Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Worst thing we can do is get rid of ancelotti hes beginning to love the club more and more as today he said i would love to stay but its not in my hands its not the manager we cant keep blaming managers he brought us the double the first season made history give the man a break and have patience and give him another season! Up The Chels!

Spot on ,buddy - spot on

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely disgusted by some of you guys. Everything good that Ancelotti does is forgotten or not taken notice of, every good win, every title he has won so far have already been washed away from your memories. Quite on the contrary - you always find a way to mock him but you guys have forgotten that he came here, not speaking a word of English and won the double for us, many of you only speak fluent English and thats all,props ... He is an intelligent man and he should stay, one ''bad'' season without trophies isnt a valid reason to let him go, we are 2nd place, only Man Utd are looking down on us and he deserves to put it right in 2011/2012 season, the way he did it in 2009/2010. So hold you fast trigger fingers and give him a break, we need a change in players, we need good flair players like Hernandez, Suarez are. We dont got those kinds of players who comes on the field with a burning desire to make a difference and thats where Sturridge comes in next season with hopefully a few hungry wingers and/or playmakers. Patience and I dont wear down on repeating myself - Rome was not built in a day.

Im utterly disgusted with the concerted media campaign to spread rumours ..gossip mongering of the basest kind ...Wether Carlo stays or is sacked

he deserves far more respect than he is being given .Whoever is manager will have my support . I support Chelsea ,the manager and players .

I do not support the Board because they aren't Chelsea men ,,,they are self seeking yes men ,,for whom Chelsea is a rich meal ticket .

The media use the cliche "no smoke without fire" to fan the flames of their gossip . Sadly too many of our members are only too happy to join them .

Boas is to young and Raw....i think he could be intimidated by our big personalities in the dressing room. For me Carlo should only go if Hiddink or Jose are available....If not then get Zola in to assist Ancellotti.....

Mourinho is 5/2 with bookies and Hiddink 3/1 to get the job......

I heard rumors suggesting that Hiddink wants to go to Italy (if I am not wrong) and Hiddink will be available only if Turkey lose on June 3rd :D

I heard rumors suggesting that Hiddink wants to go to Italy (if I am not wrong) and Hiddink will be available only if Turkey lose on June 3rd :D

Yeah I read that to.......Lets not beg him for the job, would rather have a manager who has a real hunger to manage Chelsea....but sadly I think Roman's interference could deter established managers....I keep hearing Van Basten and Rikjaard.......Rikjaard would be a disater...

Im utterly disgusted with the concerted media campaign to spread rumours ..gossip mongering of the basest kind ...Wether Carlo stays or is sacked

he deserves far more respect than he is being given .Whoever is manager will have my support . I support Chelsea ,the manager and players .

I do not support the Board because they aren't Chelsea men ,,,they are self seeking yes men ,,for whom Chelsea is a rich meal ticket .

The media use the cliche "no smoke without fire" to fan the flames of their gossip . Sadly too many of our members are only too happy to join them .

Now it seems that you and other Carlo´s lovers are angry because he is leaving, and are blaming the media because they are saying the obvious.

Wenger, despite all trophyless seasons, never was subject of this kind of rumours.

I dont see your point that Carlo deserve respect. If a journalist have sources saying that Carlos is leaving so he is supposed to not write a fucking article because he deserve respect ? If the rumours were about him staying, Im sure you wouldnt say it was only "to fan the flames of other gossips".

Sadly that too many of our members only want to hear the rumours and different opinions when it is convenient.

Porto have signalled their intention to keep Andre Villas-Boas out of the clutches of Chelsea and the other giants of European football by declaring they want him to stay "for many years".

Villas-Boas, the hottest young prospect in management, has been heavily touted as a potential replacement for Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti, who appears resigned to losing his job at the end of the season.

But Porto president Pinto da Costa has told the 33-year-old Villas-Boas he can fulfil all his immediate ambitions with the Portuguese club.

Speaking at a dinner last night to commemorate his side's 25th league title success, Da Costa said: "Out of the thousands of times that he has been asked if he would be leaving for another club, he has always responded that he is in his dream position already."

