• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I really do think Wilshere is horribly overrated.

He seems to have become this 'golden boy' who's got a bandwagon of people crying out that he's the English Xavi and Iniesta rolled into one.. but really?

I don't see all that much special with him.

Good player, no doubt. Not 'great' though in my opinion.

And I thought our front were static at times, this is just terrible from Arsenal.

He seems to have become this 'golden boy' who's got a bandwagon of people crying out that he's the English Xavi and Iniesta rolled into one.. but really?

I think he was rated highly because he was good at such a young age, but really he has yet to do anything 'great'.

I think he has the potential but i am not so sure as well...

Its one of those situations where he showed great promise then due to being out so long was seen as their saviour who would return and light things up. I.e. Arsenal fans always telling me "wait til we get wilshere back" etc...

Only time will tell.

Hard to say about Wilshire. He played a full season at a top level at 19 and that's impressive but he didn't jump out and he's had a serious injury. I guess we'll see in a couple of years. Not sure why Arsenal keep playing Ramsey on the right over Walcott. They have no width and Walcott could cause Evra real problems. Also, I still can't believe Santos plays as much as he does. He's truly awful.

Hard to say about Wilshire. He played a full season at a top level at 19 and that's impressive but he didn't jump out and he's had a serious injury. I guess we'll see in a couple of years. Not sure why Arsenal keep playing Ramsey on the right over Walcott. They have no width and Walcott could cause Evra real problems. Also, I still can't believe Santos plays as much as he does. He's truly awful.

Exactly that. Arsenal's stength is they have the ability to play really pacy wingers yet they seem to not be bothering with that idea in place of narrower defensive team. And i am surprised santos hasm't been booked yet because he is gonna get done all over by valencia. I would play jenkinson there over him.... Or anyone.

Exactly that. Arsenal's stength is they have the ability to play really pacy wingers yet they seem to not be bothering with that idea in place of narrower defensive team. And i am surprised santos hasm't been booked yet because he is gonna get done all over by valencia. I would play jenkinson there over him.... Or anyone.

Santos is a pylon. Just awful. I understand going in defensively against ManU, but this ManU team is vulnerable defensively. You need to attack them.

Santos is a pylon. Just awful. I understand going in defensively against ManU, but this ManU team is vulnerable defensively. You need to attack them.

Exactly they have rio douche... Play walcott up front and let him run at him. There would be all sorts of problems lol.

U can't expect anything from a team with podolski and grioud as strikers. All poldi has to his name is that he is German, and in England people use to make much of that and Giroud only strength is that he looks like James Roday (Shawn in Psych)

Knock on wood, but when I look at a game like this I get really thankful of how healthy we've managed to stay. Arsenal has no Rosicky, Gervinho, Diaby, Gibbs, Oxlade-Chamberlin, Szczesny, or Fabiansky. Makes me understand why they're playing like such crap (well, to some degree).