• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Cant see Liverpool being title challengers for a long time.

Old Trafford. "That was the quietest I have heard the crowd, it was like a funeral," said Sir Alex Ferguson. Well maybe they were being quiet for Phil O'Donnell. What an insensitive drunken redfaced git.

..or maybe theres a larger prawn sarnie brigade at Old Trafford than anywhere else ?

Tehehe and in the 80th minute as well.Funny

Derby awww bless them almost got a point but teheheh Liverpool,12 points behind with a game in hand and even if they win that,their 9 points behind.So much for this being their season.Long way to go but they've messed it up to soon and had they dropped those points at Derby.Even more so

And Man City are back in 4th

Edited by Layla

golly, I think Rafa will be on his way out soon if they are drawing with the likes of Wigan at home.

aww and poor Derby, they have got to get a point sometime :)

Don't be so surprised :whistling: It was obvious with City's home record.

sorry I should have never have doubted the mightey BlueLion. lol.

Edited by SuperSheva7

golly, I think Rafa will be on his way out soon if they are drawing with the likes of Wigan at home.

aww and poor Derby, they have got to get a point sometime :)

sorry I should have never have doubted the mightey BlueLion. lol.

I've been predicting since they started to slide in the table that Benitez will be out at the end of the season, despite all the scousers marching on Anfield, holding pictures aloft and screaming "in Rafa we trust".

I just thought to myself, just you wait until Rafa gets you 5th in the table and about 20 points off at the end of the season and kicked out the CL by Inter!

You know it wouldn't surprise me if Mourinho took the job there IF Rafa goes - just to be vindictive not towards Chelsea but just because he never got on with Benitez.

It would be pay back time!

God I love Liverpool fans and their hopeless addiction and blind trust in a man who will clearly never win them a league title no matter if he stays there another 20 years!

Long may he do so.

Having to backtrack on their 'super stadium', and having to face the reality of never to win the league, you'd think some of their fans would turn on Rafa. Those who protested at Gillets and Hicks talk of removing him , you'd think they'd change their minds.

But no, all is ok in Deludedpool.

Having to backtrack on their 'super stadium', and having to face the reality of never to win the league, you'd think some of their fans would turn on Rafa. Those who protested at Gillets and Hicks talk of removing him , you'd think they'd change their minds.

But no, all is ok in Deludedpool.

Rafa can stay for ever as far as i am concerned. With him in charge they will win feck all in the league thats for sure. And with City playing well this season they could be in danger of missing out on a CL spot..... City will spend more in January as well.

Rafa can stay for ever as far as i am concerned. With him in charge they will win feck all in the league thats for sure. And with City playing well this season they could be in danger of missing out on a CL spot..... City will spend more in January as well.

Thaksin Sinatra, or whatever the Thai crook is called, has promised Sven another wad to wave.

Viva La Rafalution :)

Thaksin Sinatra, or whatever the Thai crook is called, has promised Sven another wad to wave.

Viva La Rafalution :)

Lol, yup City will spend big and Sven seems to have a good eye for players. Whereas Rafa reportedly has to sell Crouch, Riise and Sissoko just to be able to get Mascherano permenantly....

Rafa moaning about 'its clubs that spend the money that win the titles'

Players not signed by Cardinal Ximnez:

Finnan, Carragher, Gerrard, Riise, Kewell

Players signed by Cardinal Ximinez:

Reina, Arbeloa, Aurélio, Alonso, Mascherano, Crouch, Pennant, Kuyt, Benayoun, Torres, Itandje

All 'final pieces of the jigsaw'.

Rafa moaning about 'its clubs that spend the money that win the titles'

Players not signed by Cardinal Ximnez:

Finnan, Carragher, Gerrard, Riise, Kewell

Players signed by Cardinal Ximinez:

Reina, Arbeloa, Aurélio, Alonso, Mascherano, Crouch, Pennant, Kuyt, Benayoun, Torres, Itandje

All 'final pieces of the jigsaw'.

Lol, the chubby twat spent as much as anyone else in the summer and now he has no money to spend in January he is moaning again :) gotta laugh at him really havn't you.

Not get into the champs league?Gotta be joking this is Liverpool!Even if they dont win the thing and finish 5th they'll find a way.

Tehehehe wtf?!He spent loads this summer again as said 'final piece of the jigsaw' if they loose Torres or Gerrard their fucked more then they are.And listening to the 'Anfield' faithfuls yesterday tehehehe.The booing and the none singing lol,sing when your winning they do yet deny it!

And yeh in lalal land its all 'ooooo we won the champs league with him'...yeh and ended up about 20 points behind the Champions in the mean time.And tehehe Rafa still thinks they have a shot.Mean ffs we're 7 points off and are kinda hmmm about it their 12!Yeh they could be 9 behind but first they've gotta win their game in hand