Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Yeah but if he does a good job he gets to stay.

But no managers going to keep a constant good job, they will eventually have one bad season. and If he has that one bad season he gets sacked?.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But no managers going to keep a constant good job, they will eventually have one bad season. and If he has that one bad season he gets sacked?.

I don't know what happens,I'm just humouring Justin.

Stop leaving me unanswered :(

Well we have to factor in,how we played that season,players available,did we promote alot of youths into the first team so are in a transition period,did we spend alot and fail badly etc etc.

I hope that clears things up.

Isn't it funny how we're quick to criticize Carlo for not giving youth chances? The argument given then is how will they ever develop if not given chances, (and I agree 1000%). By the same logic, how is Carlo supposed to come good if you want him sacked after 1 bad season? Hypocrisy at it's best.

Isn't it funny how we're quick to criticize Carlo for not giving youth chances? The argument given then is how will they ever develop if not given chances, (and I agree 1000%). By the same logic, how is Carlo supposed to come good if you want him sacked after 1 bad season? Hypocrisy at it's best.

Carlo gets to manage every week though and is making the same errors and going backwards. If that was a youth player you'd all be saying get rid of him.

Carlo gets to manage every week though and is making the same errors and going backwards. If that was a youth player you'd all be saying get rid of him.

Agreed he tends to repeat mistakes, but everyone deserves another chance. His contract is up anyway, no harm in letting him continue and get a shot and turning it around, especially considering it saves us a cool 6m £. And no, I wouldn't say that about our youth players.

Agreed he tends to repeat mistakes, but everyone deserves another chance. His contract is up anyway, no harm in letting him continue and get a shot and turning it around, especially considering it saves us a cool 6m £. And no, I wouldn't say that about our youth players.

I don't know where did that 'Carlo doesn't know how to make a substitute' came from.

Every single week they were talking that he needs to change the game with a sub. Get him in a position when he doesn't need to make a sub every week to change a game.

Oh well Martin O'Neill and 4-4-2 are better solution. :D

Well we have to factor in,how we played that season,players available,did we promote alot of youths into the first team so are in a transition period,did we spend alot and fail badly etc etc.

Who promoted more youth players than Carlo?

Bit hmmm about us getting Hiddick if we do sack Carlo..didnt wana stick before and all

Well whoever we get gotta be aware...one good season means nothing...start going wrong thats it! And we'll see the poll of who shall be get yada yada

Mean fair enough every ones entitled to their opions but just dont see the point sacking someone,bringing someone in when as soon as it goes wrong their going to be complaints and moans and all...

I'll let you off.

I don't know where did that 'Carlo doesn't know how to make a substitute' came from.

Well I always said you don't know your stuff.

You must be on about a different carlo.

Every single week they were talking that he needs to change the game with a sub. Get him in a position when he doesn't need to make a sub every week to change a game.

Oh well Martin O'Neill and 4-4-2 are better solution. :D

Who promoted more youth players than Carlo?

Who's promoted more than none? well let me see............

Final word that has been said many a time before.

It's not that it's been a bad season (I've seen many) it's the fashion in which it's been bad and with 1 league title in 10 years in Italy Carlo it's no surprise and not a one off. Last year was a surprise and lucky, this year the slow,poor football is the real Carlo and will be the Carlo of next season too.

Well I always said you don't know your stuff.

You must be on about a different carlo.

Who's promoted more than none? well let me see............

?

Lots of them train with first team, that's part of learning too. Like I said once they can't become regulars in a season and when they are 19.

Final word that has been said many a time before.

It's not that it's been a bad season (I've seen many) it's the fashion in which it's been bad and with 1 league title in 10 years in Italy Carlo it's no surprise and not a one off. Last year was a surprise and lucky, this year the slow,poor football is the real Carlo and will be the Carlo of next season too.

Few posts back you said that it's all obout us. So why are you talking about Italy now?

For quick football you need quick players. Are our 30,32,33 yo-s quick?

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Chelsea Football Club would be made to sack Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian coach won the Premier League and FA Cup double in his debut season in England, but is almost certain to end his second campaign empty-handed.

This has led to widespread speculation Ancelotti will be sacked in the summer, something Manchester United’s boss believes would be crazy.

“The rumourmill is out there that he is going to be leaving, which would shock me, not surprise me," Ferguson told The Times. "This is an industry that baffles me at times.

“Here is a man who has won the European Cup twice, he has won Scudettos. He did the double in England last year. Why is that being questioned?

“Why is it becoming an issue? I don't understand it. It's sad because he is an outstanding character. He is a great man, full of absolute dignity."

http://www.fansfc.com/story/32140.html