Your local team

kongdaniel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingstonian/Wimbledon, used to watch the K's a lot but not since they put their prices up to stupidity for that level. Wimbledon can fuck off. My gf lives about 2 minutes walking distance from kingsmeadow, i'm bout 35 mins walk away. Still try n follow the K's scores, really hope they come up but Sutton have pissed it in truth.

BUT...

It takes me 40 minutes to get to Stamford Bridge so all good.

Edited by OllieCFC

Used to be Kildare County, but the club dissolved in late 2009 after 7 years. For their last ever game, both fans and players had to play to make sure that the game would be played at all!

KildareCCrest1.gif

I think Shamrock Rovers are my nearest league club now, which are over an hour away in Dublin.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine got relegated to the sponge bob blue sqaure pants league yesterday. I'm still in shock and can't quite believe it, if CFC lose today then that really will top it all off.

• 2 weeks later...

F.K Željezničar is my local club,i am 20 minutes away from the ground and i get to go to most of the home games,occasionally i get to go to some away games if time allows me.

Achivements

Domestic:

Four times Champions of Bosnia and Hercegovina

Three times Cup winners

Three time Super Cup winners

One time Champions of former Yugoslavia Republic

Europe:

Quarter finalist of the Uefa Cup 71/72

Semi finalist of the Uefa Cup 84/85

2ivlh1g.jpg