Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

He will create chances for himself and everyone around him. Him and Messi are in a class of their own, and would be amazing if he were to come to the bridge. However it seems very unlikely. But I shall dream about it

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but surely we will have to pay him like 300k a week or something stupid like that!?

Yea, he'd probably go down as the highest paid player in the history of the sport.

On the subject of potential astronomical fees. I'd rather we sign Neymar, a better investment all round, he would slot right in with Oscar, they had great chemistry with each other at the Olympics.

Ah right lol. A Madrid fan wrote it as if to say he's not leaving. Nevertheless I don't believe he's leaving. Unless there's a ridiculous offer, Perez is simply too smart to let him go.

With FFP it's very unlikely any team can come up with an offer to take him away from Madrid.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if all this a ploy to get a new contract.

Either way, let's get the double pivot sorted out first.

Unless RDM is willing to forgive Oriol Romeu for killing his dog.

Haha Romeu must have done something. Or maybe we just don't want Barca to activate his release clause so we are acting like he can't make our first team.

Meh. They'll sort it out with him soon enough, perhaps by throwing a couple thousand more into his wages.. I don't see him leaving Madrid any time soon, Perez wouldn't let it happen after investing so much into him.

They've made enough money for his shirt sales that they've recouped his transfer and most of his wages already. I actually wouldn't be surprised if his revenue has exceeded what they pay him.

Yes but that was a gamble. Lucky for Madrid it paid off, but Perez won't be thinking it financially anyway.. Madrid need Ronaldo more than Ronaldo needs Madrid, which is why they'll find a way to keep him happy.

Where has all this talk of Ronaldo come from? I thought he was well settled at Madrid. It would take a hell of a lot to get him even if he did want to leave as well and I'm not sure where he would play for us, we would have to change our system to suit him.

Where has all this talk of Ronaldo come from? I thought he was well settled at Madrid. It would take a hell of a lot to get him even if he did want to leave as well and I'm not sure where he would play for us, we would have to change our system to suit him.

He said he was sad, and he didn't celebrate his goal today.

So now everyone think he is gonna leave. I just think he wants to increase his wages a little.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You