Boring, boring Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yano them other men in white shirts... they are actually quite good at football too. They are not school boys.

Can't just walk the ball through teams, whether Premier League or non-league. Just doesn't work like that. Just shows how spoilt our fans have become. Pathetic.

Yano them other men in white shirts... they are actually quite good at football too. They are not school boys.

Can't just walk the ball through teams, whether Premier League or non-league. Just doesn't work like that. Just shows how spoilt our fans have become. Pathetic.

emo3.gif

The football is not good enough, its simple enough. Whether that's down to the formation, the personnel or a combination of both, the way we are playing is simply not working for us. The chances we are making are largely coming as a result of Fulham mistakes, and the pace of our play is far too slow.

My point isn't isolated to tonight's performance. The Liverpool game is the best example of how we lack the dynamism and creativity to play any other way than a 4-3-3, and it is something that has cost us time and time again this season.

So does making pertinent points like that qualify me as a spoilt fan? If so, then I'm guilty as charged.

And I'm quite aware of Fulham's qualities, thanks very much. If you'd have read some of the articles on the website, and other posts in the match topic, you'll see my point.

The thing is, it is very sporadic.

The football we played between Ipswich and Sunderland away was actually very good. I thought we'd turned the corner; I imagined the confidence was back and we had a chance of actually being able to push for the title. However, such a naive sentiment was shot to flames last weekend against Liverpool, and we've hardly improved so much since then. I don't think people would be saying yesterday had any positives at all if it wasn't for Cech.

People have had a continuity with Chelsea that is now regularly, to the medias delight, being undone.

We're now on a par with the team pre Abramovich days - trying to scrape a CL place.

Reasons for this as far as I can see

1) -interference from owner and board into key personnel changes which has repercussions all the way down the food chain

2) An ageing -eye on their next lucrative job, group of well fed multimillionaires who've done the double.

Remedy - not necessarily the 'youth' -though Sturridge, McEachran can come good Players that are yet to achieve silverware, andless kneejerk board changes to management .

This whole season is a plot to conquer the Champions League. Mark my words eyebrows.gif

Or Conquer the Europa Next Season , maybe we have realised that Uefa wont let us win The Champions League so were gonna have a shot at the Europa :rolleyes: