Oriol Romeu

termninja

infact that was my reason for clubs not to buy him. their wont be many clubs fighting it out for an injury prone, 1 year left on his contract, "decent" player. we will "try" to sell him off but doubt that would happen. probably he will end up on loan just to get his wages off our books.

Where is this injury prone bullshit coming from? While at Chelsea he had that unfortunate knee injury that kept him out for a long time but other than that I don't recall him being injured much except now this year for a while. Is Van Ginkel now also injury prone and shouldn't be trusted?

And when he's fully fit he's not just a "decent player", he's actually pretty good. His wages are not so high either, reportedly somewhere around 20k a week, so I can't see why there wouldn't be some Spanish teams lining up to sign him if the fee was well below €5m and his wages stayed pretty much the same.

For around €4m and €20k a week some La Liga side could be making a real bargain of a signing. The lad is still just 22 years old and with regular football week-in week-out could still easily get his career back on track and develop into the player a couple of years ago everyone were seemingly expecting him to become. Low-risk high-reward type of signing for me IMO.

Where is this injury prone bullshit coming from? While at Chelsea he had that unfortunate knee injury that kept him out for a long time but other than that I don't recall him being injured much except now this year for a while. Is Van Ginkel now also injury prone and shouldn't be trusted?

And when he's fully fit he's not just a "decent player", he's actually pretty good. His wages are not so high either, reportedly somewhere around 20k a week, so I can't see why there wouldn't be some Spanish teams lining up to sign him if the fee was well below €5m and his wages stayed pretty much the same.

For around €4m and €20k a week some La Liga side could be making a real bargain of a signing. The lad is still just 22 years old and with regular football week-in week-out could still easily get his career back on track and develop into the player a couple of years ago everyone were seemingly expecting him to become. Low-risk high-reward type of signing for me IMO.

injury prone bullshit? we are talking about romeu right? 2012-13 he gets to play 5/6 matches under FSW, gets injured. 2013-14 he gets to play 5 consecutive matches at valencia, gets injured. i mean romeu "apparently" missed 13 matches this season for valencia cos of injury playing a total of 1300 minutes. in 2011-12 he played a total of 485 minutes and missed half a season. BUT this guy definitely is not injury prone. :lol:

he is such a good player that a valencia team finishing 8th in the la liga barely played him. talk about exagerating our players' prowess. he is 22 years old and has never played more than 5 games without getting injured.plus most of the la liga clubs are in a bad shape financially. look at ATM and u will get a clue. how is he a low risk signing for them. if ATM signed him for 5mil euros, he would cost more than the average of their team that beat chelsea at the bridge.

lets wait and watch if la liga teams would actually LINE UP for his signature.

injury prone bullshit? we are talking about romeu right? 2012-13 he gets to play 5/6 matches under FSW, gets injured. 2013-14 he gets to play 5 consecutive matches at valencia, gets injured. i mean romeu "apparently" missed 13 matches this season for valencia cos of injury playing a total of 1300 minutes. in 2011-12 he played a total of 485 minutes and missed half a season. BUT this guy definitely is not injury prone.

Why do you need to be so fucking hostile?

In 2011-12 I really don't remember him being injured much, more like after some impressive performances his form just dropped and he got stuck on the bench by AVB. Then after Di Matteo took over he clearly wasn't fancied and didn't play until Benitez got appointed. Rafa immediately put him in his starting lineup for a few games but then he did his ACL and got ruled out for the rest of the season. For a player with no history of knee injuries that kind of a knock is nothing but bad luck and there's nothing anyone can do about it. He was out for a good while and got loaned to Valencia where the plan was for him to slowly regain his fitness by playing regular first team football. At first he didn't really get his chance and was not playing not because he was injured but because his manager simply preferred to play the ones he already had in his team prior to Oriol's arrival, but after a while he started playing more and became a starter after some really good performances. I think the new manager, Pizzi or whatever his name is, also played Romeu quite a lot but when he got sidelined for a few weeks in February his place in the team had been given to someone else by the time he came recovered and he never really took it back.

