West Brom 1-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great 2 goals advantage, don't blow it away Chelsea. Our left flank has worked impressively well in the first half, Cole and Malouda were quite dangerous. Drogba man of the match so far definitely, brilliant performance. I've seen improvement on Malouda, Essien and Lampard. Essien's returning to his old form, gradually. Some nice assisting from him.

When WBA scored, I told a friend of mine that we never seem to react well when we're down and that I was interested to see what would happen now... Well what a great response to their goal. Haven't seen the boys play like this since the Sunderland game.

Drogba's playing the best game he's played all season, showing his all-round game and even showing off from time to time. Also cleared the ball of the line, it's his day today. Happy for the guy blue%20scalf.gif.

And almost forgot about Malouda, he's actually having a good game :blink:.

Hope this isn't just our day and we can perform like this again and again for the rest of season.

Am I exaggerating if I say our third goal is one of the best we've scored this season? Probably beaten only by Zhirkov vs Spartak, Alex vs Arsenal, Ramires vs City and Luiz vs United?

Drogba vs Bolton was nice too.

Am I exaggerating if I say our third goal is one of the best we've scored this season? Probably beaten only by Zhirkov vs Spartak, Alex vs Arsenal, Ramires vs City and Luiz vs United?

No you're not, haven't seen a supersharp counter-attack like that since the Mourinho days.