Roman wants Jose back?

Rambo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of an interview after he left chelsea didn't he turn round as he walked away and say "I'll be back here one day" or something. It may have been wishful thinking on my part as I don't recall ever having seen it again but I vividly remember seeing something like that on that day.

Might of happened in your dreams. laugh.gif SORRY MATE I JUST HAD TO DO IT.

There will always be lots of talk about Jose coming back and these rumours will never go. I think he'll come back, i want him to come back but i don't think he'll be back yet. Roman knows he fucked up in 2007. Biggest mistake Roman ever made was letting him go. He's already said he's gonna come back. Fergie won leave Man Utd, Arsene wont leave Arsenal, Harry wont leave Tottenham so it only leaves Us and Man City because i think Mancini wont be at Eastlands for much longer.

He'll be back, i'm dead certain of it.

Roman builds a time machine, and hoping he arrives just in time before Jose leaves Stamford Bridge before the news broken. In an instant Roman does his top secret idea to keep Jose at Chelsea, and chance the course of the future. He grabbs a stereo and rises it above his head, and clicks play.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXR5dgRmO0

But then he realises he has made a sudden accident and has actuall arrived at the wrong destination and wrong time. Instead he is inside a house and infront is a Chelsea man, but someone completely different....

stevemitchell_bogarde.jpg

And finally the whole scenario about why a man decided to play the rest of his career in the reserves instead of playing in a first team in some shitty league was revealed!

THE END!!!

I think it's more possible Jose will return to us, than he won't. He pointed in some interviews, that he was inclined to PL.

But Carlo is likely to head the squad the next season, due to his contract. And we're also gaining speed now, after all those failures.

Whatever, I want Jose back.

for a manager to have won the European Cup at every club he`s been at or as in the case of this season at Real,currently be in a European Cup semi- final with as much chance as the others of winning the whole thing..and yet still looks at his time with Chelsea as the happiest time of his career. that says a lot.

so i think it`s pretty clear he would come back if asked. remember the ones in the board room he fell out with are either no longer with the club or their differences with Jose have been resolved or atleast to an amicable level.

then theres Roman..i`ve lost track of the amount of times i`ve heard people say that Roman wouldn`t have him back because it would mean him admitting he was wrong and he would never do that.

nobody likes to admit that they made a mistake..but we all do at some point. so when you consider that Roman has never given a public interview. where do you get this often uttered "fact" that Roman wont ever admit to being wrong from?

*please note* i am not promoting the firing of Carlo and the Re-instating of Jose..atleast not at present.

Roman told Jose to go to hell with his boring football and people stay saying he could return to us...He is the next United manager. We will stay with Ancelotti one more season and then Guardiola will arrive. End of story.

can u give me a numbers for loto ?

Jose is going to City.

Precisely. The money on offer there will be astranomical. Let's not forget he's a greedy barstool,just like anyone involved in top flight football. I don't think Manure will give him the money he wants to spend on players and promoting youth isn't really Jose's way.

Technically he owes us a few years work anyway,seeing as he got paid off for doing nothing,he should come back and see out his contract with us.

Guest justin_3d

Fake article.

And not going to happen people.

Roman can't admit he makes mistakes. Shoot, he made mistake by firing Ray, and we go on as nothing happen.

Roman will not bow down that low.

So keep Carlo, unless we get a better manager like Marcelo Bielsa....other then that, don't see any one better then Carlo.