Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you see the replays? Torres fell, wasn't tripped, and Ramires went down way too easily. But you guys are emotional, I get it.

It was penalty on Ramires. Without any emotions..

I can't take this anymore. I am sick and tired of all this bullshit that keeps happening to us every single fucking year.

We played nothing, that's true, but we deserved the fucking penalty, and we would've probably scored. 1-1 is way better than 0-1. We got stolen again. I don't know what to say anymore, I am just really really fucked up.

A conspiracy to stop Chelsea winning the Champions League continues.

We should stop playing it. We will never win it. Even if we had the best squad in the world, UEFA will do everything possible to prevent us from winning it. No point of playing it.

We're kidding ourselves if we blame that could-have-been penalty decision as the reason for our loss.

We were boring, shit & lacked any creativity. First time United have deserved to win to be honest..

No point complaining about the penalty. What mattered is that we didnt convert the chances that were there. And this is where Torres not scoring now has started to hurt. He's missing sitters which others would've probably take. And CA's substitutions are baffling to say the least. He takes off Drogs who looked like the only one who could score and got in Malouda who just keeps getting worse with each game. Poor game, and if this is how we play at the theater of shit, then its really not happening this year.

Again a poor performance from Frank but today he was shocking, hope the club is looking for a replacement. Absolutely love the guy but no room for sentiments when he's simply not performing.

We need a new midfield, starting by making Mikel a starter (replacing Essien.. can't believe i'm saying this but those two major injuries have 'killed' him).