Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about moses, do you all realise

loaning moses would be absolutely POINTLESS to make him still our player

If willian have excellent first season, moses situation will be same like now. NO PLACE for him in the squad

and if willian failling so we possibly need quality winger plus in case moses have good loan spell. You think moses would accept tue club, who already choose another player than him ??

I think if moses get loan, For next season moses situation = marin situation. He will

not in our squad for next season

There's something that bothers me in all transfer threads.

People say 'we should have signed X instead. For this price we should have signed Y. I can't believe we gave up on Z because of A'.

This isn't grocery store, all players aren't there available for us to buy when we please and saying Falcao, de Rossi, Witsel, Lewa, Ibra, or whoever else were there and we didn't sign is naïve... who said those players were really available to sell? Who said we didn't have bids rejected? Falcao for example couldn't come to EPL because of of the group of investors behind him... so it's not that simple.

I don't think we should sign Willian, but it doesn't mean because we did we are not signing Rooney or another striker. ManUtd already rejected our bid twice, signing Willian or whoever else has nothing to do with our bids for Rooney - except maybe the board is feeling more and more like we don't stand a chance.

It's not so simple to sign those players, and whether this is a bad deal or not we'll find out after it's officially done and then in a few months, but let's not think because of this we didn't sign others... or that we didn't sign others simply because the board is stupid and Mourinho is crazy.

I agree that it seems strange that we go after another CAM, but I trust Mou and the board on this one. For some it may seem like a hesitated bid only because he was a Tottenham target and some people here make it sound like Mourinho + the board are clueless with this signing, but they obviously know more than we do about the situation and have a serious plan with this signing.

Just imagine if we've been secretly planning on bringing in another 3 players all along including Willian. Does seem strange that we've neglected our biggest weaknesses.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we end this transfer window with Willian, a DM, and a striker with Moses sold or loaned, Mikel sold, and Ba sold.

Doesnt make sense? to who? You,the championship manager brigade on here? Jose Mourinho has approved this,1 of the greatest managers about has determined we need this fella so it makes sense to him and thus it does make sense

Yeah, because Mourinho is God right?

You do know you're allowed to have a mind of your own?

We shouldnt loan Moses.

RW: Willian, Moses

LW: Hazard, Schurrle

CAM: Mata, Oscar, KdB (all of which CAN also play as RW)

I think competition is good. And I dont see the point in loaning out any of the players above tbh. We will play alot of games, and this season, compared to the last two, we will have an insanely strong bench and players who can come on and change the game.

What we should do, is to sell Mikel. And we could also in some game, try out Essien+Oscar or something in the pivot.

Squad depth is what can make or break a team. Let's be honest, it's a long season with a lot of games to play. Some players will need rest and some might even get injured.

I believe Willian will be an awesome addition to the team, even though we already have an insane attacking midfield.

Personally, I believe a ST or DM might have been more of a quality injection, but the transfer window only ends 2nd op Sept, so let's have patience and see what might still happen.

I, for one, still expect some last-minute transfer movement to happen.

Also some more trust in the board wouldn't be misplaced. Some decisions might end up as bad ones, but I'm pretty sure every decision at this level is being evaluated very well.