Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Willian plays in the Ukranian league.....

You think I dont know that?

Example: Robben plays for Bayern (Bundesliga). dont you know how he plays by watching him on EPL when he was with Chelsea?

Stop being sarcastic and stupid and give some decent arguments...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example: Robben plays for Bayern (Bundesliga). dont you know how he plays by watching him on EPL when he was with Chelsea?

Hi mate - I don't think that was a Sarcastic post?

It was just a statement?

I don't think he was trying to make you look bad, was just saying that's all :)

Bungesliga is a very strong league if you were referring it wasn't. Sorry if I misunderstood!

It's him and lukaku then Justin_3d and torres. Both wank on about the price

Screw Justin_3d and his Torres bashing.... What's that? 3 in 4 games and a penalty assist (should have had two) to boot? And he still isn't 100%, 20 league goals this year... Easily!!!

Hi mate - I don't think that was a Sarcastic post?

It was just a statement?

I don't think he was trying to make you look bad, was just saying that's all :)

Sorry if I misunderstood, but I really think he did.

Bungesliga is a very strong league if you were referring it wasn't. Sorry if I misunderstood!

Well, let me try to explain.

I posted that Willian was worst than Chelsea Fist Team players but better than Moses.

Some member did not think it was true and I quoted trying to explain the reasons I believe it is...With that response, I posted that I saw a lot Willian and Moses play because I have watched a lot of EPL and Brazillian League. Then, the other member replied saying Willian plays for Shaktar (Ukranian League) and not in Brazil.

Finally, in this last post I was giving an example that once you see, for a long time, a player in ANY league, you know the playing style and quality of him. You dont necessarilly need to follow the player for life...Robben could be an example: in Mourinhos' Chelsea he was really good and really injury prone, in Bayern too. Chelsea fans already know who he is, no need to start seeing Bundesliga (which I watch) to learn about him.

Whoh, sorry for the long explanation and sorry for the total failure of the last post.

Well, let me try to explain.

I posted that Willian was worst than Chelsea Fist Team players but better than Moses.

Some member did not think it was true and I quoted trying to explain the reasons I believe it is...With that response, I posted that I saw a lot Willian and Moses play because I have watched a lot of EPL and Brazillian League. Than,the other member replied the response saying Willian plays for Shaktar (Ukranian League) and not in Brazil.

Finally, in this last post I was giving an example that once you see, for a long time, a player in ANY league, you know the playing style and quality of him. You dont necessarilly need to follow the player for life...Robben could be an example: in Mourinhos' Chelsea he was really good and really injury prone, in Bayern too. Chelsea fans already know who he is, no need to start seeing Bundesliga (wich I watch) to learn about him.

Whoh, sorry for the long explanation and sorry for the total failure of the last post.

I understand now, agree also. Thanks for cleaing it up :)

• 2 months later...

I really hope he goes to Tottenham.

He's awful.

He has awe-inspiring technique and dribbling at times, but it's hard to find a more selfish player.

He also has crap decision making and panics in the final third.

Just think -

If we hadn't sacked AVB, instead of Hazard, we probably would have signed Willian. . . that's just scary.

Willian - 4 goals in UCL, one of best players in the groups stage.

Hazard - 0 goals in UCL and a timid player in most part of the matches.

Just saying.

@Henrique,

Yeah man. I've completely changed my mind about him this campaign.

He's got his footballing brain on now and is ALLOT less selfish. He's also more decisive and direct.

I absolutely love him now ironically, and would be incredibly happy if he joined us.

Looked at like pages 20-35, everyone was either desperate for him to sign to be played as a RW or not signed at all. Funnily enough we don't even play with wingers now haha.

Thread digging is great....you get to see what the mood was in months past and how it drastically changes over-night. And transfer targets are by far and away the best to do some digging.

, "he's not proven in EPL play, too expensive" etc etc.

next thing you know he's in City banging 25 goals per season.

hahahahaha

Scored 1 on saturday and assisted another. Was also voted as MOTM. As much as like Willian, Fernandinho is a player I would love to come here who could play in that double pivot role. Fantastic player.