Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Damn guy. Two days ago I didn't know this Bernardo kid, now he's number one on my wish list and I'm buying him on FIFA next transfer window. 

I wonder how happy Conte is with our RW spot? The reason I wanted James Rodriguez was because he was creative but also a goal threat, allowing us to pay with Matic and Kante at the back while still having a creative presence. 

If this Bernando kid is as you guys say he is, then I'm all in for him. 

He is the best player in ligue 1. Thats what worries me aswell, dont get me wrong, i like Pedro and Willian, but we need that bit of extra quality that unfortunately they cant provide If we want tô compete against the likes of Barcelona. But so Far, all the reports ive seen only mention, CB,midfield,WB and maybe strikers, all the positions except the one we need the most! Missing out on Bernardo is not acceptable, he is at a small club now, but come summer he wont be. I Just hope he is at Chelsea rather than Barcelona. Just have to pray that Conte sees How good he is

9 minutes ago, lucashm said:

He is the best player in ligue 1. Thats what worries me aswell, dont get me wrong, i like Pedro and Willian, but we need that bit of extra quality that unfortunately they cant provide If we want tô compete against the likes of Barcelona. But so Far, all the reports ive seen only mention, CB,midfield,WB and maybe strikers, all the positions except the one we need the most! Missing out on Bernardo is not acceptable, he is at a small club now, but come summer he wont be. I Just hope he is at Chelsea rather than Barcelona. Just have to pray that Conte sees How good he is

PL world will see it when they play against City. 

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

PL world will see it when they play against City. 

True, problem is though that Pep will see It too,i think there will be a bidding war for him at the summer, we need to convince him too come at all costs

22 minutes ago, lucashm said:

For me it's obvious that we'll buy right-winger in the summer. I'm worried that it won't again be someone from top bracket. Bernardo is behind Griezmann for me for that spot but only just. We should spend elite money for elite player - watch us sign someone like Calhanoglu instead. Our inability to find that RW player who becomes mainstay in the team is laughable. So many players come and go yet club will try to cut the road again. Rinse and repeat. 

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Don't forget Bakayoko, who I really like, and Mbappe, who everybody seems to like.

What's the deal with Bakayoko? I'm yet to pick up the hype even though I watch him quite regularly. 

14 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

For me it's obvious that we'll buy right-winger in the summer. I'm worried that it won't again be someone from top bracket. Bernardo is behind Griezmann for me for that spot but only just. We should spend elite money for elite player - watch us sign someone like Calhanoglu instead. Our inability to find that RW player who becomes mainstay in the team is laughable. So many players come and go yet club will try to cut the road again. Rinse and repeat. 

Honestly, Bernardo has much more to his game than griezmann. Griezmann os a great goal scorer, but his overall game really isnt that great.Plus he never plays RW

Bored. Time to dream.

Summer Window Operation: The Great Monaco Heist. I would welcome Fabinho, Bakayoko, Lemar, Silva and Mbappe with open arms. Fabinho, Silva and Mbappe in particular.

GK: Courtois, Begovic (Replacement), Eduardo

DF: Luiz, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill, Aké (Zouma)

WB: Fabinho, Moses, Alonso, Lemar

CM: Kanté, Bakayoko, Fabregas/Matic, Chalobah

WF: Hazard, Pedro, Silva

ST: Costa, Mbappe

That's a fantastic squad if you ask me. For the present and for the future. It would enable Chelsea to compete on all fronts and that's something that hasn't been the case for a long while. 21 players is a tight squad, but not too small, so more game time to share. And the versatility of certain players (Aké at wingback, Fabinho in centre midfield, Lemar on the wing etc.) would ensure every position is covered at all times. With the likes of Zouma and Batshuayi out on loan in the PL hopefully impressing and coming back to strengthen the team even further.

