Roman wants Jose back?

Rambo

Why does that matter?

The fact you hate Mourinho but love Kalou, is the most retarded thing in the history of anything btw.

Of course it matters, Roman's money lured him to the club, but it's enitrely a credit to Mourinho that he utilized his resources as well as he did.

And lmao, you've got to be fucking blind if you think I hate Mourinho. I've mentioned all the time that I respect him. And yes, I love Kalou, what's your fucking point?

Why do I bother with you? Idiot. :chai:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first and hopefully my only post on this topic...

Facts first and these are actually facts .

Jose was successful in bringing us our first top league title .in 50 years

he then won a second ,,,something we hadnt done before or since.

He has delivered trophies wherever he has been .

he has won league titles in 3 different countries...

Those are all FACTS ...

These are opinions ...note the difference Henriques .

I don.t contribute to the school of thought that calls his football boring , He is a pragmatist rather than an idealist . His aim is to win ...beautiful

flowing football if it wont win will be rejected by him ..

During his second season with us I sometimes wished for a more expansive style which wasnt always forthcoming.

The boring tag was given by the media , Remember they even put a reward out for the first player to score against us.

His rows with authority did damage our image but many other managers have been equally as bad .

Im not paranoid but I do believe there is a Media agenda ,,,seeing us upset their "Red favourites" Jose and all things Chelsea were a natural target.

Jose is a Chelsea legend ,,,he has written large parts of our history .

But he is history and we have moved on and there should be no turning back.

I hope Carlo stays but if he does leave I would prefer a new coach and not Jose to return...

Jose is not happy with his squad at Real Madrid & made noises in Jan transfer window, this is despite the previous manager spending 220m so he clearly wants to add his own stamp on them by signing some new acquisitions.

That was purely about his strikers, he wanted to add another striker to his squad. Higuaín was out and Benzema wasn't performing so he only had one non-performing striker at his disposal.

Mourinhos Chelsea's was boring. Fact.

Mourinhos tatics were responsible for Chelseas inability to score a fucking single goal in 180 minutes against and avarage Liverpool side in a CL sf. Fact.

Mourinho is a glory hunter. Fact.

No, we failed to score because they parked the bus & defending for the majority of the game after getting a lucky decision when the ball clearly didn't cross the line.

& he's a manager that wants to be successful he's obviously going to go places where he can win trophies.

Let's not pretend that Mourinho would have come to Chelsea even if he didn't have Roman's millions backing him ...

Why did he need to leave Porto then? Who had just won the CL by spending next to nothing? Off course the transfer kitty was an incentive for his decision to come to us but winning trophies is what makes other clubs notice talent & the same reason why Boas is being looked at by many clubs & do you think he will turn a good offer down from one of the top European clubs?

Why did he need to leave Porto then? Who had just won the CL by spending next to nothing? Off course the transfer kitty was an incentive for his decision to come to us but winning trophies is what makes other clubs notice talent & the same reason why Boas is being looked at by many clubs & do you think he will turn a good offer down from one of the top European clubs?

We weren't a top club when he came here, we hadn't even won the league in 50 years, let alone being a top European club. Roman obviously saw Mourinho's talent and he had the money to lure him over. Mourinho understood he'd have massive resources at his disposal in addition to the chance to cement his reputation by moving to a much better league.

Like I said, I give all the credit in the world to Mourinho for making excellent use of Roman's money, but it's useless pretending the money is not a major part of what got him here in the first place.

It's a marriage of Roman's generosity and Mourinho's acumen that we won the stuff we did, so I don't see why people should be troubled by the idea of attributing our success to them both, and not Mourinho alone.

We weren't a top club when he came here, we hadn't even won the league in 50 years, let alone being a top European club. Roman obviously saw Mourinho's talent and he had the money to lure him over. n addition to the chance to cement his reputation by moving to a much better league.

So by you're assumptions, his decision to manage us was not purely judged on Romans millions then no?

Read the first para of my last post again :rolleyes:

Why do I need to when I have quoted the things that are relevant already?

I don't understand why you make a comment about Jose only coming to our club because of Romans millions when you quite clearly don't think that is the sole reason he decided to manage us, why couldn't you add that paragraph in to you're original post? Then other posters could see some reasoning behind you're post?

