Roman wants Jose back?

Rambo

look i am not a fan of mou's style of play. as a neutral it is painful to watch his game. today's game is not an exception. But on the other hand the theatrics of barca were equally disgusting.

Both teams were embarrassing. But Mourinho is largely responsible for setting the scene by his scorched earth tactics. He'll be the man to derail Spain's Euro Championship defense. You have national teammates going at each other's throat after all the Clasico games this season. This after all the talk about how this generation gets on like no other previous Spain team has before. I suspect Torres will have to play mediator between his Barca and Real Madrid pals for the next gathering.

Ah, who am I kidding, he'll sit quietly in his hotel room and play video games.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are to many on here that suffer from amnesia or have selective memorys?

I didn't any see negative comments last season when Jose's Inter knocked out Barca last season, infact he was heralded as a tactical genius because of it, yet now he employs the same tactics against arguably the best footballing side ever he gets slated! The last time he went toe to toe with Barca they got thumped 5 nil, so he is hardly going to throw the kitchen sink at them ffs! That said Barca antics are atrocious & embarrassing to watch.

I find it annoying when when posters on here are throwing negative comments about a manager that brought us our first title, then back to back titles & finished off with a cup double in final season & if it wasn't for an horrendous injury list that season including injuries to the best keeper in the world at the time & the best back up keeper then we may well of won a treble! We weren't always boring to watch either, we played some great stuff at times but when Robben, Duff & Joey Cole were injured Jose had to revert to a different formation that WAS successful, the negative was that Jose never let his sides go on to winning with a bigger margin & that's one thing that I can applaud Ancelotti for doing.

I've been a Chelsea fan for twice as long as some have been born on here & had to go through many seasons of heartache, so when a manager comes along like Mourinho & brings you a Prem title that you never thought would happen in your lifetime you become attached to him, he may never be our manager again & possibly is part of our history but the guys a winner & should command nothing but respect from every Chelsea fan for his achievements & trophies that he brought to our club, sometimes people are far too ignorant & cannot see the wood for the trees!

Rant over!

I think there are to many on here that suffer from amnesia or have selective memorys?

I didn't any see negative comments last season when Jose's Inter knocked out Barca last season, infact he was heralded as a tactical genius because of it, yet now he employs the same tactics against arguably the best footballing side ever he gets slated! The last time he went toe to toe with Barca they got thumped 5 nil, so he is hardly going to throw the kitchen sink at them ffs! That said Barca antics are atrocious & embarrassing to watch.

I find it annoying when when posters on here are throwing negative comments about a manager that brought us our first title, then back to back titles & finished off with a cup double in final season & if it wasn't for an horrendous injury list that season including injuries to the best keeper in the world at the time & the best back up keeper then we may well of won a treble! We weren't always boring to watch either, we played some great stuff at times but when Robben, Duff & Joey Cole were injured Jose had to revert to a different formation that WAS successful, the negative was that Jose never let his sides go on to winning with a bigger margin & that's one thing that I can applaud Ancelotti for doing.

I've been a Chelsea fan for twice as long as some have been born on here & had to go through many seasons of heartache, so when a manager comes along like Mourinho & brings you a Prem title that you never thought would happen in your lifetime you become attached to him, he may never be our manager again & possibly is part of our history but the guys a winner & should command nothing but respect from every Chelsea fan for his achievements & trophies that he brought to our club, sometimes people are far too ignorant & cannot see the wood for the trees!

Rant over!

Good post.

Yes Mourinho won us trophies (for which I am ETERNALLY grateful) when we were looking to establish ourselves as one of the big boys in England and Europe. So that means I can't call a spade a spade 4 years after he's moved on? Jog on.

Yes Mourinho won us trophies (for which I am ETERNALLY grateful) when we were looking to establish ourselves as one of the big boys in England and Europe. So that means I can't call a spade a spade 4 years after he's moved on? Jog on.

Jog on? Spade a spade? When was the last time we won a title before Jose reign? Yeah a cool 50 years! We are still benefiting from his foundations - 4 years later!

It's you're prerogative to say as you feel & the very same for every poster on here including me but when or if I don't agree with some disrespectful posts I will make MY feelings known & if you are party to that then I want hold back with you either.

