved here too, and either player would immensely compliment & relieve Hazard while chipping in at least 15 goals (including assists) themselves.

One of Dybala or Griezmann will end up at Man Utd.
The latter

On 02/12/2017 at 8:59 PM, blues.bridge said:

I think ge should come to us over others you said becouse:

Real Madrid  and barca are at the  end of the cycle; cr7, bale,  benzema,  Suarez,  messi are All in decrease; with dybala they Open a New cycle and for dybala shouldn't best choice. Instead from us a project is solid  and he can play  by hazard, morata,  fabregas  and Sandro ( maybe)

Man utd?  I guess he decline him. Man City?  Maybe, but they are full. 

The problem is we never take him for the price.

Real Madrid and Barcelona even if their coming to the end of their cycle, although I wouldn’t say that necessarily because they will always be at the top of European football, will always be among the first choice for sought after players at that top tier level like Dybala.

All your traditional big clubs like Barca, Real, Bayern, United, Juventus.. they all have that advantage over other clubs, particularly Barca and Real with South American players. I genuinely see Dybala going to Barca in the next 2 or 3 years. Crazy they didn’t go for him this summer in all fairness once they lost Neymar but fitting him in their system maybe not easiest part.

communicate likes this

drinking water is good, while I have never liked bakayoko; we should go and get Milinkovic Savic before he goes to another top club. he is a perfect team mate for kante, physically strong, maybe the most completed young cc is out there.

Leif and OneMoSalah like this

On 03/12/2017 at 1:08 AM, Leif said:

Worth repeating that I think it's madness if we don't target both Robben & Ribery considering they're about to be free agents. I understand if Robben maybe wants his career to take a step back into Holland, but he was loved here too, and either player would immensely compliment & relieve Hazard while chipping in at least 15 goals (including assists) themselves.

I think you will be causing problems in the dressing. Those two are not known to be dressing room friendly. 

Some cherry picking could be happening in January or next summer, some good wingers could be available.

Mahrez surely has to leave Leicester, and I don't think Demarai Gray will be far behind him. Richarlison will be in the shop window I reckon and players like Lanzini will a top but for someone.

AC Milan will be forced to sell some players in January ... anyone watching Serie A? How are Kessie and Conti doing? ^_^

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

AC Milan will be forced to sell some players in January ... anyone watching Serie A? How are Kessie and Conti doing? ^_^

Kessie has been extremely poor of late. Milan haven’t even signed him fully he’s still there on loan with obligation to buy option. Pretty sure Conti has been out for a while with a long injury.

I don't want to see anymore wilian, united come on!!

Sell Willian, Luiz  and Costa and with the money  go to juventus: give anything they want ( £160- 180 ) for Sandro and Dybala!

it is just sadness to see hazard between some useless players! The only one who is at hazard level is fabregas!

I was thinking a lot about what kind of players should we bring in. It's obvious that we need faster and better LWB (Sandro if possible), maybe RWB too, but it's way way harder decide what kind of players should we bring to improve our midfield and attack.

First of all - I'm not at all fond of getting second striker to play alongside Morata. Why? First of all - we already have him. Tell me one good striker that can score better than Eden Hazard. We don't need anything more in that department. Morata will improve, his bond with Eden too. Getting second striker would also mean dropping Hazard deeper at midfield, and we don't want that. So I would leave that as it is.

The player type I would like to bring is someone like James, Hamsik, KDB, David Silva, even Suso from Milan, he is only one that plays football in that squad. Someone creative, one that would drop deep in midfield if needed, but also with solid scoring abilities so he could chip in with some goals too. And yes, that would mean Fabregas on the bench, and by that - less creativity form the middle. Cesc is getting older, and he would be the best from the bench as super-sub in coming years. That brings me to my next point...

New midfielder, if possible. Someone in the mold of Saul or Koke from Atletico. Even Rakitić would be good, maybe Andre Silva? You know, well balanced player that can be good tactically, but also provide something in attack. Like Drinkwater, only better.

BUT, I know we've bought Bakayoko and Drinkwater and it would be hard to just buy another expensive midfielder. So that could be optional, let's say. It's easier to buy a new AMF and offload Willian/Pedro, than Baka/Drinky.

So, I was thinking:

---------------- Courtois -----------------

--- Azpi ------- Christy -----Rudy -----

-----------------------------------------------

Moses/new RB --------------- new LB

------------ Saul -------- Kante ---------

--------------- James ---------------------

-----------------------------------------------

------------------ Hazard -----------------

------------ Morata ------------------------

- world class LWB, and maybe a better RWB

- creative AMF - because let's face it, we will never buy some Verratti type and play him deep in midfield, we need creativity somewhere, someone with good passes

- balanced CMF for the same reason, it's hard to find someone creative but also good tactically

- that new creative AMF should be ok with scoring 10-15 goals per season, to help out Morata and Hazard