Selling list

HRiver

I don't know why people are too scared to say Lampard, he is such a liability now its not even funny his goal scoring no longer compensates for his lack of creative magic. Lampard is hurting the team so much that it offends me, he is finished and people showed realize this fact.

Nobody is scared. If you'd read through the posts on the earlier page and some of the other posts elsewhere, you'd seen several people advocating a truncated role for him from next season onwards.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but people are so quick to say Drogba should leave but at least Drogba is showing fighting spirit at the moment. That man is fading away too but my god is he putting up one hell of a fight. Lampard is wayyy too selfish he is hurting this team, Torres is receiving no service from him what so ever.

Yeah people are wrong (including me) on Drogba.

Na matter what we want, the fact is that all these cunts will probably be here next season and some the season after too.

Malouda

Kalou

Bosingwa

Anelka

These are the 4 i'd let go.

Lampard has to be a cameo player now like Scholes is for utd and use Benayoun more.

Bring back Sturridge, Kakuta, Cork (Who i personally rate very highly) and use Josh like Arse have used Wilshere. It will fall into place.

And we needed a creative attacking midfielder. Creativity was the issue and in form or off form Lampard is not the solution. Lampard is the goal threat for any team in the world but he has little to do with creativity.it is up to the team management in deciding Lampard's replacement. If they want to follow mourinho's path then we need another lampardesque player. If we want to play creative football then we need a player in different mold .

Nobody is scared. If you'd read through the posts on the earlier page and some of the other posts elsewhere, you'd seen several people advocating a truncated role for him from next season onwards.

No we don't need Lampard in a ''truncated role'' we need to get completely rid of him from the team all together. Giggs and Scholes are different the man utd way has been in full swing for decades under Fergie they will slot in any generation. We need a massive over hall next season and Torres needs someone behind him for 90 mins who is going to create chances for him, Lampard does not do that he wants to score him self.

The players we should get rid of no matter what :

- Anelka : Everything comes to an end. This is the end for him. I bet even him want to go somewhere else.

- Malouda : I would be happy if he had stayed a bit longer, but since november he has shown that he is no longer up for the team.

- Bosingwa : Can't defend, can't cross. Even Paolo is better than him.

- Hilario : Waste of space. Promote a GK from the reserve.

The players we should allow to leave us, if....

- Kalou : I'd keep him, he could be a good squad player. But if he wants to go because he doesn't want to sit on the bench, then let him go.

- Alex : If he's okay to stay on the bench, then I'd keep him one more year. If he doesn't want, which I could fully understand, allow him to leave.

- Zhirkov : Read Kalou -

- Ferreira : I can leave if we get a new RB.

- Drogba : I'd rather him staying. But if he wants to go back to Marseille, then okay. He has done great things for this club, and you could see he still has commitment for Chelsea (ie last night), hence we should respect his decision.

Extra :

- Lampard : he's finished, he can't play every games. He just should play a bit every now and then. But we can't sell him.

Sell:

1. Anelka
  2. Malouda
  3. Kalou
  4. ferrera
  5. hilario
  6. Drogba (i know he is coming back to his former self , but there is no place for both Drogba and torres and we all know torres is not leaving.)
  7. Zhirkov

Buy:

1. Alexis Sanchez ( must be our no.1 priority , i 'd pay up to 50 millions for him)
  2. Hamsik (everyone is missing lampards goals , here is a ready replacement for goals within midfield but hamsik will provide more creativity and less defensive cover)
  3. aguero or neymar .

others:

• i know lamps is not having a good season , but he has never been the super frank since carlo came in . i know he scored a lot of goals last season but he is not having the same impact on our game . i remember having a very bad season last year and if it wasn't for his goals everyone would have been criticizing his game . lamps will be back when carlo fuck off.
  • Lamps should be used alongside another creative midfielder infront of essien , also there should be a lot of rotation between essien , mikel , ramires , lamps and a new creative CM (hamsik)
  • Bosingwa is not a good RB specially for big games but he is a decent back up to have , at least better than ferrera .
  • i used to love kakuta , he was my favorite young player last year , but he has proved he is still miles away from being the player we want , the only youth who deserve a chance are McEacheran and Sturridge .

tbh i don' think we are gonna buy 3 world-class players in the summer , we will have to pay around 100 millions for those players and roman won't be up for it . but i hope we will get at least sanchez and another one of those .

Edited by BLionheart

I swear we had a similar thread to this before? 2011/12 Squad or something like that.

It's all good talking about who we should sell, the most important aspect is, who would the board replace them with? Personally I don't want to see us spending over £20million per player for all the vacant positions we'd have. Which is why it's going to be a real scrappy transfer summer we're going to experience. No doubt we're looking at the midfield for reinforcement now, Ramires has been key, but we need a playmaker. The board has to recognise this now! We've got an abundance of talent in attack; Torres, Drogba, Sturridge, Borini (for now). The problem is that good ol' supply.

In defence we're sorted. A back up right back to Ivanovic? Billy Clifford. He's shown great progress this season and if a team like Liverpool can hand a debut to an 18 year old right back against Man City, surely we can take a calculated risk using Billy Clifford as back up to Ivanovic, who's not injury prone. In central defence we have Luiz, Alex, Terry & Bruma who will return. Left back? Cole, Van Aanholt, Bertrand & even Zhirkov.

So who do we sell/release? Malouda, Zhirkov & Kalou. What type of player do we replace them with? A left sided player x2 & A playmaker x2. With 4-3-2-1 (which I'm a fan of) Ramires on the right is fine. Essien in the anchor role will do, even though we all cry for Mikel. So we need a pure left sided player who can dribble, cross & has a vision for a killer pass, and 2 playmakers is key to play behind Torres.

Anelka, Malouda, Bosingwa, Hilario, Kalou, Ferreira, Drogba and Zhirkov.

It'll be sad to see Drogba go, especially as he's coming back to form, but I think it's the best way for Torres - as well as Sturridge - to progress.

For me the players we should look to move on are:

Hilario

Ferreira

Malouda

Anelka

However i also think for different reasons that we could see Kalou and Zhirkov move on in the summer.

For me a right back, a creative playmaker and 2 wingers is what we NEED to take us on to the next level.

The players we should allow to leave us, if....

- Kalou : I'd keep him, he could be a good squad player. But if he wants to go because he doesn't want to sit on the bench, then let him go.

Well this just isn't true is it? You saw that last night in black and white. He came on and embarrassed himself. Good squad player my arse.

How on earth could I forget Bosingwa on my first post?! :o

I suppose I was too shocked from the defeat and I couldn't think properly, even though in my mind he has always been top of that list. Post edited now.

As for Lampard, the club can't sell him, I would be shocked if it happened. Just a few months before we were all hoping he would finish his footballing career with Chelsea, now suddenly everyone is against him? Don't be too harsh on Frank. This has no doubt been his worst season over the last few years, but nobody is perfect. Carlo should rest Lamps for a game or two, let him return to his old form gradually. Lampard is a Chelsea legend, legends can't be sold, it's as simple as that.

At the beginning, I believed that selling Bosingwa would be a bad idea... I'm now beginning to believe we do need to sell him.

Why Alex?

Because Alex s argueably behind David Luiz and Ivanovic in the pecking order, with JT a guaranteed starter, and if we sell Bosingwa and bring in another right back (i.e. van der Wiel) then I don't see Alex starting very much, and a player like him deserves to be playing regularly.

I wouldn't agree with the sale, but I can understand the reasons why we would have to sell him.