Oh & yes you are quite correct that it is 4 years since the great man 'jogged on' but how many of the current squad were pivotal in the double winning success of last season or the the FA cup winners from 2009 that were signed by Jose or got then playing to the best of their ability & you can include Cech in that, even though he didn't sign him but he promoted him ahead of Cudicini who was rated as one of the best goalkeepers in the Prem at the time.

Jose on!

Jog on? Spade a spade? When was the last time we won a title before Jose reign? Yeah a cool 50 years! We are still benefiting from his foundations - 4 years later!

It's you're prerogative to say as you feel & the very same for every poster on here including me but when or if I don't agree with some disrespectful posts I will make MY feelings known & if you are party to that then I want hold back with you either.

Oh & yes you are quite correct that it is 4 years since the great man 'jogged on' but how many of the current squad were pivotal in the double winning success of last season or the the FA cup winners from 2009 that were signed by Jose or got then playing to the best of their ability & you can include Cech in that, even though he didn't sign him but he promoted him ahead of Cudicini who was rated as one of the best goalkeepers in the Prem at the time.

Jose on!

lmao at you taking this personally when I didn't mention or quote you anywhere, which I would've had I been referring to you.

Trying to flame an argument I suppose.

:chai:

Jose on!

:goodpost:

lmao at you taking this personally when I didn't mention or quote you anywhere, which I would've had I been referring to you.

Trying to flame an argument I suppose.

:chai:

Well tell me who you were referring too then as you're comments were in direct comparison to mine? If you can prove you' re comments were not directed at my first post I will gladly apologize.

Flame an argument ? Are you paranoid? I was responding to you're post with some facts regarding Jose's talent and how we still owe him for setting down some foundations nothing to do with starting a meaningless argument, get real man.

Well tell me who you were referring too then as you're comments were in direct comparison to mine? If you can prove you' re comments were not directed at my first post I will gladly apologize.

I was referring to the generally held notion (thus, not specifically you or anyone else) that club legends are immune from frank commentary and/or criticism because of who they are and what they've done for the club. Like I said, I would have quoted you had I been replying to your post specifically, it's a practice I follow precisely to avoid arguments like these.

Flame an argument ? Are you paranoid? I was responding to you're post with some facts regarding Jose's talent and how we still owe him for setting down some foundations nothing to do with starting a meaningless argument, get real man.

Of course we owe Mourinho a lot, as I acknowledged in my original post itself. But you became all aggressive and stuff, leading me to said conclusion. Also, you mentioned people disrespecting Mourinho or his work in that earlier post. I have never done that, in case you thought I was part of that group.

Roman is the real special one.

We owe Roman for our recent success without question but it still needed the right person to buy the right talent, motivate them & make them winners - which he did in his first season & to go 3 years with us unbeaten at home is also a record that will never be matched, that was some achievement that has also gone unnoticed.

Rant over!

:goodpost: Spot on lad!!! :clap:

I was referring to the generally held notion (thus, not specifically you or anyone else) that club legends are immune from frank commentary and/or criticism because of who they are and what they've done for the club. Like I said, I would have quoted you had I been replying to your post specifically, it's a practice I follow precisely to avoid arguments like these.

Really, when I use the words 'TROPHIES' & I also state that the man deserved recognition for his achievements by every Chelsea fan & you respond directly afterwards quoting you can call 'a spade a spade 4 years on' & you also use the word Trophies then I cannot see that you're post wasn't directed at me despite you not quoting it? You may well have posted it generally but you' re comments are pointing at my post - without question.

Of course we owe Mourinho a lot, as I acknowledged in my original post itself. But you became all aggressive and stuff, leading me to said conclusion. Also, you mentioned people disrespecting Mourinho or his work in that earlier post. I have never done that, in case you thought I was part of that group.

I havnt read all the post on this thread so I will apologize for being ignorant in that respect, my original post was directed at some of the post above mine & others that I have read on other threads. Lastly you say that I 'became aggressive' but you use phrases like 'jog on' I think you should look at you own scribbing before making accusations about others.

I havnt read all the post on this thread so I will apologize for being ignorant in that respect, my original post was directed at some of the post above mine & others that I have read on other threads. Lastly you say that I 'became aggressive' but you use phrases like 'jog on' I think you should look at you own scribbing before making accusations about others.

'Jog on' to me means 'Give me a break'. If it has some offensive connotation where you come from, I assure you I was unaware.