Deadline Day!

J.F.

who do we think is next!? sissoko steam seems to have died down, James was always our longshot pipedream, or are we finished? Alot of our problems have been solved with luiz and alonso today. Much more versatile and tactically flexible. 

A window of Kante, Luiz, Bats, Alonso is pretty amazing, all can improve playing under a coach like conte as well. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Real suddenly want to keep Isco and James. With the right offer James could be ours. Should do something like Juve did with Cuadrado, so 5M€ loan fee plus obligation or option to buy for 70M€ next summer.

14 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

I'm struggling to keep up but we've let traore, remy and cuadrado leave and left with 2 strikers? 

Surely an attacking player has to come in. 

I thought that too.  But, then I remembered, we don't need quite as much depth as previous seasons.  No mid-week matches.

Just now, Pizy said:

really hope Sissko doesn't join Spuds. He'd be an annoyingly good signing for them and I think Poch could turn him into a beast consistently.

Wouldn't worry about that at all. Moussa lacks the technique, vision and awareness to become a beast. The reason why at 27 he still hasn't mastered a position. He's not a winger, he's not a centre midfielder and he's not a defensive midfielder, Useful squad player at best.

22 minutes ago, whats happening said:

so thats it? alonso and luiz...i cant see us bringing in james. it's just not a chelsea move.

im still disappointed with the summer transfer window. couldnt buy a single worldclass player. 

Kante is World Class. Just because he came from Leicester doesn't mean otherwise !