Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Can the people in the know on here, start a thread where we can vote who we would like as the next manager. Carlo is surely not gonna b the manager for long, 2 many press stories for them all to be wrong...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Can the people in the know on here, start a thread where we can vote who we would like as the next manager. Carlo is surely not gonna b the manager for long, 2 many press stories for them all to be wrong...

I just want to know what one of the guys who talks nothing but sacking Carlo has in mind.

He seems to know so much, then he should have a candidate who is better then Carlo!

I just want to know what one of the guys who talks nothing but sacking Carlo has in mind.

He seems to know so much, then he should have a candidate who is better then Carlo!

In PL:

- David Moyes for me is a very good choice.

outside:

- Guardiola

- Guus

- Villas Boas

- van Basten

We played brilliant football last season, and tore teams apart in Stamford Bridge when the pressure was on. Carlo was given a squad and used it brilliantly. This season, We fell apart, Carlo made mistakes, Every manager does it, Don't forget with Mourinho we blew a great chance to go ahead of United, and the week later we drew with Bolton at home, But there was no calls for him to be sacked. Ferguson went 3 years without winning the League at United and they were no calls for him to be sacked either. All in all, In two seasons, Carlo Ancelloti has guided us to 1st and 2nd in the League, Winners of the FA Cup, Quater and Second round of the Champions League. All this with an ageing squad, While missing key players like Essien and Lampard through injury, and he also had to put up with the whole John Terry/Wayne Bridge fiasco.

Carlo's record against the 'Big' teams in the League speaks for itself tbh

Vs Man United: Chelsea 3-1 United (1-0, 2-1, 2-1, 1-2)

Vs Arsenal: Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal (3-0, 2-0, 2-0, 1-3)

Vs Liverpool: Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool (2-0, 2-0, 0-2, 0-1)

Vs Spurs: Chelsea 2-1 Spurs, 1 draw. (2-0, 1-2, 1-1, 2-1)

Vs City: Chelsea 1-3 City (This is poor, I know) (1-2, 2-4, 0-1, 2-0)

All in all, against the top 5, Thats Chelsea 11-8, and even at that If it wasn't for City it would be 10-5.

The fact is, and its a important point, That Carlo has done this with an ageing squad. If he has more time, and more young players come in like Ramires who he has got the best out of it seems, He can do so much better, Which is very good seeing as how well he was did with the current Chelsea squad in 2 years.

Guest justin_3d

In PL:

outside:

- Guardiola

- Guus

- Villas Boas

- van Basten

David Moyes, fair choice, but hardly unlikely.

Guardiola i like, but won't be available this summer.

Guus...already discuss a million time, so a no go.

Villa-Boas, again discuss a million time, another no go.

Van Basten.....that's a wild card. So you want this guy??

Out of all this, only Van Basten is available this summer....

In PL:

outside:

- Guardiola

- Guus

- Villas Boas

- van Basten

Agree with Moyes - very underated. Martin O neill should also be mentioned but would not work with Roman. Guardiola wont take it, Hiddink don't want it, Boas is to young. You are also missing off Jose on the list, but he wont get it.

If I was putting money on it I would go for Van Basten, Hiddink is in Romans ear to give him the job but I think it would be a msitake and we would be back to square one....

Guest justin_3d

Agree with Moyes - very underated. Martin O neill should also be mentioned but would not work with Roman. Guardiola wont take it, Hiddink don't want it, Boas is to young. You are also missing off Jose on the list, but he wont get it.

If I was putting money on it I would go for Van Basten, Hiddink is in Romans ear to give him the job but I think it would be a msitake and we would be back to square one....

Let me mention that David Moyes, Martin O'Neill and Van Basten are lesser coach then Carlo. And going for them we are going back.....

Only two names that makes sense are Guardila and Boas. But they are NOT available this summer.

Carlo's record against the 'Big' teams in the League speaks for itself tbh

Vs Man United: Chelsea 3-1 United

Vs Arsenal: Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal

Vs Liverpool: Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool

Vs Spurs: Chelsea 2-1 Spurs, 1 draw.

Vs City: Chelsea 1-3 City (This is poor, I know)

All in all, against the top 5, Thats Chelsea 11-8, and even at that If it wasn't for City it would be 10-5.

when these were played?

Edit: oh sorry I understand now

Edited by neel

moyes or o'neil do not have the strong resume to manage chelsea. these types of coaches are very good but may not handle big ego and expectation. It will end up like roy hodgeson

Let me mention that David Moyes, Martin O'Neill and Van Basten are lesser coach then Carlo. And going for them we are going back.....

Only two names that makes sense are Guardila and Boas. But they are NOT available this summer.

Disagree about Moyes and O Neill - both of those r better than Carlo in my eyes. Just because they are British does not make them poor managers...

Guest justin_3d

Disagree about Moyes and O Neill - both of those r better than Carlo in my eyes. Just because they are British does not make them poor managers...

If that's your opinion, then I am done talking to you.

Guest justin_3d

Moyes is a good manager, but can't really stand him. Don't think he's Chelsea material though, Oneil however, i think he's a good one.

For him David Moyes and Van Basten are better then Carlo....

Anyone who said this, have not been looking at the sport for the last couple of years.

As David Moyes, and Van Basten have not done much club wise or internationally.

Heck even my candidate Marcelo Bielsa, has a better resume then Van Basten internationally.

For him David Moyes and Van Basten are better then Carlo....

Anyways who said this, have not been looking at the sport for the last couple of years.

As David Moyes, and Van Basten have not done much club wise or internationally.

Heck even my candidate Marcelo Bielsa, has a better resume then Van Basten internationally.

Well we've got a good manager anyways, Van Basten is a no for me, Moyes the same.

It is fucking infuriating that we are discussing the future of a manager that delivered the double and not just that did it in unbelievable style aswell.

You need 3 years in club management to stamp your authority atleast give him the 3rd year see where it takes us, what makes me even more annoyed is that people still stick their heads up Jose's ass despite the fact in his 3rd year we had some seriously lame performances under him.

The Christmas slump

If Jose is so invincible why did it take him numerous attempts to stop us leaking goals for fun?

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea Anfield 2007

I have been supporting Chelsea since i was 3 years old and i have NEVER seen us play that labored and bad and still aint, we looked like a conference team playing damaged limitations in a David V Galliath FA Cup match.

Newcastle 0-0 Chelsea and Chelsea 2-2 Bolton

Man.Utd were crumbling with injuries just drew at home to Middlesborough and were there for the taking instead of taking full advantage we labour to two avoidable draws.

Liverpool champions league semi final

Jose's refusal to take risk's in the second leg cost us a place in Athens.

We may have shown spirit at the Emirates but the damage was already done, Jose got it tactically wrong at times that season but did any one bash him no and why was that? because the fans have too much love and respect for what he did prior to that season to even think about it, so WHY THE FUCK CANT HALF OFF YOU DO THE SAME FOR CARLO? He has made mistakes this season (just like Jose did in 06/07) BUT HE DELIVERED THE DOUBLE IN RECORD BREAKING FASHION DURING HIS FIRST SEASON FOR FUCK SAKE.