How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Bloody hell. What a day. First, I forgot my umbrella, and just as soon as I got to uni there was a torrential 5 minute downpour which saw me soaked from head to toe. It's been 6 hours since and I'm still wet. To top it all off, I lost my mobile phone on the way home, either on a bus or into the Sydney drainage system (there was a monster, fast moving puddle that I had to jump across- it could have fallen out of my pocket then).

Hopefully I can get my phone back- it's been an hour or so since I lost it and its still ringing, which is great, because despite that phone being the Didier Drogba of phones I doubt it could survive getting dunked into thousands of litres of water, which means it's most likely still on the bus and has hopefully been found by the driver and turned in to lost/found.

Edit: The phones either off or Didier has finally had enough and died in the Tasman Sea/been eaten by a fish. Fuck you, life.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister just gave me her barely used Samsung XPERIA. Balance is restored in the world.

However, I still miss my Drogba phone, which could survive just about anything. The XPERIA is one of those modern weakling phones that wouldn't survive a drop on concrete.

My sister just gave me her barely used Samsung XPERIA. Balance is restored in the world.

However, I still miss my Drogba phone, which could survive just about anything. The XPERIA is one of those modern weakling phones that wouldn't survive a drop on concrete.

Mate no stress things will get better by 7.00 am:)

absolutely gutted that the game is on at 1:45 am here! I have to work at 7 am in the morning and I'm to damn old to do that with out a proper nights sleep!

What time does work end? Can you record it and watch it 'live' when you're back home? :D

So bored waiting for the game that i'm downloading GTA Episodes from Liberty City from the PS Store for like £13. PS3 is boring me somewhat lately and now i still have a few days off, might as well get some enjoyment.

Did just get promoted to division 2 on fifa head to head seasons by losing the first match then winning 5 straight, drawing, then winning the last. All by using Chelsea too so pretty impressed with that.

So bored waiting for the game that i'm downloading GTA Episodes from Liberty City from the PS Store for like £13. PS3 is boring me somewhat lately and now i still have a few days off, might as well get some enjoyment.

Did just get promoted to division 2 on fifa head to head seasons by losing the first match then winning 5 straight, drawing, then winning the last. All by using Chelsea too so pretty impressed with that.

Same mate im playing GTA on PS3 dont really play fifa anymore since i got the Platinum on it lol

I only play fifa now to try and beat the head to head online mode and try n win the thing. Proper hard tho with Chelsea being 5 star and having to keep facing these Madrid/Barca/Bayern/Brazil abusers. I only play online, offline games dont appeal to me any more, boring lol. GTA is ok offline tho, it's always fun completing missions on that and running ppl over...