I don't understand why you make a comment about Jose only coming to our club because of Romans millions when you quite clearly don't think that is the sole reason he decided to manage us, why couldn't you add that paragraph in to you're original post? Then other posters could see some reasoning behind you're post?

My original post mentioned the reasons I think why Mourinho came here, in the first paragraph itself. Yet you ask me a question I'd already answered. All the users can see my reasoning, because it's there in plain words. You're the only who can't even though it's all there in the first post. I'm not going to repeat myself everytime you consider it proper to ask me stuff I've answered already.

So, for the last time, my original post which pre-addressed your redundant query -

We weren't a top club when he came here, we hadn't even won the league in 50 years, let alone being a top European club. Roman obviously saw Mourinho's talent and he had the money to lure him over. Mourinho understood he'd have massive resources at his disposal in addition to the chance to cement his reputation by moving to a much better league.

Let's not pretend that Mourinho would have come to Chelsea even if he didn't have Roman's millions backing him ...

No, this is the original post I am talking about were you quite clearly are stating that Jose was only lured by 'Romans millions' it is only when I questioned you that you gave me & others a different outlook into why Jose decided to manage us & not just because he was going to get a transfer kitty from Roman! Other users also took umbrage to the above quote so its not just me that doesn't see you're reasoning.

No, this is the original post I am talking about were you quite clearly are stating that Jose was only lured by 'Romans millions' it is only when I questioned you that you gave me & others a different outlook into why Jose decided to manage us & not just because he was going to get a transfer kitty from Roman! Other users also took umbrage to the above quote so its not just me that doesn't see you're reasoning.

LOL delusion.

I gave no 'different outlook', my principal view didn't change anywhere. I merely expanded upon my previous comment.

You are the only one who replied to my specific posts. I don't know why you fail to see what I've put there in clear words. Can't help you with that mate.

LOL delusion.

I gave no 'different outlook', my principal view didn't change anywhere. I merely expanded upon my previous comment.

You are the only one who replied to my specific posts. I don't know why you fail to see what I've put there in clear words. Can't help you with that mate.

You expanded because I quetioned you, so you then gave some logical reasons why Jose came & because I've exposed that you now resort to jibes such as deluded which means you are losing face.

I merely pointed out that if you would of added you're 2 posts together I was referring to then I wouldn't of questioned you in the first place, but never mind I suppose this is a forum where people are going to disagree...........

You expanded because I quetioned you, so you then gave some logical reasons why Jose came & because I've exposed that you now resort to jibes such as deluded which means you ate losing face.

I gave a logical reason in the very beginning, but I suppose for you, only stuff you want to hear equals logic. This very conclusion of yours explains why I called you deluded. Nothing personal.

I gave a logical reason in the very beginning, but I suppose for you, only stuff you want to hear equals logic. This very conclusion of yours explains why I called you deluded. Nothing personal.

Now if you are referring to a previous post 'at the beginning' which means before my first post yesterday then like I said yesterday I havnt read it & like I said yesterday people have selective memorys but I'm being called deluded because you're original post that I am referring to is very vague. Even if you are referring to another post then why make another one that accuses Jose of only coming to manage us was for the lure of Romans millions? If you have stated something already then why bring it up again but in a very vague way?

I think you will argue for the sake of trying to be proved right even though you know you are in the wrong.

Even if you are referring to another post then why make another one that accuses Jose of only coming to manage us was for the lure of Romans millions? If you have stated something already then why bring it up again but in a very vague way?

Ugh, last time.

I said in my first post today about Roman's money luring Jose. That is my main view, which I added upon when you asked me. I didn't change my view at all, merely augmented it. I brought it up again because you asked me about it again. Didn't do so on my own accord. How am I being vague?

This is getting very repetitive, I hope I made myself clear.

Ugh, last time.

I said in my first post today about Roman's money luring Jose. That is my main view, which I added upon when you asked me. I didn't change my view at all, merely augmented it. I brought it up again because you asked me about it again. Didn't do so on my own accord. How am I being vague?

This is getting very repetitive, I hope I made myself clear.

WTF, Its got repetitive because you don't take in anything that I post, you must like the sound of you're own voice!,