Your local team

kongdaniel

What is your local team?

Mine is Sogndal fotball klubb, I can add, Tore Andrè Flo used to play here and now he is back training with the team, maybe he is doing a comeback!thumbsup.gif

Sogndal just went up to the top division again but are at the bottom with 1 point out of 15 possible. They sure need Tore Andrè out on the pitch!

Having only scored 2 goals in 5 games!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sligo Rovers F.C

http://www.sligorovers.com

Watch the video below, In the Cup final last year (I'm standing behind the goals the penaltys are being taken in) our 3rd choice keeper had to play due to injures, and he saved all 4 of Shamrock Rovers penalties in a row.

Follow Sligo Rovers home and away, Hope we'll win the league this year. We play an excelent style of football and have been appluading for it by the media and pundits.

Sutton United & AFC Wimbledon.

Sutton United - Never been, never will.

AFC Wimbledon - Hate them with a passion.

Went to a game at Sutton United which is near to me back in 2009, looking to go sometime to a game next season with a mate. My other closest team would be Epsom and Ewell.