Carlo the best in April

Carlo Ancelotti has won a second Barclays Manager of the Month Award in a row.

25 points out of 27 possible - you simply can't question this choice. He has won it for the third time this season.

Congrats to him and let's hope he will prove himself on Sunday! blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific response from our team in the last couple of months (CL apart) well done Carlo. To win this award 3 times in a season when we have had our worst run for 15 years is both a great achievement & also a little bizarre!

We played Everton in the FA cup away and wore black

blackj.jpg

I love that kit. Let's hope we're lifting the trophy in this! Can't see it being the green kit unless the kit man makes an awful decision.

I love that kit. Let's hope we're lifting the trophy in this! Can't see it being the green kit unless the kit man makes an awful decision.

We would lift the title in blue anyway, inter and many other teams have changed their attire (when away from home) for trophy celebrations.

We would lift the title in blue anyway, inter and many other teams have changed their attire (when away from home) for trophy celebrations.

we wont do that. FA Cup the celebrations in 2009 were made with the psychedelic yellow shirt.

I actually like the green shirt anyway lol. I also love seeing that we won the FA Cup in yellow, got the image in my head permanently. ironically we could wear green as in the league game at Goodison we actually wore black but for the FA Cup final we wore yellow.

And both against Everton.

Anyway who the fuck cares what we wear as long as its us who wins it.

Then again he won it last month and done pretty good,...jynxed it now lol!!

I like our black kit..just hope we dont look like we're mourning our trophy if we do fuck things up and wear black in that game

Well, immediately after Carlo and Luiz won their manager and player awards respectively, we drew at Stoke. I don't consider it to be pretty good especially at this moment when we need nothing but 3 points.

Hope we do take maximum points on sunday.

Anyway, what a fantastic run it has been. Carlo needs to be congradulated. the lads too. plus the fans offcourse. Not forgetting TC forum members. :champions: