Carlo's job safe?

chrismada9

Guest justin_3d

Alright look guys don't get me wrong, i know losing at such a vital moment was terrible, and took us to long to come back, and when we did we went back down again. But lets face it, Ancelotti has everything against him right now, i think he's brave for even staying in that situation, you could see he only put Drogba on because he was angry, he wasn't even training with any of the players because he was in a mood. Carlo doesn't want him leaving, so he has to put him on and prey that he must bond with Torres, Carlo didn't buy Torres, i don't know if he even wanted him at the end of the day. But then Anelka wants his game too, you must take into account how bad he's had it, we've got good players injured, and many of our best ones this season, what have messed up our players, Essien, Drogba & Lampard (Our best first 11 players), Terry has came back he hasn't had much problems. But then he's got the board on his back, he has tough fixtures, he has to aim to be 4th no matter what, but then he's got his players moaning when they are ever going to play. And Wilkins getting sac'd, he didn't call for that one. Carlo probably has the most stress than any other manager in this league at the moment, even more than the teams in relegation. Ever sat a test? when you are fully stressed and got everyone on your back, well you do twice as worse when you have.

So put it this way even though we've had a bad run, i want Carlo to stay, give him a new fresh start towards next season. He's not exactly had it easy to reform and i respect him for the effort he is trying to make. If there's only one thing i have to say about Carlo at the moment, it's that he needs to motivate the players much better, and try and boost some morale in the players, Wilkins used to help him with that and get through to the players, but he's gone. So it's up to carlo to get Chelsea out of this big mess.

Some more players in the summer and a good assistant!

And also if we can get Guus as our sporting director to take up over Arnesen would be even better!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright look guys don't get me wrong, i know losing at such a vital moment was terrible, and took us to long to come back, and when we did we went back down again. But lets face it, Ancelotti has everything against him right now, i think he's brave for even staying in that situation, you could see he only put Drogba on because he was angry, he wasn't even training with any of the players because he was in a mood. Carlo doesn't want him leaving, so he has to put him on and prey that he must bond with Torres, Carlo didn't buy Torres, i don't know if he even wanted him at the end of the day. But then Anelka wants his game too, you must take into account how bad he's had it, we've got good players injured, and many of our best ones this season, what have messed up our players, Essien, Drogba & Lampard (Our best first 11 players), Terry has came back he hasn't had much problems. But then he's got the board on his back, he has tough fixtures, he has to aim to be 4th no matter what, but then he's got his players moaning when they are ever going to play. And Wilkins getting sac'd, he didn't call for that one. Carlo probably has the most stress than any other manager in this league at the moment, even more than the teams in relegation. Ever sat a test? when you are fully stressed and got everyone on your back, well you do twice as worse when you have.

So put it this way even though we've had a bad run, i want Carlo to stay, give him a new fresh start towards next season. He's not exactly had it easy to reform and i respect him for the effort he is trying to make. If there's only one thing i have to say about Carlo at the moment, it's that he needs to motivate the players much better, and try and boost some morale in the players, Wilkins used to help him with that and get through to the players, but he's gone. So it's up to carlo to get Chelsea out of this big mess.

Agree with your comments but £6million a year softens the blow don't it??. Just looked at Spurs fixtures and their last 3 away games are us, Man City and Liverpool..how many points will they drop there???

Some more players in the summer and a good assistant!

And also if we can get Guus as our sporting director to take up over Arnesen would be even better!

Rotation might be just what we need, a bit rotation, but would it just effect us even more?.

Agree with your comments but £6million a year softens the blow don't it??. Just looked at Spurs fixtures and their last 3 away games are us, Man City and Liverpool..how many points will they drop there???

I agree, i think it's best if we get our matches out of the way now, then all we've got to look towards is just Man United again. But we can't think like that, Liverpool reckons that we will lose another six to five games just playing Blackpool, Westham and Bolton. And they hope to jump in the top 4, i would hate to see that happen, because for one Liverpool don't deserve it since how bad they have played this whole season, especially the fact that they still hardly win yet i dont know how they are sixth at the moment, it's beyond me. But lets keep our faith in Chelsea, this forums got some good debaters and supporters, if Ancelotti gets us 4th that would be like winning the season for me.

It will never being easy to be a coach in Chelsea, you have to accept that Roman is pulling the strings. But don`t get me wrong, we would never had succeed

without his money. That`s why Morinho never will come back, but Carlo is a cool italian i`m sure he knew what he went into.

Guest justin_3d

Rotation might be just what we need, a bit rotation, but would it just effect us even more?.

I agree, i think it's best if we get our matches out of the way now, then all we've got to look towards is just Man United again. But we can't think like that, Liverpool reckons that we will lose another six to five games just playing Blackpool, Westham and Bolton. And they hope to jump in the top 4, i would hate to see that happen, because for one Liverpool don't deserve it since how bad they have played this whole season, especially the fact that they still hardly win yet i dont know how they are sixth at the moment, it's beyond me. But lets keep our faith in Chelsea, this forums got some good debaters and supporters, if Ancelotti gets us 4th that would be like winning the season for me.

We would still finish top 4th, and do well in the CL. CL trophy for me is the one i believe we can win.

After that I still don't think Carlo will stay that long. He loves Roma and wants to go back.

So either let Carlo finish is contract or do small extension like Pep does at Barca, till it's time for him to leave to Roma.

That way at least Carlo can build his team in the summer. Ramires, Yossi, and David Luiz all good buy. He will buy more in the summer if Roman does not sack him. He has a good vision for buying players.

He was saying the other day that he did not want to go back to manage in Italy because of the personal pressure involved.

We would still finish top 4th, and do well in the CL. CL trophy for me is the one i believe we can win.

After that I still don't think Carlo will stay that long. He loves Roma and wants to go back.

So either let Carlo finish is contract or do small extension like Pep does at Barca, till it's time for him to leave to Roma.

That way at least Carlo can build his team in the summer. Ramires, Yossi, and David Luiz all good buy. He will buy more in the summer if Roman does not sack him. He has a good vision for buying players.

True, but I reckon the biggest salary in the world might convince him to stay. Also Roma are on the verge of being bought out by americans they might not want him.

He also said he didn't want to leave AC Milan for Chelsea in 2009 :lol:

Guest justin_3d

True, but I reckon the biggest salary in the world might convince him to stay. Also Roma are on the verge of being bought out by americans they might not want him.

He still will go back regardless.

Even if we win the CL this year, and then he builds a better team to win a treble, Roma is his place.

So like i said let him finish his contract or do small extension till he wants to leave.

When do managers work till the end of thier contracts then leave though, I cant think of a single instance recently???. It is always when they get the sack surely if we win CL he will push for an extension?

He still will go back regardless.

Even if we win the CL this year, and then he builds a better team to win a treble, Roma is his place.

So like i said let him finish his contract or do small extension till he wants to leave.