Roman wants Jose back?

Rambo

Barcelona are the best team in the world, that's the problem.

Yes, but Mourinho's off and on the pitch tactics to turn the focus away from football are embarrassing and excessive. Surely there is a limit, regardless of how good your opponents are? He makes football unbearable to watch. I'm no fan of Barcelona but I wanted them to score today just to open up the game and force Real to actually play football. Thank god for Messi's sublime talent or else it would have been 90 minutes of handbags. As it was, it was mostly handbags but at least there were 2 great goals.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jose is entertaining to listen to up to a point. I think today's display on and off the pitch will remind Roman why they needed to part ways. I think there's only so much seige mentality one can take. More telling to me were Ronaldo's comments "Do I like to play in a defensive team like Madrid? No, but I have to adapt to what the coach wants".

Never a dull day in Jose's world.

I think Jose is entertaining to listen to up to a point. I think today's display on and off the pitch will remind Roman why they needed to part ways. I think there's only so much seige mentality one can take. More telling to me were Ronaldo's comments "Do I like to play in a defensive team like Madrid? No, but I have to adapt to what the coach wants".

Never a dull day in Jose's world.

Ooh, gets popcorn ready.

For RM, Ronaldo or Mourinho? This is a fight that the Special One may not be able to win. I can totally see Ronaldo's ego being battered because he probably feels the defensive tactics made him look bad or ineffective while Messi scores a brace. You know that's killing him.

Barcelona were brilliant. The problem is, Mourinho is playing Italian-style football with a Spanish team, and it really doesn't work. 'Defender' is a misnomer in Spanish footballer, because they all basically play in the midfield and just run back when they lose the ball. Trying to play a disciplined back five does not work in Spain, unfortunately for José.

I absolutely agree about what he said with there being a conspiracy about Barcelona having to reach the final every year.

And from the amount of times he mentioned Chelsea in his post-match press conference yesterday, you can tell his misses England.

Guest justin_3d

This is why I don't want Mourinho back. A sore looser, hypocrite, and plays boring football.

Sorry but let's keep going with Carlo. A very humble man, that tries to produce good football.

If Mourinho return for Chelsea it will be "a fucking disgrace".

All the things we have done in last two years to put Chelsea on track will be lost with his boring football and he desire to buy 4 or 5 players every window, his violent tatics, his annoying press conferences and the lack of goals that coasted us at least two CL finals.

And his team was doing just fine until Pepe got sent off. They won Copa del Rey playing the same way.

we were slated for being negative at the camp nou when Hiddink was around. Why do people say Real was doing just fine until Pepe got sent off? a 28% vs 72% possesion at home is just aweful. Madrid only managed around 187 completed passes, compared to around 490 completed passes.

Sometimes we just have to admit that the best team won. and thats Barcelona.

Mou messed up everything playing Pepe. thats so negative IMO.

Guest justin_3d

we were slated for being negative at the camp nou when Hiddink was around. Why do people say Real was doing just fine until Pepe got sent off? a 28% vs 72% possesion at home is just aweful. Madrid only managed around 187 completed passes, compared to around 490 completed passes.

Sometimes we just have to admit that the best team won. and thats Barcelona.

Mou messed up everything playing Pepe. thats so negative IMO.

:goodpost:

That is why i said, that only sore losers come up with excuses, like "conspiracy theory"

As if UEFA came down from the stand, and scored a goal with their hand....

:goodpost:

That is why i said, that only sore losers come up with excuses, like "conspiracy theory"

As if UEFA came down from the stand, and scored a goal with their hand....

whats your take on anders frisk episode?

Guest justin_3d

whats your take on anders frisk episode?

He was a great ref. I liked him a lot. And personally as a Chelsea fan, i am embarrass for that episode.

It is why Mourinho sometimes piss me of. He gave us such a bad image, as much as he gave us trophy.

That's why i am happy with a guy like Carlo. A very humble man, that is trying to bring some respect to our club.

A Uefa report has supported Chelsea's claims Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard spoke to referee Anders Frisk at half-time of the Champions League tie. Uefa's venue director Pascal Fratellia said: "The referee told us he had contact with Rijkaard from the pitch to the front of his dressing room door.

"Rijkaard wished to say hello at the beginning of the tunnel and then tried to talk to him climbing the stairs.

"Frisk told him it was not the place or moment to speak about the match."

Blues boss Jose Mourinho was banned from the touchline for two matches for suggesting Rijkaard was seen in Frisk's dressing room.

Chelsea, who were fined £33,000 and labelled "liars" for the remarks, later accepted Frisk spoke to Rijkaard outside his room.

But the club has been adamant all along that such a talk took place.

Chelsea would not comment on Fratellia's report, but Uefa played down the importance.

"I don't know why the story is making headlines again now. Everyone has known what was in the official report from the Uefa venue director for weeks," director of communications William Gaillard said.

"They formed part of the charges against Chelsea last week and the reports in the media contain nothing new.

"Chelsea were fined and their coach Jose Mourinho fined and banned for two matches because Chelsea claimed that the Barcelona coach went into the referee's room and tried to influence his handling of the game.

"This did not happen and this is what Chelsea were punished for."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4420769.stm

its not about conspiracy theory its about the amount of undue advantage they get from uefa ref etc. if it was mou instead of rijkaard i am sure chelsea would have been banned from the competition.

look i am not a fan of mou's style of play. as a neutral it is painful to watch his game. today's game is not an exception. But on the other hand the theatrics of barca were equally disgusting.

Guest justin_3d

its not about conspiracy theory its about the amount of undue advantage they get from uefa ref etc. if it was mou instead of rijkaard i am sure chelsea would have been banned from the competition.

Maybe, but i don't see the advantage you talk about.

look i am not a fan of mou's style of play. as a neutral it is painful to watch his game. today's game is not an exception. But on the other hand the theatrics of barca were equally disgusting.

And like Chelsea did not had that a lot under Mourinho???

Drogba???

Thank god for Carlo, that our team behaves better in the field...outside is different story.

Maybe, but i don't see the advantage you talk about.

in that match too many decisions were gone in barca's favor.

And like Chelsea did not had that a lot under Mourinho???

Drogba???

Thank god for Carlo, that our team behaves better in the field...outside is different story.

we have one Drogba they have whole squad except messi.