McEachran

Tomo

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should McEachran start more for Chelsea?

• yes defiently
    • yes but not evrey game
    • no leave him a bit he is developing just nicely
    • no he is nowhere near ready yet

Arnesen's policy is always to send them out on loan, never pushing to have them start off in the squad then working up. Like McEachran is. He's been training with the first team for the whole season so he has an understanding with them. To send him out on loan now would be foolish, to say the least.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnesen on McEachran. (Sorry if this has already been posted)

"I've watched Josh since he was 12, when I came here. I've followed him and saw then he was a big, big talent. But you never know how far it goes...how will a player cope when he gets up to the youth team?" "He did some very good things on tour in pre-season and maybe in half a year we will have to consider him going on loan, probably a little bit sooner to a Premier League club than Sturridge or Kakuta."

http://www.skysports...6737208,00.html

I hope we loan him out to Bolton, Owen Coyle can do the same things he done with Wilshere to help McEachran.

Arnesen's policy is always to send them out on loan, never pushing to have them start off in the squad then working up. Like McEachran is. He's been training with the first team for the whole season so he has an understanding with them. To send him out on loan now would be foolish, to say the least.

I think he was talking about the summer. Loaning him out in the summer would be a nice idea I reckon. He would already have a n understanding with the team by then and the first team experience (on loan) will help him to get settled straight into the squad the year after.

And then we could do with Connor what we did with Josh this year ie some cup starts and a few minutes here n there every other game.

I think he was talking about the summer. Loaning him out in the summer would be a nice idea I reckon. He would already have a n understanding with the team by then and the first team experience (on loan) will help him to get settled straight into the squad the year after.

And then we could do with Connor what we did with Josh this year ie some cup starts and a few minutes here n there every other game.

Loan him out where in the summer? All seasons will be finished?

May be If we secure in UCL place at the near end of the season that should be a good time for youngster to have chance in game.

But in fact if we have chance to defend the title then all youngster won't get chance anymore. Even in the cup cause I think Carlo will seriously focus to go in deep round and defend The FA CUP and about

UCL It will be unacceptable if he sent youth and get knockout.

he should be getting the odd 15 min. but in big 4 matches he shouldn't come in yet .... but against the likes of wolves , westham and blackpool he must start ...

they are playing with 11 men behind the ball they are not a big threat so we need joshua to start and help open their defenses with his perfect passes ....

No, he's the younger of our youngsters. He has time to develop himself. In the first place we should give more playing time to Kakuta and co. .... Oh wait :rolleyes:

Of course he should get more playing time. I don't mean he should start against the two Manchester. But against the likes of West Bromwich, Blackpool and Wigan, he should get 70 minutes.

Of course he should get more playing time. I don't mean he should start against the two Manchester. But against the likes of West Bromwich, Blackpool and Wigan, he should get 70 minutes.

Yeah, exactly what I mean there! No-one expecting him to be a full-time squad player, but something like ^ that couldn't hurt.

LDN Madmax means we should loan him out in the summer transfer window so he can play pre season games with his new club and he will be ready for the new season.

Oh ok!

But isn't that sort of pointless? From what I remember we've got a pretty hectic pre-season this summer, good for him to get experience?

I'll defer to those of you who know Chelse and McEachran more. I know this isn't Arsenal and Carlo isn't Wegner but didn't Cesc start playing first team at about the same age? Reading the match reports and googling, he seems to be quite a talent and it's not as if the middle is getting any younger. Maybe not every game but couldn't he play here or there? Could he do any worse than what happened Sunday?

I'll defer to those of you who know Chelse and McEachran more. I know this isn't Arsenal and Carlo isn't Wegner but didn't Cesc start playing first team at about the same age? Reading the match reports and googling, he seems to be quite a talent and it's not as if the middle is getting any younger. Maybe not every game but couldn't he play here or there? Could he do any worse than what happened Sunday?

Yeah agree with everything.. His age shouldn't matter now, 17 he may be, but with his talent it is irrelevant.

No unfortunately when it comes to youth we aren't the arse and Carlo isn't Whinger. And No he couldn't have done any worse on Sunday.

Yeah agree with everything.. His age shouldn't matter now, 17 he may be, but with his talent it is irrelevant.

I'm goona give you a + for seeing the light.:worship: :worship: .

If he would have come on Sunday i think it would have given the team a lift. Carlo should have took Drogs off pushed Anelka up along Torres.

When we're desperate for a goal with limited time,i'd love to see us go 3 at the back. Bosingwa off for Malouda.I think we could have made the last 10 mins. hell for the dippers.

I know this would be swapping players that aren't like for like (ie right back for right back in the 89th min.) Aswell as adopting a different formation in a game which is also alien to Carlo.

However IMO these subs would have lifted the team created chances,and actually put up a fight.

-------------Torres-------------Anelka-----------------

--------------------------Josh------------------------------

Malouda-------Lamps.--------Mikel----------Essien----

-------------Cole-------Terry-------Ivan-----------------