Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems now that Benzema is the intermediary between Valbuena and those that have the sex-tape, not the actual extortioner.

French radio station 'Europe 1' has released a transcript of the conversation that Karim Benzema held with a childhood friend, during which the Real Madrid striker told him how he tried to convince Mathieu Valbuena to negotiate in order to stop the alleged sex tape, in which he appears, from going public.
Every call made by the three blackmailers was recorded by investigators, as were those made by Benzema.
The 20-minute conversation happened on 6th October whilst training with France in Clairefontaine.
Benzema told his friend that he had told Valbuena: "If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend will go and see you in Lyon", before adding: "I don't think he's taking us seriously". The France striker then told him that Valbuena first thought it was all a joke.
Benzema then explained how he tried telling his international teammate that the threat was real. "I told him: 'I can help you out. You have to see this guy. You have my word that there are no more copies'", Benzema told his friend. Later, he continued to outline the conversation with Valbuena: "If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend will go and see you in Lyon and you can sort it out with him directly".
"But can you see my tattoos in the video?", Valbuena asked Benzema. The Lyon striker wanted to know whether Benzema had seen the video too. "You can see everything", replied the Real Madrid man, who told Valbuena that he had seen the video "a week before joining up with France".
Benzema said that Valbuena then panicked and he had told him: "You can do whatever you want. Ok, If you don't want to pay, it's your life but I have warned you".

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2707438/karim-benzema-lawyer-complaint-alleged-leaked-call-blackmail

It seems now that Benzema is the intermediary between Valbuena and those that have the sex-tape, not the actual extortioner.

French radio station 'Europe 1' has released a transcript of the conversation that Karim Benzema held with a childhood friend, during which the Real Madrid striker told him how he tried to convince Mathieu Valbuena to negotiate in order to stop the alleged sex tape, in which he appears, from going public.
Every call made by the three blackmailers was recorded by investigators, as were those made by Benzema.
The 20-minute conversation happened on 6th October whilst training with France in Clairefontaine.
Benzema told his friend that he had told Valbuena: "If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend will go and see you in Lyon", before adding: "I don't think he's taking us seriously". The France striker then told him that Valbuena first thought it was all a joke.
Benzema then explained how he tried telling his international teammate that the threat was real. "I told him: 'I can help you out. You have to see this guy. You have my word that there are no more copies'", Benzema told his friend. Later, he continued to outline the conversation with Valbuena: "If you want the video to be destroyed, my friend will go and see you in Lyon and you can sort it out with him directly".
"But can you see my tattoos in the video?", Valbuena asked Benzema. The Lyon striker wanted to know whether Benzema had seen the video too. "You can see everything", replied the Real Madrid man, who told Valbuena that he had seen the video "a week before joining up with France".
Benzema said that Valbuena then panicked and he had told him: "You can do whatever you want. Ok, If you don't want to pay, it's your life but I have warned you".

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2707438/karim-benzema-lawyer-complaint-alleged-leaked-call-blackmail

What a fucking weird story.

• 3 weeks later...

Now Nasri is involved. Algerian gangstas 4 vie

If I were the manager of France I'd never pick Benzema again and I'd smile to the bank because that manlet Nasri retired due to being booty blasted.

Damn the French team has been toxic ever since Zidane retired. The team has had multiculturalism for nearly two decades and only in the past five years has their been issues. Starting around the 2010 World Cup when Ribery, Gallas, Anelka and probably a few others bullied Gourcuff like a high-schooler. How petty and pathetic.

• 1 year later...

Sooooooo

RM APPARENTLY saying they don't want to get rid of Morata BUT they're happy to let Benzema neave for 60mill euros.

Morata says APPARENTLY that hes off IF Zidane is still at RM in the summer

Transfer Rumour: Real Madrid to let Karim Benzema leave for Premier League

Zinedine Zidane is desperate to keep Alvaro Morata at the club and will let Benzema leave for 60 million euros

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/transfer-rumour-real-madrid-let-karim-benzema-leave-premier-league

To buy 29 years old striker,for 60 millions,would be the biggest mistake since buying Torres. Thank God this will never ever happen. Just go for Dybala,Griezmann,Morata don't care. Players who can play for maximum two more seasons (IF),and who costs 60 millions...no,thank you.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You