Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Ivan--------------JT----------Alex-----------Cole

Bosingwa---Ramires-----Mikel----Malouda

-----------------Drogba-------Torres-----------

Mikel holding , Ramires to bomb forward and run with the ball at every opportunity and Bos to keep on running with the ball and cutting inside the left back.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 man behind the ball is called tactics nowadays..:shoot:

That DM knows how to play DM. Essien and Ramires are nowhere near as good as Mikel.. I don't know what is the point of Ramires on the right side, he isn't playing as he should..

I would like to see Mikel and Ramires as two anchor players..But we dont have a proper player that can play in the hole. Or can Yossi do that?

Look I'm not even going to get started on poxy Mikel as for some reason there are a lot of his fans on here, but what some of you havnt said is the first thing he done was that he got caught in possession & they then counter attacked from it & it could of been curtains for us. However Essien was poor & should of been taken off. We don't need 2 DM, what we need is creativity & thats not going to come from having 2 defensive midfielders. Yes, benayoun could provide the ammunition of creativity that is so badly needed.

Yep and we are still stupid enough to keep trying to go through the middle instead of exposing Valencia at right back......................

It's all well and good saying 'expose Valencia' but nobody in our team can beat him for pace and nobody in our team is tricky enough to cause him problems. And even on the off chance somebody can get by him who can deliver a cross? Nobody. Our wingers are pitiful, that's why we always go through the middle. And even then the creativity in the middle is shocking but that's another story.

We are devoid of any pace, creativity or crossing ability. Utd have Rooney, Nani and Valencia that can provide all 3 of those things in attacking areas. Only Drogba is likely to make something happen and he was unlucky tonight.

Oh and by the way Lampard was shocking tonight. He is getting even worse with every game. He is going to be a big problem for us in the next few years; a declining Lampard that will still be guaranteed to start week in week out because nobody has the balls to bench him.

Oh and by the way Lampard was shocking tonight. He is getting even worse with every game. He is going to be a big problem for us in the next few years; a declining Lampard that will still be guaranteed to start week in week out because nobody has the balls to bench him.

Maybe our new manager in the summer will drop him more.

I think Ancelloti can really be annoying sometimes, his substitutions today were either too late or really bad.

Zhirkov should have left the pitch at half time and Torres shouldn't have started this game. His contribution was next to nothing, and the dives summed up his game. He has very little confidence now and its clear that no matter how bad he plays he is guaranteed a place in the team. Bosingwa was almost useless at times, Alex should play CB and Ivanovic should be the right back.

This sense of favouritsm by Ancelloti is doing the team more harm than good, against Stoke, Anelka and Drogba had a great game, linking together to score the only Chelsea goal. But what does Ancelloti do, he subs the main creative force in the shape of Anelka and brings on Torres who was again invisible.

Drogba was getting the better of Evra today and was really threatening to score whenever he had the opportunity, and what does Ancelloti do? He subs Drogba for Anelka, leaving Torres to have yet again another of those performances. Drogba's set pieces alone should guarantee him 90 minutes in every game.

I've lost faith in Ancelloti! But I do hope the old guard (Terry, Drogba, Lampard and Essien) would reincarnate the Chelsea spirit of old. They have to rely more on themselves now more than ever. They would need it if they are to win against United and Please Ancelloti do not start Torres.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Maybe our new manager in the summer will drop him more.

New manager come to Chelsea and drop Lampard? Highly unlikely. He's getting 150k a week for the next two years. I'm amazed the club gave a 30 year old player a 5 year contract. Just shows how silly the people who run the club are.

Look I'm not even going to get started on poxy Mikel as for some reason there are a lot of his fans on here, but what some of you havnt said is the first thing he done was that he got caught in possession & they then counter attacked from it & it could of been curtains for us. However Essien was poor & should of been taken off. We don't need 2 DM, what we need is creativity & thats not going to come from having 2 defensive midfielders. Yes, benayoun could provide the ammunition of creativity that is so badly needed.

That was a clear foul..

Essien is simply lost in that holding role.. he lost possesion countless of times tonight.. Ramires is described as volante..what is like holding player that is the pillar of the team..

Barca played with Keita and Mascherano tonight...

Zhirkov should have left the pitch at half time and Torres shouldn't have started this game. His contribution was next to nothing, and the dives summed up his game. He has very little confidence now and its clear that no matter how bad he plays he is guaranteed a place in the team. Bosingwa was almost useless at times, Alex should play CB and Ivanovic should be the right back.

Please tell me what service Torres had tonight or any other game for that matter..... All his chances he has to create from nothing off his owm boot.

That was a clear foul..

Essien is simply lost in that holding role.. he lost possesion countless of times tonight.. Ramires is described as volante..what is like holding player that is the pillar of the team..

Barca played with Keita and Mascherano tonight...

But Barca can find a team mate though.

I don't see a problem with Ramires and Mikel in the middle. I'm betting it would be more productive than Essien and Lamps.

Please tell me what service Torres had tonight or any other game for that matter..... All his chances he has to create from nothing off his owm boot.

We've just been shite all season long. I think in training they turn up,compare wage slips and cars then off they go for the rest of the day to their page 3 girls.

But Barca can find a team mate though.

I don't see a problem with Ramires and Mikel in the middle. I'm betting it would be more productive than Essien and Lamps.

Aha..

I was asking myself how does a player that played 500 games for Chelsea need to be instructed how to pass to his team mate..I mean simple passes..

Everytime he gets the ball he stumbles and it bobbles around. he never looks in control, what was that effort off the shin? His two best chances came from crosses tonight. So don't think you have much of a point. He looks dreadful.