So, the grand totale is one unfortunate 6 month injury when he was just starting to get back in the team under Rafa and then a month on the sidelines when he was beginning to cement his place in the Valencia starting XI. If that's your definition of injury prone, then fine, but I'm not buying it. The main reason why he hasn't been playing more either at Chelsea or at Valencia is because of managerial instability and the unfortunate timing of his injuries when he was just starting to make a name for himself in the team.

he is such a good player that a valencia team finishing 8th in the la liga barely played him. talk about exagerating our players' prowess. he is 22 years old and has never played more than 5 games without getting injured.plus most of the la liga clubs are in a bad shape financially. look at ATM and u will get a clue. how is he a low risk signing for them. if ATM signed him for 5mil euros, he would cost more than the average of their team that beat chelsea at the bridge.

Who the fuck is exaggerating anything? All I'm stating is that he's not as injury prone as you make him out to be and that he's still a young player with massive potential. At a cut price and on reasonable wages signing him could be some really good business for whoever gets him.

If a team like Sevilla are seriously considering paying actual money for a really injury prone piece of shit like Marko Marin, there is definitely hope for Romeu too.

So basically he's been injured three times in the last three years, one of which was nothing other than bad luck. Him being "injury prone" has caused him to miss a grand totale of 11 games since his move to Chelsea back in 2011.

Why do you need to be so fucking hostile?

In 2011-12 I really don't remember him being injured much, more like after some impressive performances his form just dropped and he got stuck on the bench by AVB. Then after Di Matteo took over he clearly wasn't fancied and didn't play until Benitez got appointed. Rafa immediately put him in his starting lineup for a few games but then he did his ACL and got ruled out for the rest of the season. For a player with no history of knee injuries that kind of a knock is nothing but bad luck and there's nothing anyone can do about it. He was out for a good while and got loaned to Valencia where the plan was for him to slowly regain his fitness by playing regular first team football. At first he didn't really get his chance and was not playing not because he was injured but because his manager simply preferred to play the ones he already had in his team prior to Oriol's arrival, but after a while he started playing more and became a starter after some really good performances. I think the new manager, Pizzi or whatever his name is, also played Romeu quite a lot but when he got sidelined for a few weeks in February his place in the team had been given to someone else by the time he came recovered and he never really took it back.

So, the grand totale is one unfortunate 6 month injury when he was just starting to get back in the team under Rafa and then a month on the sidelines when he was beginning to cement his place in the Valencia starting XI. If that's your definition of injury prone, then fine, but I'm not buying it. The main reason why he hasn't been playing more either at Chelsea or at Valencia is because of managerial instability and the unfortunate timing of his injuries when he was just starting to make a name for himself in the team.

Who the fuck is exaggerating anything? All I'm stating is that he's not as injury prone as you make him out to be and that he's still a young player with massive potential. At a cut price and on reasonable wages signing him could be some really good business for whoever gets him.

If a team like Sevilla are seriously considering paying actual money for a really injury prone piece of shit like Marko Marin, there is definitely hope for Romeu too.

i am being hostile? u cant go a post without saying "fuck" and i am the one hostile? fine. dude. whatever u say!!1

i am being hostile? u cant go a post without saying "fuck" and i am the one hostile? fine. dude. whatever u say!!1

:lol:

Ask anyone and they'll say your posts today in the threads for Lukaku, Fabregas and Oriol are far more rude than anyone else's and it really doesn't matter one bit if I use the word 'fuck' once in a post to emphasize my point if the rest of it is just calmly shooting down your ridiculous arguments in a civil manner.

Anyway, did you run out of things to say when I proved Romeu had only been injured a total of three times in the last three years? Not bad for an injury prone player IMO.

:lol:

Ask anyone and they'll say your posts today in the threads for Lukaku, Fabregas and Oriol are far more rude than anyone else's and it really doesn't matter one bit if I use the word 'fuck' once in a post to emphasize my point if the rest of it is just calmly shooting down your ridiculous arguments in a civil manner.

Anyway, did you run out of things to say when I proved Romeu had only been injured a total of three times in the last three years? Not bad for an injury prone player IMO.

didierforever - infact that was my reason for clubs not to buy him. their wont be many clubs fighting it out for an injury prone, 1 year left on his contract, "decent" player. we will "try" to sell him off but doubt that would happen. probably he will end up on loan just to get his wages off our books.

jype - Where is this injury prone bullshit coming from? While at Chelsea he had that unfortunate knee injury that kept him out for a long time but other than that I don't recall him being injured much except now this year for a while. Is Van Ginkel now also injury prone and shouldn't be trusted?

didierforever -most of the "sites" and "sources" report it as 50% of the transfer fee!!!

