West Brom 1-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww poor bloke!! Still got closer then he has! Just shame about the sodding linesmen :(..next week :D..espically seeing as B'Ham seem to be our boogey team of late great time to start

And thats what we needed!! Great response after going 1-0 down.And dont give a shit if people go 'its only West Brom dont get excited/happy blah blah'. 3 points is what counts,never gana be an easy game!

Carlo is such a noob sometimes. Who gives a striker 10 mins? Shoulda brought him on with Yossi and gave him at least 20 mins. Otherwise don't play him at all.

I disagree, after his shit performances he does not deserve more than 10 min here and there, today he came on and looked rather good though, well with the exception of that big chance at the free kick and him having the same understanding of the offside trap as Adebayor.

Oh yes. This is the first defeat of that tit Roy as a WBA manager. Quality, since he is the one who jinxed us with that "you never know they may go on a run of defeats". Wanker.

I disagree, after his shit performances he does not deserve more than 10 min here and there, today he came on and looked rather good though, well with the exception of that big chance at the free kick and him having the same understanding of the offside trap as Adebayor.

Didn't watch the game; but I would imagine it was players not releasing the ball early enough, rather than Torres not understanding the offside trap?