Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/aubameyang-lindelof-who-were-chelsea-12610407

Are scouts were at BvB and benfica game last nite I hope we are spying on Weigl such a talent him and Kante would be a perfect combo in midfield 

8 hours ago, Dahnald said:

I tell ya, we probably end up with 2/3 players 

If so I hope it's central midfielder left wing back and probably centre back or right winger or maybe another striker if Batshuayi gets loaned out next summer 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

If so I hope it's central midfielder left wing back and probably centre back or right winger or maybe another striker if Batshuayi gets loaned out next summer 

Personally, i think midfield is one of the positions i wouldnt put as urgent, if we were to sign only 3 players i would sign Raphael guerreiro, Nelson Semedo and Bernardo Silva, LWB, RWB and RW

44 minutes ago, the wes said:

We need one alonso a good back up one but there's better ones out there than Alonso

I agree. But looking at how much we paid for him and the fact that he's been pretty good, I think we're gonna focus our attention on other areas. 

46 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I agree. But looking at how much we paid for him and the fact that he's been pretty good, I think we're gonna focus our attention on other areas. 

Maybe Baba could save us from signing one under Mourinho we played Baba has a left back but his best position was has a wing back maybe conte could get Baba at his best the same work he did with Luiz and moses 

4 hours ago, lucashm said:

Personally, i think midfield is one of the positions i wouldnt put as urgent, if we were to sign only 3 players i would sign Raphael guerreiro, Nelson Semedo and Bernardo Silva, LWB, RWB and RW

For me, replacing Matic is priority number one so I've put the midfield as most urgent. 

1 hour ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

anyone watching real madrid vs napoli. look at napolis LB/LWB Ghoulam. He is a good upgrade for alonso

Indeed, he is a terrific footballer. I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with you about that. He is very high on most people's wish list for the summer ahead.

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

Maybe Baba could save us from signing one under Mourinho we played Baba has a left back but his best position was has a wing back maybe conte could get Baba at his best the same work he did with Luiz and moses 

I don't think Baba is good enough to offer any help.

On 08/02/2017 at 4:15 PM, Chelsea? said:

Damn guy. Two days ago I didn't know this Bernardo kid, now he's number one on my wish list and I'm buying him on FIFA next transfer window. 

I wonder how happy Conte is with our RW spot? The reason I wanted James Rodriguez was because he was creative but also a goal threat, allowing us to pay with Matic and Kante at the back while still having a creative presence. 

If this Bernando kid is as you guys say he is, then I'm all in for him. 

Silva is a fantastic player and a Pedro upgrade is number three on my priority list for the summer. That said, adding the Monaco man and keeping Matic will not improve us as much as keeping Pedro and replacing Matic. Matic being so limited is a problem from our team.

Edit: Of course I omitted to mention the preferred solution; getting Silva and upgrading Matic. :)

55 minutes ago, the wes said:

yea that can be possible too but we shall see during the pre season. Conte does a lot during preseason. he uses his preseason well so it will come down to who impress during that period

On 08/02/2017 at 4:43 PM, lucashm said:

He is the best player in ligue 1. Thats what worries me aswell, dont get me wrong, i like Pedro and Willian, but we need that bit of extra quality that unfortunately they cant provide If we want tô compete against the likes of Barcelona. But so Far, all the reports ive seen only mention, CB,midfield,WB and maybe strikers, all the positions except the one we need the most! Missing out on Bernardo is not acceptable, he is at a small club now, but come summer he wont be. I Just hope he is at Chelsea rather than Barcelona. Just have to pray that Conte sees How good he is

No need to pray. Every manager in the Premier League is more aware of all potential targets than you and me are. That's not an issue.

The issues are whether Antonio sees Silva as the solution he wants, and whether we can get  such a highly sought after player in what is sure to be the most competitive transfer market ever.

14 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No need to pray. Every manager in the Premier League is more aware of all potential targets than you and me are. That's not an issue.

The issues are whether Antonio sees Silva as the solution he wants, and whether we can get  such a highly sought after player in what is sure to be the most competitive transfer market ever.

Thats the main thing, but the reason i want us to move so bad for him during the summer, its because this will be our only chance to sign him, he is at a stage where, he will leave Monaco in the summer and join one of the best clubs in the world, we wont have another window of opportunity to get a player as good as him, while in midfield, IMO there are more options we could pursue, and honestly while i agree with you that Matic is a limited player, him and Kante have done a really good job this season, and having Fabregas on the bench gives us a great rotational option and a different approach depending on where we are standinh during a match, and thats not even mentioning our midfield prospects like Baker for example.So while i do agree with you that we should be pursuing a midfielder,i disagree that a player like Silva would make less diference than a midfielder, unless that player is a midfielder like Verratti, who IMO is unattainable

8 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Came back to say that Koulibaly from Napoli is absolutely not worth 70 fucking million pounds and we dodged a huge bullet by not going for him last summer even though Napoli were reluctant to sell him.

We did go for him, as has been confirmed by a boastful Napoli president. What we did not do is offer to pay the amount of money that many, many users of this forum were demanding that we should.

14 hours ago, the wes said:

Big maybe tho

We have a problem on our left flank defensively and teams like Burnley have spotted it. Eden tho better isn;t the bestest at tracking back pressing. Alonso has his defending weaknesses and Cahills strenth is in the air, being our weakest CB IMHO of course.

I think we should try to upgrade both WB and CB on that side. Not sure if bringing back Ake and Christensen is enough for us to take over Europe!

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

We did go for him, as has been confirmed by a boastful Napoli president. What we did not do is offer to pay the amount of money that many, many users of this forum were demanding that we should.

I do think theres positions we have right now that we should dig deep to get true, proven class players that would undoubtedly take us up a level. Whether hes on a bad patch or what, could be many things,but it doesn't look like Koulibaly is setting the world alight.