JYpe - Why the fuck would Barcelona have agreed to that, basically that would mean they payed €40m for 50% of Fabregas three years ago.

yes dude u r a saint!!!!! absoluite (like u would love to put it) FUCKING saint!!! right? :lol:

a 22 year old who has had 3 injuries missing more than half a season in the season before and more than 10 matches in the last season is not injury prone? a 22 year old? not a 25 year old? he has had 2 major season at the top level at in both he has had major injuries. but he is not injury prone and infact is a low risk 5mil buy!!!! so RVP is not injuiry prone since he has barely been injured the season where united won the league and just one injury last season. look at the bloody time he has played and the bloody time he has spent on the medical table. that should tell u if a player is injury prone or not.

3 injuries in the last 2 years playing 2000 minutes of pro football. seems like a perfect player. :lol:

romeu has made a total of 27 appearances (not even starts, just appearances) for CLUBs while missing 49 matches due to injury. this player is made of steel!!! :lol: u really proved that he is not injury prone!!! :lol:

also, i am still waiting for u to show me a link where its given that barca is going to FUCKING pay half of the profit? i have already given 2 in the cesc thread? got nothing fucking to say?

romeu has made a total of 27 appearances (not even starts, just appearances) for CLUBs while missing 49 matches due to injury. this player is made of steel!!! :lol: u really proved that he is not injury prone!!! :lol:

also, i am still waiting for u to show me a link where its given that barca is going to FUCKING pay half of the profit? i have already given 2 in the cesc thread? got nothing fucking to say?

You're one piece of work, you know that?

Did you even bother reading what wrote to you? If we look at the time Romeu has actually been injured in the last three years we see that excluding the unfortunate ACL, that could literally happen to anyone at any time, he has been injured for a total of 58 days and missed 11 games because of those injuries. The rest is just him not being preferred by his ever-changing managers and has got nothing to do with injuries. Maybe that makes him a not good enough player for a club like Chelsea or Valencia but that doesn't make him a bad player and I am 100% sure that excluding the obvious few clubs, a fit Romeu would walk into the starting lineup of most La Liga sides. I'm not an expert on the finances of said La Liga teams but surely the wages wouldn't be a problem because I would assume the average wage in the Spanish top division is more than what Romeu is currently earning and that would leave only a few million in transfer fee for someone to pay and considering the potential gain if he manages to realize his potential I'm pretty sure we will find someone willing to take him off our hands.

As for the Fabregas part, that should be a story for another thread but might as well reply here. Ever heard of this thing called 'common sense'? Surely you've read more than enough about this so-called first refusal clause Arsenal had installed in the transfer agreement three years ago. Why would they have even bothered negotiating such clause in the first place if they already had the 50% sell-on clause in the contract, ensuring they get 50% of his next transfer fee? If they really were eligible for 50% of any potential fee they might as well just not have negotiated the first-refusal clause at all and in the case Barcelona decided to sell they'd just need to play the long game by waiting for someone (us) to offer the asking price and then offer something way below that but still so that Barcelona would be getting more money than they would by selling to another team for a significantly higher amount. No sane person would ever agree to such a clause and that is a fact.

Anyway, here are a few links for you:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-rivalling-arsenal-cesc-3634584

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2085995-fabregas-to-arsenal-or-chelsea-or-is-he-just-toying-with-barcelona-again

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/united-serious-fabregas-154908317.html

There have also been – false – claims that Arsenal are entitled to 50% of any transfer fee. No club in their right minds would agree to such a clause if they had spent more than £5m for a player. There is probably a sell-on fee, but that would likely be linked to any profit Barca generate on Fabregas’s sale.
Arsenal get first refusal, so Barcelona must inform them if they accept an offer. They can get him at a fixed price. If they don't take up the option, then they get a large slice of profit on any deal which takes him elsewhere.
The Gunners still have a trump card from a sell-on clause when their former captain moved to Barca three years ago.

They have first refusal on buying Fabregas, get a huge chunk of any profit Barca make if he goes elsewhere and are a big emotional pull for the player.

You're one piece of work, you know that?

