My feedback to TC

Well I've been a member of this amazing community for 8 and a half months which I believe is enough to give a pretty fair feedback on this website.

First of, I have to say that administrators here are doing a great job. They are active, always friendly and they are always ready to help. Special thanks to Jim who made one signature for me, and to Steve from whom I always get my photos. I also have to say that I really enjoy reading Alex's articles and I'd like to encourage him to write even more.

Apart from administrators, the community here is really amazing. The discussions are always going, new threads are emerging, people will listen and talk to you and I really feel like a part of TalkChelsea. Sure there are some people with whom i don't agree and people who are Chelsea fans only when we win, but it is impossible for all of us to be good. We are all connected with our big love for the Blues and I think that is what makes this forum successful.

I have checked other club's forums like www.mancityforum.com, www.redcafe.net and www.redandwhitekop.com and in the terms of design and features they seemed inferior to TC. Marvelous work on this departement. Smilies are pretty nice and I always seem to find the right one while I'm writing, and the writing editor is also very good.

After all this time I've spent here I can find only one thing to point out, and that is the wallpapers part of talkchelsea.net

There are some great wallpapers here, and out there on the internet and I believe we should try to bring in more nice backgrounds for the wallpapers section.

That would be all, I've spoken from my heart. I believe Administrators like assessing member's feedbacks and I also believe they deserve to be praised :)

Keep up the good work and the blue flag flying high!

:cfc:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic