Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

The Neymar thread was relentless.

False rumours, will he won't he, experts reporting on his every bowel movement. False hope, misquotes, constant recycled opinion, unreliable sources, misleading reports/quotes, general repetition, haircut discussion, Pele ramblings.

Well summed up. Summer threads on here are like Hogwarts Fantasy Football Swapsies

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Surprised nobody posted the quotes themselves.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."

I was wondering why he didn't celebrate. I honestly thought it was because he was bored of scoring but he isn't going anywhere.

Indeed. In fact Robinho was 40m...but its because the media need this kind of bullshit. Before City, we were the mad guys, and there were lots of bullshits, like "Chelsea to pay 100m for Adriano".

In 7 years of Abramovich, the only mad move we made was 50m for Torres.

Shevchenko????

Apparently he'd go back to United and have reduced wages and that. He probably would but I don't know how much United would have to pay...

Even 100 million pay back would be worth it in my opinion, he's an awesome player.

I would have him here any day but that will never happen. Just a bit of shit going on at the moment, i imagine Mourinho will clear it all up in the next press conference.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You