Carlo and Luiz Win Double!

Only old women believe in ''jinx'' and stuff like that,get serious people.

I've already cleared up the fact i was referring to psychology. :rolleyes:

On a side note, wtf is with the '20 goal' award given to Berbatov. It just encourages the view only strikers are worthy of acknowledgement.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, wtf is with the '20 goal' award given to Berbatov. It just encourages the view only strikers are worthy of acknowledgement.

Agreed.

Although Berbatov's award was actually called the '20 Goal Award Without Doing Anything Else' trophy.

I was not referring to any of your posts,was just talking in general.

I hate being right sometimes...

But in all seriousness, the points were dropped when Shrek scored the third United goal. The lads' heads were down before kick-off, you could tell. If United had have conceded ground we'd have gone all out and won this. Title over? Not just yet, but we now have to win every game. Unlikely.

I hate being right sometimes...

But in all seriousness, the points were dropped when Shrek scored the third United goal. The lads' heads were down before kick-off, you could tell. If United had have conceded ground we'd have gone all out and won this. Title over? Not just yet, but we now have to win every game. Unlikely.

How many times have we played after united now?

puts pressure on our players.

We aint played before united since mid January when we played Blackburn at home and since then the only time weve played at the same time as them was the Sunderland game and when we actually fucking played the cunts.

Last season we had to play 3 of our last 5 games after Man.Utd it was pretty clear where sky's loyalty's lied and it put HUGE pressure on us, while playing before them once and at the same time as them once.

SKY SPORTS ARE A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Carlo on the award. Now please tell us the thinking behind taking off Ramires,and why is Mikel not even getting a look in anymore. He'll probably want out in the summer now to be replaced with Pirlo.