Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still buzzing, what a show of character yesterday. I thought at 1-0 down that we'd be a bit fucked because we've looked down and out when we've gone a goal down but what a great game. End to end from the first whistle. Love looking at Rooneys celebration and knowing the fact that we won. It was a blatant pen too, he was tripped after the ball went through his legs and i just love the way Frank just smashed it WHAM!

Had a great night last night, and in David Luiz, we have a real star.

Were you able to catch the match somewhere, Steve ?

I did mate, i only missed 20 minutes of the game. My flight got in early and i saw most of it. I watched it at the hotel that i was staying for the night.

What a result! so good, taught those scum bags a lesson.

Fergie you bitter old man. Time to retire,bringing the game into disrepute every week.

I just knew we'd win. We're in a fantastic moment,now let's keep it up.

Just like I said,dropping Drogba will give him the kick up the arse he needs. Did I also mention that playing 442 would bring out the best in everyone?:)

Great win and great fight. Drogba is really a smart guy, how he held onto the ball the last 5 minutes and

pissed of Man U :clap:

He's being sarcastic, mocking people who criticise Carlo ;)

Ok, got it :carlo:

Why the fuck our goal at 1 minutes 20, from the corner, was disallowed ? Vidic has fallen alone...

The penalty on Zhirkov wasn't soft. Smalling was on the way, he has obstructed the way. Penalty no doubt.

Zhirkov from now on should be a starter.

I hate that pork Rooney and Fletcher as well.

An here a 20 minutes highlight : http://www.dailymoti...port#from=embed

What a game! Thought we were on the way down at half time but boy was I wrong. And take a bow David Luiz, what a player! Absolutely loved the way he waited waited waited for the ball and then smashed it home. That lad's got brains and guts too.

Typical 'Sir' Whinerson on his post match reaction. FUCK OFF Fergi! KTBFFH!

Love the fact that after Rooney went over from Luiz's challenge, he sits up, sees the ref ignore it, and rolls around clutching his leg. Same with Nani, both of them utter c*nts.

This is because they have had a great teacher, CR7 :lol:

Must say i thought it would end 1-1 when we scored havent seen the lad fight back like that in a while , Torres looked good tonight and unlcuky to have not had that goal allowed his time will come though. Loved Drog trying to work the crowd though could you see him doing that against blackpool. The team needs to keep this spirit and secure 3rd. but i havent cheerd so hard in a while when luiz's goal went in. in fairness had things gone our way it could have been 4-1 :eyebrows:.

Drogba and Ramires playing keep ball for about 10 hours last night was a thing of beauty. It wound the Utd players up so much :champions: :champions: :champions:

I wish somebody would put it on youtube.

Drogba and Ramires playing keep ball for about 10 hours last night was a thing of beauty. It wound the Utd players up so much :champions: :champions: :champions:

I wish somebody would put it on youtube.

That was brilliant :beer: -wound up the united fans as well -well the ones that hadnt already fucked off back to Surrey :wave::ph34r::wave: