Roman want Guus Back

Henrique

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guus with Carlo is a brilliant idea, if you ask me.

He might be something of an assistant manager, without actually being that.

I can´t believe that people still are asking for Carlos head - go on and support a mid table team, they are sacking their managers like theres no tomorrow. But get a grip and think a bit deeper than just matchday in matchday out.

As for Cuntish Daglish or what ever his name is: his latest succes comes all down to Steve Clarke. He improved their defensive work. The idea to play with three centre halves is probably his as well knowing how much pain Drogba and Anelka used to hand out to the Scum defense.

Impossible.

Which Manager will want another person to be "advising" you on your tactics by someone of another position? Especially when he is not your assistant manager.

Guus won't settle for a AM, Ancelotti probably does not want to work under him. The same goes for Gus.

I would love it if Hddink came back. We went on a great run in the league when he was manager dropping just 3-4 points the whole time? He is so much better than Ancelotti it isn't even worth comparing.

He is not so much better than Ancelotti that is just false and no it does not fall under opinion mate. Carlo produced our greatest ever season under his management, its not his fault that the player have a been there done that attitude !

Edited by Badboy

If Guus were to come back, it would make sense to appoint him as Carlo's no. 2. What has his present number 2 done since Rays departure? Not really heard much about him.

I would say Paul Clement has been appointed to advise him on the young lads and the options there.................but actually I don think he has even done that seen as we all know Josh should be given some more play time. I couldnt get a toss if he is 17 or 70. The lad deserves to play more, you cant gain experience but just sitting on the bench for 90 mins.

I would say Paul Clement has been appointed to advise him on the young lads and the options there.................but actually I don think he has even done that seen as we all know Josh should be given some more play time. I couldnt get a toss if he is 17 or 70. The lad deserves to play more, you cant gain experience but just sitting on the bench for 90 mins.

I thought it was Michael Emenalo that took over from Ray?

I think Emenalo is meant to help identify the weaknesses of the opposition tactics and playing style, that was the only reasonable excuse i can think of as a reasoning to why he is there while Paul Clement is the one who would advise and accomply with Carlo in training, and on the youth.

I would love to see Hiddink in an excutive role with the club, maybe giving us a extra push the right way forward with youth development or something of use that can be a long term beneficial gain. But then again, would Hiddink give up the managerial life style and career?

Maybe for the rest price.