Did you even bother reading what wrote to you? If we look at the time Romeu has actually been injured in the last three years we see that excluding the unfortunate ACL, that could literally happen to anyone at any time, he has been injured for a total of 58 days and missed 11 games because of those injuries. The rest is just him not being preferred by his ever-changing managers and has got nothing to do with injuries. Maybe that makes him a not good enough player for a club like Chelsea or Valencia but that doesn't make him a bad player and I am 100% sure that excluding the obvious few clubs, a fit Romeu would walk into the starting lineup of most La Liga sides. I'm not an expert on the finances of said La Liga teams but surely the wages wouldn't be a problem because I would assume the average wage in the Spanish top division is more than what Romeu is currently earning and that would leave only a few million in transfer fee for someone to pay and considering the potential gain if he manages to realize his potential I'm pretty sure we will find someone willing to take him off our hands.

As for the Fabregas part, that should be a story for another thread but might as well reply here. Ever heard of this thing called 'common sense'? Surely you've read more than enough about this so-called first refusal clause Arsenal had installed in the transfer agreement three years ago. Why would they have even bothered negotiating such clause in the first place if they already had the 50% sell-on clause in the contract, ensuring they get 50% of his next transfer fee? If they really were eligible for 50% of any potential fee they might as well just not have negotiated the first-refusal clause at all and in the case Barcelona decided to sell they'd just need to play the long game by waiting for someone (us) to offer the asking price and then offer something way below that but still so that Barcelona would be getting more money than they would by selling to another team for a significantly higher amount. No sane person would ever agree to such a clause and that is a fact.

Anyway, here are a few links for you:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-rivalling-arsenal-cesc-3634584

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2085995-fabregas-to-arsenal-or-chelsea-or-is-he-just-toying-with-barcelona-again

so ACL injuries should not be counted from now on!!! :lol: ok dude. sure. :lol: and dude, look athe the photo at the top of the page. last 2 year, he has missed 38 + 3+ 11=49 games. get a calculator and check it!!!!!! how does is exclusion from the squad even be a factor in what i wrote. do u even bother reading??? did romeu walk into the valencia line - up? what world are u even living in? i mean he just spent a year on loan in a middle team la loga team where he got a totla of 1200 minutes in the whole season and yet, he will walk into the line up of almost any la liga team. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! please get your romeu goggles off. he is not half as good as u make him out to be!!!

yes, i have heard of it, but sometimes in our desperation common sense and logic goes out of the window. do u know that? like when to just get better off torres, we decided to let go off anelka, DD, kkalou, sell sturridge and loan out lukaku? common sense would say HELL NO!!! yet we did it. barca were DESPERATE for cesc. desperate does not even being to describe the feeling. his buyout clause itself was 200mil euros which shoul;d tell u what barca actually thought of him. he was not a bit part polayer. he was the player who was supposed to carry on their legacy. he was their next xavi, their sould and spine of the team. for them, they were not going to sell him no matter what, that was the thinking their. do u get that part???? oh wait, fifa and FM cant reciprocate these right!!! so would be hard to understand for u!!!

also, great links. one liners in the whole articles whereas the articles i sent were simply on this topic.

so ACL injuries should not be counted from now on!!! :lol: ok dude. sure. :lol: and dude, look athe the photo at the top of the page. last 2 year, he has missed 38 + 3+ 11=49 games. get a calculator and check it!!!!!! how does is exclusion from the squad even be a factor in what i wrote. do u even bother reading??? did romeu walk into the valencia line - up? what world are u even living in? i mean he just spent a year on loan in a middle team la loga team where he got a totla of 1200 minutes in the whole season and yet, he will walk into the line up of almost any la liga team. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! please get your romeu goggles off. he is not half as good as u make him out to be!!!

Of course ACL's should be counted but what I've been saying all along is that 80% of his time on the treatment table in the last three years consists of that one injury, which could have happened to any other player in any given day and in the first time is clearly nothing but bad luck. During that remaining two and a half years he has missed 11 games due to injuries and while I don't have statistics to prove it right now I would say that's definitely below average and how you can consider a player like that 'injury prone' because of the one-off long term injury is just laughable. Feel free to disagree, I really don't care.