Turning to Villas-Boas, he added: "We want to see you happy in this job for many years, and we will provide you with the conditions so that this season is the first of many with the success that we all want."

Villas-Boas, who worked at Chelsea as a scout under Jose Mourinho, has been dubbed the new 'Special One' after breaking several of his former mentor's records in a staggering first season at the Estadio do Dragao.

The club last month clinched the league title with five matches to spare and have won 26 and drawn three of their 29 games in the competition ahead of Saturday's season finale at Maritimo.

They have also enjoyed a record-breaking run to the Europa League final, in which they will play Portuguese rivals Braga a week on Wednesday.

Porto have already moved once this season to tie down Villas-Boas, extending the two-year contract he signed when joining the club by another year back in December.

Despite his remarkable rise, appointing Villas-Boas would represent something of a gamble for Chelsea, although there are reports he could be asked to work under a more experienced director of football.

It appears the Blues would like that to be Guus Hiddink if the Dutchman decides against a return to frontline club management.

The 64-year-old reportedly remains billionaire owner Roman Abramovich's number one target but he is under contract with the Turkey national team until the European Championship finals and is renowned for refusing to walk away from jobs early.

The Turkish Football Federation last month insisted they would snub any move by Abramovich for Hiddink although that might change if he loses next month's vital qualifier in Belgium and is effectively hounded out by disgruntled supporters.

There has been speculation linking Gianfranco Zola with a coaching role in any new regime, while Marco van Basten has been mentioned as an alternative to Hiddink and Villas-Boas.

Why is everyone so interested in Van Basten? The Netherlands lost in the round of 16 of the 2006 World Cup. They lost in the quarterfinals of the Euro 2008. So he never managed to win a game after the first round in tournament play.

He lasted exactly one season at Ajax where his team lost 8 league games in the 32 he managed. They didn't qualify for the CL. This is the Dutch league and Ajax we're talking about.

He's been unemployed for 2 seasons. How is he better than Ancelotti? It boggles the mind that his name is being thrown around as a possibility.

Porto have signalled their intention to keep Andre Villas-Boas out of the clutches of Chelsea and the other giants of European football by declaring they want him to stay "for many years".

Villas-Boas, the hottest young prospect in management, has been heavily touted as a potential replacement for Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti, who appears resigned to losing his job at the end of the season.

But Porto president Pinto da Costa has told the 33-year-old Villas-Boas he can fulfil all his immediate ambitions with the Portuguese club.

Speaking at a dinner last night to commemorate his side's 25th league title success, Da Costa said: "Out of the thousands of times that he has been asked if he would be leaving for another club, he has always responded that he is in his dream position already."

Turning to Villas-Boas, he added: "We want to see you happy in this job for many years, and we will provide you with the conditions so that this season is the first of many with the success that we all want."

Villas-Boas, who worked at Chelsea as a scout under Jose Mourinho, has been dubbed the new 'Special One' after breaking several of his former mentor's records in a staggering first season at the Estadio do Dragao.

The club last month clinched the league title with five matches to spare and have won 26 and drawn three of their 29 games in the competition ahead of Saturday's season finale at Maritimo.

They have also enjoyed a record-breaking run to the Europa League final, in which they will play Portuguese rivals Braga a week on Wednesday.

Porto have already moved once this season to tie down Villas-Boas, extending the two-year contract he signed when joining the club by another year back in December.

Despite his remarkable rise, appointing Villas-Boas would represent something of a gamble for Chelsea, although there are reports he could be asked to work under a more experienced director of football.

It appears the Blues would like that to be Guus Hiddink if the Dutchman decides against a return to frontline club management.

The 64-year-old reportedly remains billionaire owner Roman Abramovich's number one target but he is under contract with the Turkey national team until the European Championship finals and is renowned for refusing to walk away from jobs early.

The Turkish Football Federation last month insisted they would snub any move by Abramovich for Hiddink although that might change if he loses next month's vital qualifier in Belgium and is effectively hounded out by disgruntled supporters.

There has been speculation linking Gianfranco Zola with a coaching role in any new regime, while Marco van Basten has been mentioned as an alternative to Hiddink and Villas-Boas.

