Carlo and Luiz Win Double!

Carlo Ancelotti and David Luiz respectively won the Manager and Player of the Month and they surely do deserve it!

BarclaysPMOTMMarch11AncelottiLuiz_2580497.jpg

So Proud of Carlo and Luiz.

Luiz was crucial for us scoring against Manchester City and Manchester United while Carlo leaded us to 3d place and giving us a chance of winning the EPL.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo owes his trophy to Luiz and his two goals :lol:

No he doesn't. He deserve it because he got Chelsea back on track where 9 out of 10

coaches would have been fired, so maybe he should split it with Abramovich?. :carlo:

David Luiz deserves that award! He has been dynamite for Chelsea since he joined! I hope it continues for him!

I also hope Ancelotti can build his confidence as manager come the end of this season, and then he can stay with us for another few seasons! I'd hate it if he left!

HAHA first time I hear about this superstition! I dont believe in it

Come on guys, you really belive in that supersticus bullshit? :doh:

It's not necessarily a superstition.

When given an award (before the end of the season) it can have negative psychological effects.

It's not necessarily a superstition.

When given an award (before the end of the season) it can have negative psychological effects.

Yeah I get what you mean and I thought of it and I agree. Just hoping and to make me feel better I am going to go with not believing it haha or I

will be going around saying Chelsea will have a bad form and lose tomorrow.

Jesus christ TX, Can you just take it as it is? They won awards, That has nothing to do with negative psychological effects. Your reading too much into it.

Far play to Luiz, made a huge impact on the English game, and put that in your pipe and smoke it fergie.

Jesus christ TX, Can you just take it as it is? They won awards, That has nothing to do with negative psychological effects. Your reading too much into it.

I have to agree with Shane there! TX, you do take some things quite seriously! Have some faith dude!

Anyway, when I follow the Chels, I only think of the road ahead, not the road I just walked over. Stats and facts are just what they are... stats and facts!

Edited by CJ Revo