Juan Mata

Severinb

I think he already is! Don't care about historry I know how I would remembr him

Lol its way too early for that.

What if one day we have to play MU on the last day of the season. We need a win to secure the league and he goes on to score a hat trick and celebrate? Would it be the same then? :D

Lol its way too early for that.

What if one day we have to play MU on the last day of the season. We need a win to secure the league and he goes on to score a hat trick and celebrate? Would it be the same then? :D

What if that What if this we will see! But I know that The Future don't change the past or the history!

Sold our 2 best set piece takers just for a short term profit, even worse u will see them offering the likes of lamps contract extensions talk abt double standards, I was never a fan of Mou from the beginning might be proved wrong but he is not a long term fix for us, would have rather we had Klopp, Guardiola or even Simeone guys who are not arrogant, give youth a chance, are not high maintenance and are there for the long term, mourinho is a trophy hunter only cares abt results even if we play negatively

My sentiments exactly. Now watch the vultures tear you apart.

Didier Drogba stayed at the club when benched by Scolari. Frank Lampard stayed at the club when benched by AVB. John Terry stayed at the club when benched by Rafa. Juan Mata...

EXACTLY!!

Look at Adebyour he doesn't play forever even being told to train with the reserves by AVB, he stays now he's playing and scoring??