Juan Mata

Severinb

Im not tired at all. I am enjoying the sun.

I just wanted to say your arguments 'adapt' as the discussion progresses. Like now and like was the case in the Hazard discussion and the Mata one before this one. It makes a nice discussion very difficult. I am not a mindreader, so if i misunderstood, it is because of lack of clarity or consistency Barbara. Nothing more.

Im not tired at all. I am enjoying the sun.

I just wanted to say your arguments 'adapt' as the discussion progresses. Like now and like was the case in the Hazard discussion and the Mata one before this one. It makes a nice discussion very difficult. I am not a mindreader, so if i misunderstood, it is because of lack of clarity or consistency Barbara. Nothing more.

it's not adapting... it's called admit to making a mistake, being convinced of something else, or avoiding stupid discussions. not many are capable of both and I fail on them many times, as right now seems to prove so nicely.

I stood by my point that Mata is overrated (but agreed with Dion that showcasing Mata match against Brazil was a mistake - although I still think he under-performed and the team was better - despite hopeless - after he was subbed). I think Mata is good, I've been telling this from the beginning, but he's not brilliant in my book. And I agreed with the guys that said maybe there aren't many players better than him in the position he plays, opposite to many better midfielders in general (so I was wrong in my first statement and was unfair and harsh on him). I stood by my point that Mourinho treated Ronaldo and Sneijder differently about two things.

I'm tired of discussing with you... I read enough threads in this place to know when to stop discussions with certain members. I'm stopping this one now. if you think it's because I change my opinion too often, or because I avoid confrontation, good for you. I'm stopping because it's annoying the heck out of me.

Its nice to see you edited your previous posts to accomodate your point. Lol. End of discussion.

FFS Tom I didn't edit my previous posts to change what I wrote. I edited two posts to add things (one to add the part of Mata part (that I don't think he carried the team) and the other to add the quotes from my previous posts - that are UNEDITED btw). I didn't delete one line from my posts or changed them.

You want to disagree me, just fine, but don't lie or assume things that are untrue.

And that's why I applauded to Jason's posts and why everyone else dropped the discussion but you. There's respect coming from those people and they don't make things personal (like starting a discussion along the lines of postmodern jabs that were supposedly aimed on them). I can't say the same about you and I'm disappointed, so you lost my respect right there.

If you want to have your little discussions and then brag on the threads about having members banned, go ahead and do that with someone else. I'm not here for that. I'm too old for certain things.

Going into a stupid argument twice the same week, I could overlook, but downright accusing me of something I didn't do, I can't.

FFS Tom I didn't edit my previous posts to change what I wrote. I edited two posts to add things

You want to disagree me, just fine, but don't lie or assume things that are untrue.

brag on the threads about having members banned,

1. So you edited. Period. You added stuff. So i did not lie at all.

2. I didnt brag. I made a joke about it in the pub. I tend to do that.

Sorry if I called your bluff - apparantly thats a no go on the forum you visit. You take it badly i guess. I never made a personal comment (the postmodern followed by :Goober: is a joke), you do it almost in every post now.

So i will not reply any more. Im sure you will want the last word. Just put me on the ignore list considering how much I bother you.

To every one else sorry for the extensive off topic.

get a room guys

:Goober:

Aren't they a beautiful couple? They're having their first fights, how cute.

on my part the free show ends here. What I can't read, I can't comment on. There's a line about respecting the others that I try to never cross and I hope people don't cross with me. Call me stupid, ignorant, wrong or delusional, but don't tell me I did something I didn't to win a stupid internet discussion. That's for kids or ... something I better not write here.

So if you were bringing the popcorn (or the tomatoes) sorry to end the fun ;)

Its more a divorce with a hefty law suit :Goober:

A real pity. I like you both and it saddens me to see petty fights over silly stuff like this, I don't even know what you guys were talking about because when I saw the direction things were taking I stopped reading. Well. Whatever.

A real pity. I like you both and it saddens me to see petty fights over silly stuff like this, I don't even know what you guys were talking about because when I saw the direction things were taking I stopped reading. Well. Whatever.

the wisdom that I lacked, clearly. Lesson taken though :)

Petty fight it is... I've seen many of those here and I refuse to take part on them from now on. Learning the hard way instead of the easy. I should have listened when people tried to show me :P

on my part the free show ends here. What I can't read, I can't comment on. There's a line about respecting the others that I try to never cross and I hope people don't cross with me. Call me stupid, ignorant, wrong or delusional, but don't tell me I did something I didn't to win a stupid internet discussion. That's for kids or ... something I better not write here.

So if you were bringing the popcorn (or the tomatoes) sorry to end the fun ;)

:cry: just when i was getting started

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif