• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That will be a very big shock for all the players. I really can see them relegated this season, only Pulis can manage so many pieces of wood to play and win points. I even considered them to be in top 15 at least this season after the singings they made, but now without Pulis I can't seem in the PL next season.

Here is a thought, we are now ready to KO the PL season and already the media are hyping United to the hilt and saying they are the ones who will shock everyone….

They have signed only two players this summer, that's scary for a team that was so poor last season.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/15/manchester-city-premier-league-chelsea?commentpage=2

Didi Hamann then goes on to say Arsenal are best team in London and we're nothing to worry about. Laughable really. It seems the ex-Man City/Liverpool player is worried about us already.

Here is a thought, we are now ready to KO the PL season and already the media are hyping United to the hilt and saying they are the ones who will shock everyone….

They have signed only two players this summer, that's scary for a team that was so poor last season.

But but but but they have the amazingly great, Louis Van Gaal.[emoji23]

My prediction for the EPL season (and you can phone this one in to Talksport this morning, just to piss off North London):

"Stoke will finish above Spurs this season. Good luck to Mark Hughes and the Stoke boys." --from Tod, a Chelsea fan in America. 'hello North London. do you know what you're doing?'

Look, the picture is bigger on the screen so it means they will be bigger on the apple files!

people flapping them about, blocking others view, bit of a menace. Understand day trippers want a memento, but filming everything ? Come on, film it on your phone if you must then blutooth it or whatever. Ban em.

people flapping them about, blocking others view, bit of a menace. Understand day trippers want a memento, but filming everything ? Come on, film it on your phone if you must then blutooth it or whatever. Ban em.

They should ban them at concerts as well. Sometimes I wonder if people attend these events to actually enjoy or watch the game through their giant devices blocking others view at the same time.