I'd throw Christensen (Cahill in the big and extra physical games at first), Fabinho and Bakayoko into the XI and gradually integrate Lemar and Silva. Kanté and Bakayoko would offer great physicality in midfield, both capable of covering a large amount of space. Which would allow the wide midfielders more room to get forward and attack the wide spaces. I think Lemar in particular would be great in offering a threat and an element of surprise from deep. And both Fabinho and Lemar would significantly improve, along with Christensen at the back, the team's ability to retain possession distribute the ball positively, which would (indirectly) improve Chelsea's defensive game

Mbappe is the future. You can't predict these things but still. Incredible talent at 18. Give him a few years to develop physically and you could be looking at a top three striker. The natural talent is definitely there. If Chelsea truly were willing to go all out for Celtic's Moussa Dembele, I'd much rather have him.

Something like that would be amazing in the summer. Mbappe is going to be a wanted man, sadly, so I can see Chelsea missing out there. I'd be happy with two or three out of five. Fabinho, Silva and possibly Bakayoko.

42 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Bored. Time to dream.

Summer Window Operation: The Great Monaco Heist. I would welcome Fabinho, Bakayoko, Lemar, Silva and Mbappe with open arms. Fabinho, Silva and Mbappe in particular.

GK: Courtois, Begovic/Replacement, Eduardo

DF: Luiz, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill, Aké

WB: Fabinho, Moses, Alonso, Lemar

CM: Kanté, Bakayoko, Fabregas/Matic, Chalobah

WF: Hazard, Pedro, Silva

ST: Costa, Mbappe

That would be a great squad to have. For the present and for the future. It would enable Chelsea to compete on all fronts and that's something that hasn't been the case in a long while. 21 players is a tight squad, but not too small, so more game time to share. And the versatility of the players (Aké at wingback, Fabinho in centre midfield, Lemar on the wing etc.) makes sure every position is always covered. With the likes of Zouma and Batshuayi out on loan in the PL hopefully impressing and coming back to strengthen the team even further.

I'd throw Christensen (Cahill in the big games at first), Fabinho and Bakayoko into the XI and gradually integrate Lemar and Silva. Kanté and Bakayoko would offer great physicality in midfield, both capable of covering a large amount of space. Which would allow for more room for the wide midfielders to get forward and attack the wide spaces. I think Lemar in particular would be great in offering a threat and an element of surprise from deep. And both Fabinho and Lemar would significantly improve, along with Christensen at the back, the team's ability to retain possession distribute the ball positively, which would (indirectly) improve Chelsea's defensive game

Mbappe is the future. You can't predict these things but still. Incredible talent at 18. Give him a few years to develop physically and you could be looking at a top three striker. The natural talent is definitely there. If Chelsea truly were willing to go all out for Celtic's Moussa Dembele, I'd much rather have him.

Something like that would be amazing in the summer. Mbappe is going to be a wanted man, sadly, so I can see Chelsea missing out there. I'd be happy with two or three out of five. Fabinho, Silva and possibly Bakayoko.

Mbappe just after scoring a hatrick in tonight's  game I couldn't understand why Monaco sold martial now I know now cause they had Mbappe Monaco going to end up like 1995 Ajax team every club trying to sign their players 

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Mbappe just after scoring a hatrick in tonight's  game I couldn't understand why Monaco sold martial now I know now cause they had Mbappe Monaco going to end up like 95 Ajax team every club trying to sign their players 

They've become a talent factory, so yeah, that will definitely be the case.

54 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Two players that I definitely want us to sign so far are Semedo and Bakayoko. Both quite attainable. 

We'd still need to find a LWB, RF and possibly a striker if Costa leaves. Those two would be a great start though. 

If we sign Nelson Semedo, Naby Keita, Bernardo Silva and Raphael Guerrero we go from the best team in England tô the top 4 in Europe IMO

People are already expecting way and way too much for the upcoming transfer window. 

I tell ya, we probably end up with 2/3 players just like last summer where only one player walks into our starting XI.