Kind of meaningless as it would take only a club with a big bank account and a good league position to swoop in.

I am absolutely disgusted by some of you guys. Everything good that Ancelotti does is forgotten or not taken notice of, every good win, every title he has won so far have already been washed away from your memories. Quite on the contrary - you always find a way to mock him but you guys have forgotten that he came here, not speaking a word of English and won the double for us, many of you only speak fluent English and thats all,props ... He is an intelligent man and he should stay, one ''bad'' season without trophies isnt a valid reason to let him go, we are 2nd place, only Man Utd are looking down on us and he deserves to put it right in 2011/2012 season, the way he did it in 2009/2010. So hold you fast trigger fingers and give him a break, we need a change in players, we need good flair players like Hernandez, Suarez are. We dont got those kinds of players who comes on the field with a burning desire to make a difference and thats where Sturridge comes in next season with hopefully a few hungry wingers and/or playmakers. Patience and I dont wear down on repeating myself - Rome was not built in a day.

:goodpost:

Would be an absoloute joke sacking Carlo and replacing him with Boas who not proven in the CL at all. He would get the sack after a trophy less season which would be likely concerning his expiriences ( not taking anything away from the man).

Hiddink says he stays with Turkey.

No one better around.

It wouldn´t be good, in no way, to sack Carlo.

No, he should stay.

Would be an absoloute joke sacking Carlo and replacing him with Boas who not proven in the CL at all. He would get the sack after a trophy less season which would be likely concerning his expiriences ( not taking anything away from the man).

Hiddink says he stays with Turkey.

No one better around.

It wouldn´t be good, in no way, to sack Carlo.

No, he should stay.

Agree except if one man is available. A certain Mr Mourinho, his odds keep shortening with the bookies so there must be some truth to him coming back....

Guest justin_3d

Now it seems that you and other Carlo´s lovers are angry because he is leaving, and are blaming the media because they are saying the obvious.

Wenger, despite all trophyless seasons, never was subject of this kind of rumours.

I dont see your point that Carlo deserve respect. If a journalist have sources saying that Carlos is leaving so he is supposed to not write a fucking article because he deserve respect ? If the rumours were about him staying, Im sure you wouldnt say it was only "to fan the flames of other gossips".

Sadly that too many of our members only want to hear the rumours and different opinions when it is convenient.

So who are your candidates then?

Present them please.

Agree except if one man is available. A certain Mr Mourinho, his odds keep shortening with the bookies so there must be some truth to him coming back....

I don't want Mourinho back!

I am not sure if Roman does either.

But looking that Real Madrid bought Sahin a player Mourinho ask, shows me that Mourinho is very involve in the continue of the Madrid project.

Which is better, as i don't want that man back.

Well,if Mourinho is coming,then Roman must be ready to spend 100+ mil. on new players.chai.gif

Otherwise,he should stick with Carlo or find someone who will promote all of our youngsters.And by that I mean Deschamps,Di Matteo,Boas or Zola.cool.gif

Our aims for next season shouldn't be to win the Champions League. If that's our aim, then it will be prejudicial for the club's futur. Our aim for next season should be to build a team for the futur, so that's should be a season of transition.

Hence, the "X isn't proven in UCL" is not valid. We just need a coach who will be able to make Kakuta, Sturridge, McEachran, etc... turn into world class players, plus who will be able to impose a real style to our team.

That's why I don't understand when people are saying that Ancelotti has to stay because no one better is available. That's nonsense in my opinion. We don't need the best coach in the world, we need a coach who has the qualities which we desperatly need. In other words, even if a coach is less rated than Ancelotti, that doesn't mean that he won't be a good coach for us.

Plus, Real Madrid and ManCity have proven to the football world that a team full of stars isn't the right way to win thing. In my honest opinion the same is applied to the coachs.

And the "Ancelotti should be kept because no one better than him is available" is so wrong to my mind. I believe that's the same thing which happened to our squad. I mean : Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and Kalou are more proven than Sturridge, and are more rated. Therefor, Ancelotti didn't play Sturridge, despite he was better than them while our slump. And I think we are doing the same about the matter of the coach. I don't know if you see what I mean.