And while Valencia had a bad season only finishing eighth, it would be delusional to call them a mid-table team when in fact they have been in the Champions League more often than not in the last decade and this was their worst season in over ten years. Clearly you don't have a clue on basic mathematics but let me educate you. "Excluding the obvious few clubs he would walk in the starting lineup of most La Liga teams" means that if we don't consider the teams competing for CL qualification he would only need to be good enough to be a starting player for 7-8 La Liga sides to be good enough for most of them (over 50% if you're still having a hard time figuring our what "MOST" means). The kind of teams I meant were clubs like Getafe, Celta Vigo, Levante etc. and if they can afford to spend a couple of millions to get Romeu I'm pretty sure they won't be disappointed. If I'm saying one of our players is good enough to play top division football, in a league worse than the EPL no least, I'm not having "Romeu goggles" on and I'm simply being a realist. I'm not saying he's good enough to be playing for a top club, although he might be one day, nor am I saying we should be getting some obscure amount of money for him so I really don't get why you're acting that way. Romeu sleep with your missus or something?

barca were DESPERATE for cesc. desperate does not even being to describe the feeling. his buyout clause itself was 200mil euros which shoul;d tell u what barca actually thought of him. he was not a bit part polayer. he was the player who was supposed to carry on their legacy. he was their next xavi, their sould and spine of the team. for them, they were not going to sell him no matter what, that was the thinking their. do u get that part???? oh wait, fifa and FM cant reciprocate these right!!! so would be hard to understand for u!!!

also, great links. one liners in the whole articles whereas the articles i sent were simply on this topic.

They were not that desperate, and Arsenal have proven it in the past that they're not that hard a club to negotiate with. Buyout clause means nothing, in Spain clubs are obligated to have some kind of a release clause for all players but usually that's just for the player's own sake to make it easier to leave if a bigger club wants him. Clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid don't have that problem because they're the ultimate destination for most players so when deciding on the release clauses they just throw a dice and put a couple of zeros after the number and there you have it. If you're seriously going to use Fabregas' €200m release clause as some sort of argument, just have a look at what the release clauses are for some of their other players. Ibrahim Afellay stands at €100m, was he supposed to be one to carry out their legacy as well?

I know that they were not planning on selling him anytime soon but they're not morons and would never agree to a clause like that because for €40m Arsenal were going to sell either way. Barcelona are not what one would call an exceptionally well run club and their board has a fair share of idiots in it but no one is that stupid.

You found a few links from three years ago to suggest Arsenal have a 50% fee clause in there and I found some as well to suggest otherwise. There's no way to know for sure but 100% of the people on Arsenal and Barcelona forums I've been to in the last few days seem to agree on the 50% profit clause and that's partly why Arsenal fans are so mad at them not going after him because as it stands they will get nothing.

Anyway, that's enough off-topic for now.

Of course ACL's should be counted but what I've been saying all along is that 80% of his time on the treatment table in the last three years consists of that one injury, which could have happened to any other player in any given day and in the first time is clearly nothing but bad luck. During that remaining two and a half years he has missed 11 games due to injuries and while I don't have statistics to prove it right now I would say that's definitely below average and how you can consider a player like that 'injury prone' because of the one-off long term injury is just laughable. Feel free to disagree, I really don't care.

And while Valencia had a bad season only finishing eighth, it would be delusional to call them a mid-table team when in fact they have been in the Champions League more often than not in the last decade and this was their worst season in over ten years. Clearly you don't have a clue on basic mathematics but let me educate you. "Excluding the obvious few clubs he would walk in the starting lineup of most La Liga teams" means that if we don't consider the teams competing for CL qualification he would only need to be good enough to be a starting player for 7-8 La Liga sides to be good enough for most of them (over 50% if you're still having a hard time figuring our what "MOST" means). The kind of teams I meant were clubs like Getafe, Celta Vigo, Levante etc. and if they can afford to spend a couple of millions to get Romeu I'm pretty sure they won't be disappointed. If I'm saying one of our players is good enough to play top division football, in a league worse than the EPL no least, I'm not having "Romeu goggles" on and I'm simply being a realist. I'm not saying he's good enough to be playing for a top club, although he might be one day, nor am I saying we should be getting some obscure amount of money for him so I really don't get why you're acting that way. Romeu sleep with your missus or something?

They were not that desperate, and Arsenal have proven it in the past that they're not that hard a club to negotiate with. Buyout clause means nothing, in Spain clubs are obligated to have some kind of a release clause for all players but usually that's just for the player's own sake to make it easier to leave if a bigger club wants him. Clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid don't have that problem because they're the ultimate destination for most players so when deciding on the release clauses they just throw a dice and put a couple of zeros after the number and there you have it. If you're seriously going to use Fabregas' €200m release clause as some sort of argument, just have a look at what the release clauses are for some of their other players. Ibrahim Afellay stands at €100m, was he supposed to be one to carry out their legacy as well?

