Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Then he has the freedom to leave provided we get a nice fat inflated fee for him. Good luck to the next club that has him. God forbid they don't give him his daily foot rub and pat on the back, or worse, drop him.

He is a child in the world of football and he's acting as if he has a divine right to be our no. 1 when it is clear as day he is nowhere near ready. Playing no. 1 for mid-table teams and playing no. 1 for us are different leagues altogether. By comparison, Costa has pushed Atletico to their first La Liga title in nearly 20 years and a CL final. To be honest, transition time is finally over; Costa is the type of no. 1 we need, not an arrogant yappy kid who moans when he doesn't get his way.

People will realise the mistake we made when Lukaku goes on to score 20+ goals on a consistent basis (for his next club) and Costa turns out to be a flash in the pan

People will realise the mistake we made when Lukaku goes on to score 20+ goals on a consistent basis (for his next club) and Costa turns out to be a flash in the pan

Hey, fingers crossed right.... :yes::yes:

remember when sturridge had said that he can be a 20 goal a season striker if given a chance to prove himself.

yet we thought he was all talk and no play. and now a player saying, "we have options like torres, ba and costa, so i may have to leave", is a player who is supposedly tooting his own horn!!! :lol: :lol:

Ironically Lukaku just needed to keep his mouth shut and he could be our main striker. If he hadn't asked for a transfer he'd have still been here and would've got more chances.

Oh well....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/29/jose-mourinho-romelu-lukaku-chelsea-everton

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/445944/Lukaku-handed-in-transfer-request

Dom Fifield at The Guardian is a decent journo, but he might be wrong too.

Maybe Jose didn't say Why do you never say why you are not here?' and those cameras that caught him saying it are lying. Maybe it was an actor, or some elaborate animatronic. Does Jose Mourinho even exist or is he an apparition constructed of our collective wills??

Lukaku is a talent so why would we sell him? You do need to bear in mind the timing of his request towards the end of the window.

JT and his agent acted the cunt to extract as much money from the club as he could when negotiating his contract. He never went to the extent Rooney did to hand in a request, although it's interesting how much supporters mocked the United fans who just bent over and took it from Rooney TWICE when he said he wanted to leave the club.

What a bunch of mugs they were for doing that. :ph34r:

jose said "lukaku should say why he is at everton and not chelsea" that means "lukaku put in a transfer request".

so when jose said he wants hazard to be better next season, did he mean hazard put in a trasnfer request.

when jose said oscar was poor in the 2nd half of the season, that definitely HAD to mean he put ina transfer request what :lol:

maybe everyone at the club out ina trasnfer request!!!!

LUKAKU is a talent, right? so what has changed now? after the summer trasnfer window we had a winter window, in which we could have made a negotiation with other clubs about lukaku. infact since we have already sold luiz, why have not we done that with lukaku? is it because our manager STILL wants him at the club.

so, jose is thinking about keeping a player at the club who asked for a transfer.... WEIRD!!!!

Yeah it's on skysport.

So I guess Lukaku did said some crazy stuff then.

"I have to play a good World Cup. That's very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer, and I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."

Well I guess he might be a goner very soon then.

jose said "lukaku should say why he is at everton and not chelsea" that means "lukaku put in a transfer request".

so when jose said he wants hazard to be better next season, did he mean hazard put in a trasnfer request.

when jose said oscar was poor in the 2nd half of the season, that definitely HAD to mean he put ina transfer request what :lol:

Oh dear....you're flailing around and conflating different things.

Take a break, have a nice cuppa and remember that it's just one player. The club is fine either way. Ultimately we're all Chelsea supporters and we want the club to be successful. We want players who want to be here (most of us anyway) and if Lukaku doesn't then that's fine.

OK :yes:

Is there a need for this thread when we can just use the one in the player database?

Anyhow, Lukaku despite his goal records he just not good enough to be a starter for an elite team like Chelsea.

At best he should be secondary striker. He needs to work on his touches and what not.

Hence Costa is the safest option as our first striker.

If he can't take that, oh well, cya later alligator!

Hey, fingers crossed right.... :yes::yes:

Ironically Lukaku just needed to keep his mouth shut and he could be our main striker. If he hadn't asked for a transfer he'd have still been here and would've got more chances.

Oh well....

" IF"... still got nothing else, i see.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/06/07/4866080/lukaku-ive-told-chelsea-i-want-to-leave?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0

LUKAKU: I'VE TOLD CHELSEA I WANT TO LEAVE

Can't believe this happening but Im not even surprise , we not gave him a chance to shine. Insist of playing him Mourinho picked two super strikers like Ba and Torres who can just score a cheap goals. Im so angry right now because of his decision to leave us. I hope Jose will sell Ba and Torres. And next season we will see Lukaku and Costa in front.

1382156_623024444423141_120809025_n.jpg

Please don't open new threads when there are existing ones already.

You think he's good enough to be no. 1 then?

Because I'm saying he is not and nothing more. I was one of Lukaku biggest advocates and was all for supporting him, but in a realistic capacity i.e. as our no. 2 striker and eventual no. 1. However, when he starts spouting off as if he's bigger and better than the club that I love, excuse me if I withdraw my support. It might be alright for some fans, but not me. I couldn't care how many goals he scores in his next club because he's still a Chelsea player at the moment but he is not acting like one.

Oh dear....you're flailing around and conflating different things.

Take a break, have a nice cuppa and remember that it's just one player. The club is fine either way. Ultimately we're all Chelsea supporters and we want the club to be successful. We want players who want to be here (most of us anyway) and if Lukaku doesn't then that's fine.

OK :yes:

i am fine. dont u worry about me.

i just dont understand that why lukaku has not already been sold if he actually put in a request. i mean KDB was. essien wanted play time and he was. we could have kept him here, and sold him in the winter. again, i ask u. if he was loaned cos he was a talent, what has changed in these 9 months. has his loan spell been poor. NO. average. NO. its been close to very good!!! he has proved himself playing for a club that finished 2 places below us and was even in the top 4 fight.

so why will jose be looking to sell him NOW!!!

PS - all this is only "IF" lukaku did ask for a transfer.

Lukaku got chances, if he had stayed he would have got more.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be first striker, especially considering what he have in that position. Insted he wanted to go to Everton. He could have fought for his spot, and played CL football.

If he had said, "I hope to compete for first striker at Chelsea next season." That would have been awesome, but he sounds like a diva the way he allegedly said it.