test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LDN Blue

Karim Benzema

Started by LDN Blue,

299 posts in this topic

I can't see how we can make a 34£millions bid whereas Real Madrid bought him for 35 millions euro and with the fact he has strictly shown nothing...

I wish it's wrong.

Well maybe only Mourinho sees something in him lol.

if there's space for him. I think Real have enough strikers, despite getting rid of the likes of Raul! :P

Guys, Benzema is a world class striker! Please don't forget that.

Yes, Real Madrid has halted his progression, but to deny the boy's talent is pretty harsh (of course, not worth £35million!). He would be a fantastic signing, he's young, quick & powerful. If Drogba took him under his wing, he'd be an exceptional talent.

Yes he's a world class striker, not one of the best, but he's a good striker... And above all, he has a big fat ego ^^....

But, i don't think we need him... Drogba and Anelka are still rockin' (fot this season at least) and we have boys like Sturridge and Borini to substitute them when they will go on the decline...

Futhermore, it's make no doubts, in two or three years we gonna buy Lukaku...

No, if we have to put 35£millions on a players, it's on Neymar. Or at least, on a player like him.

But maybe, if we can buy him for a price between 15 and 20£millions, it would be a good deal...

Yes he's a world class striker, not one of the best, but he's a good striker... And above all, he has a big fat ego ^^....

But, i don't think we need him... Drogba and Anelka are still rockin' (fot this season at least)

Definitely agree. If Drogba can do what he did yesterday against West Brom, then we don't need to sign a player like Benzema. However, Drogba and Anelka are not young strikers.