I know that they were not planning on selling him anytime soon but they're not morons and would never agree to a clause like that because for €40m Arsenal were going to sell either way. Barcelona are not what one would call an exceptionally well run club and their board has a fair share of idiots in it but no one is that stupid.

You found a few links from three years ago to suggest Arsenal have a 50% fee clause in there and I found some as well to suggest otherwise. There's no way to know for sure but 100% of the people on Arsenal and Barcelona forums I've been to in the last few days seem to agree on the 50% profit clause and that's partly why Arsenal fans are so mad at them not going after him because as it stands they will get nothing.

Anyway, that's enough off-topic for now. Don't bother replying because as of right now you just managed to make your way into my ignore list.

let me enlighten u with one thing. when u get one injury and another to follow that, that is when u r considered injury prone. are u trying to convince me or urself by continously taking into account his one year where he had no injuries. IN THE LAST 2 YEARS ITSELF, he has missed more matches due to injuries than he has appeared in. and if u are so interested in taking into account the 11-12 season then please do the same with 10-11 season. which mean in the last 4 years, this guy has had 5, thats right 5 injuries. not injury-prone??? :lol: simply lol. that too for a 22 year old kid. how tough is it to understand this simple thing. in his pro career that would have spanned a max of 6 years he has had 5 bloody injuries. u have got to be kidding me now!!!!! seriously!!!

valencia finished mid table. and hence i said so. also while valencia have been a pretty consistent club. they have been on the decline for the past 3-4 years. and that is showing. this league position does not lie cos right now they are a top half-mid table team. getafe , levante and celta vigo will spend 5mil on romeu.

getafe spent a total of 5.72mil pounds,

leavante spent 200k

celta vigo spent 4.4 mil.

the total expenditure of these 3 clubs combined is 10mil and u think one of them will spend 5mil. on romeu alone. i mean the extent of lolness is UNIMAGINABLE. seriously dude, stop playing fifa/fm or whatever ps game u r on right now. :lol: i mean at least u should know the bloody facts of what u r talking about. its like a child blabbering.

and now my best part. "they were not desperate". they were barely chasing fabregas for 3 years. during the WORLD CUP celebration they just made him wear barca's shirt. someone even said "fabregas is barely on loan to arsenal for another year". but they definitely were not desperate. :lol: :lol: :lol: arsenal are not a hard club to negotiate but barca's transfer history is awesome, right? i mean 40mil + etoo for zlatan. :lol:. precisely, since there is no way to no FOR SURE of what the reality, deal with what evidence is in front of u. no need to say " why the fuck... blah blah blah"...

i will reply to what u have written. please dont tell me what to do. u reading it or not is your problem. but someone needs to tell u something about your opinions. (i escpecially loved the part of vigo, levante, getafe) literally made me :lol:.

let me enlighten u with one thing. when u get one injury and another to follow that, that is when u r considered injury prone. are u trying to convince me or urself by continously taking into account his one year where he had no injuries. IN THE LAST 2 YEARS ITSELF, he has missed more matches due to injuries than he has appeared in. and if u are so interested in taking into account the 11-12 season then please do the same with 10-11 season. which mean in the last 4 years, this guy has had 5, thats right 5 injuries. not injury-prone??? :lol: simply lol. that too for a 22 year old kid. how tough is it to understand this simple thing. in his pro career that would have spanned a max of 6 years he has had 5 bloody injuries. u have got to be kidding me now!!!!! seriously!!!

valencia finished mid table. and hence i said so. also while valencia have been a pretty consistent club. they have been on the decline for the past 3-4 years. and that is showing. this league position does not lie cos right now they are a top half-mid table team. getafe , levante and celta vigo will spend 5mil on romeu.

getafe spent a total of 5.72mil pounds,

leavante spent 200k

celta vigo spent 4.4 mil.

the total expenditure of these 3 clubs combined is 10mil and u think one of them will spend 5mil. on romeu alone. i mean the extent of lolness is UNIMAGINABLE. seriously dude, stop playing fifa/fm or whatever ps game u r on right now. :lol: i mean at least u should know the bloody facts of what u r talking about. its like a child blabbering.

and now my best part. "they were not desperate". they were barely chasing fabregas for 3 years. during the WORLD CUP celebration they just made him wear barca's shirt. someone even said "fabregas is barely on loan to arsenal for another year". but they definitely were not desperate. :lol: :lol: :lol: arsenal are not a hard club to negotiate but barca's transfer history is awesome, right? i mean 40mil + etoo for zlatan. :lol:. precisely, since there is no way to no FOR SURE of what the reality, deal with what evidence is in front of u. no need to say " why the fuck... blah blah blah"...

i will reply to what u have written. please dont tell me what to do. u reading it or not is your problem. but someone needs to tell u something about your opinions. (i escpecially loved the part of vigo, levante, getafe) literally made me :lol:.

