Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they are about to sign 2 of the best young attacking players in Europe. If they signed like Zaha no one would give a tosh but Willian/Lamela are on a whole new level.

Yes they are buying two very good players (potentially) but is there any need for the complete spunk fest by suggesting they will win the league?

Fucking ridiculous.

Lol, I am going through some tweets of some idiotic Spurs fans thinking they will be a title contender if they sign Lamela & Willian and keep Bale. There's no fucking way they would keep Bale and spend over 70 million on players.

They could be title contender because on paper their squad is as good as anybody. They only lacked consistency like draws against Norwich, West Brom last season.

Thing with Spurs right now if they sell Bale is they go from a one man team to a team of 11 players. The players that are being added are of great quality with depth and versatility.

It will make for a real interesting season.

Thing with Spurs right now if they sell Bale is they go from a one man team to a team of 11 players. The players that are being added are of great quality with depth and versatility.

It will make for a real interesting season.

It make take a time to get them all settled ,,but when they do they should be much stronger ,,,Gooners MUST be bricking it

Bad day for Arsenal, spuds have added some real quality and I suspect they have not stopped just yet. Sure they lose Bale but pick up Paulinho, Solado and Willian....

Great time to be a spud, Arsenal have literally thrown away CL qualification. Wenger is gonna lose his job over this transfer window, it's a farce.

Yeah. Tottenhams team is shaping rather nicely tbh. I would say if they sign Willian their current team is better than it was last season. Ofc they won't have that huge gamechanger who saved them many times last season. But they shouldn't need to be saved that many times with the team they are building. Definitely no longer a one man team.

And tbh in a weird kind of way it is quite nice to see that the pull of the premier league etc is still there and strong as the 5th place team last year is able to get these players. Ofc its technically bad for us as the competition gets even better but the premier league gets stronger which to me anyway matters. Its the same reason why you get more satisfaction from beating united, than you do from beating accrington stanley.

It's like when you play a game. You could win on the easy difficulty no problem but you don't you make it hard for yourself as the satisfaction and enjoyability of the game is much higher.

Yeah. Tottenhams team is shaping rather nicely tbh. I would say if they sign Willian their current team is better than it was last season. Ofc they won't have that huge gamechanger who saved them many times last season. But they shouldn't need to be saved that many times with the team they are building. Definitely no longer a one man team.

And tbh in a weird kind of way it is quite nice to see that the pull of the premier league etc is still there and strong as the 5th place team last year is able to get these players. Ofc its technically bad for us as the competition gets even better but the premier league gets stronger which to me anyway matters. Its the same reason why you get more satisfaction from beating united, than you do from beating accrington stanley.

It's like when you play a game. You could win on the easy difficulty no problem but you don't you make it hard for yourself as the satisfaction and enjoyability of the game is much higher.

There are better teams playing in Germany an Spain, but this is the reason why the PL is the strongest in world football. Love it or hate it the PL and it's distribution of TV money has made our league more competitive.

And I think Spurs are going to be a real threat this year. Sure Bale saved them in countless occasions last year, that's undeniable. But they have bought very well and strengthened key areas (attack). Definitely a top four spot for them this year, Arsenal are in real danger of being the next Liverpool!

^^ Agreed. The way the Spanish league is set up with the tv rights is a joke I'm amazed that hasn't changed yet, was funny to see Simone's quotes about it in the week. Although I don't like saying it Spurs are having a great transfer window, will be suprised if they don't make the top four, they still need another center back though.