Again your point of him "having missed more matches due to injuries than he has appeared in" is just a flawed way of thinking because there has been a pretty good amount of games he has been fit for but for one reason or another has just not been selected, at least in Chelsea partly because of managerial instability. Maybe that makes him a useless player even for the bottom feeder clubs in La Liga but I don't think so. You of course are more than entitled for your opinion but I really don't care to hear more what it is.

Like I already said, I'm not an expert on the finances of La Liga teams. The teams I mentioned were just examples of where I think Romeu would be more than good enough to play, not teams that I consider to have the resources or the interest to buy him. All I'm saying is that if there is a team with enough money, signing Romeu would IMO be a really good move for some club there. And I did not say we should get 5m for him, all along I've been talking about "a few million" which could even be as low as €2m. Again you are more than welcome to disagree and think a player of Romeu's potential is not even worth that but I honestly don't care, for me this conversation has ran it's course.

its like a child blabbering.

Looks who's talking. Before you insult someone like that, you should first check what your own posts look like. It's honestly a bit hard to read with all the childish emoticons and the internet slang of a 12-year-old.

Anyway, carry on.

Again your point of him "having missed more matches due to injuries than he has appeared in" is just a flawed way of thinking because there has been a pretty good amount of games he has been fit for but for one reason or another has just not been selected, at least in Chelsea partly because of managerial instability. Maybe that makes him a useless player even for the bottom feeder clubs in La Liga but I don't think so. You of course are more than entitled for your opinion but I really don't care to hear more what it is.

Like I already said, I'm not an expert on the finances of La Liga teams. The teams I mentioned were just examples of where I think Romeu would be more than good enough to play, not teams that I consider to have the resources or the interest to buy him. All I'm saying is that if there is a team with enough money, signing Romeu would IMO be a really good move for some club there. And I did not say we should get 5m for him, all along I've been talking about "a few million" which could even be as low as €2m. Again you are more than welcome to disagree and think a player of Romeu's potential is not even worth that but I honestly don't care, for me this conversation has ran it's course.

Looks who's talking. Before you insult someone like that, you should first check what your own posts look like. It's honestly a bit hard to read with all the childish emoticons and the internet slang of a 12-year-old.

Anyway, carry on.

didierforever, on 07 Jun 2014 - 2:53 PM, said:snapback.png

probably a loan. just one year left on his contract. dont think clubs would want to waste millions when they can get him for fee next season.

And for that very reason I'm having a really hard time figuring out why Chelsea would agree to loan him out for a year and then let him go for free when there's still some money to be made from selling him this summer. Surely there's some club out there willing to pay a few million to tie him up on a permanent deal this year.

this was our first tete-tete. where i said that he will probably be loaned out rather than being sold. this is where it all began if i am not mistaken. i said that knowing how bad the la liga clubs are financially. they are far differnt from PL clubs like fulham who can have a 30 memeber squad or hull city who can buy long and jelavic. for those teams getting romeu would be next to impossible. the only clubs that can get him are (RM, barca, ATM, sociedad, bilbao and valencia). in none of whom will he be able to get the first team role, not sure if they would even want him. hence the statement that loaning him would be possible. we might get lucky with some PL team going for him. already there are reports of WHU being interested. but considering there is one year on his contract, we would be lucky.

as for the argument of repeatefly saying the amount of time he has spent on the pitch and the medical room was for a reason which u still have not understood. there is a difference in oscar or rambo getting injured after playing each and every match in the season. the more u play, the more u r probable to get injured. this guy does not do that. his injured time to his playtime is poor, very poor. whcih is what makes him injury prone for me.

When I decided to go through the latest pages on Romeu's thread at 1 a.m on the morning of the World Cup, I did so without knowledge of the thorough entertainment it would provide me. Good show, Jype and didierforever.