Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know to be honest, in a way I think he should be given another chance because he won the double but then he makes stupid decisions like starting Kalou and making stupid substitutions and saying we don't need to sign anyone and I think he might be a geriatric old fart.

Guest justin_3d

Fergie stands by Ancelotti

Rumours persist about Italian's future as Chelsea boss

Last Updated: May 10, 2011 10:28am

AncelottiFerguson_2379892.jpg

Ferguson: Believes Ancelotti should be given more time at Stamford Bridge

Sir Alex Ferguson has leapt to the defence of under-threat Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti.

Despite a late-season surge that saw the Bluesspacer.gif come within a whisker of taking the Premier League title, defeats at the hands of Manchester Unitedspacer.gif on Sunday and over two legs in the UEFA Champions Leaguespacer.gif have resigned owner Roman Abramovichspacer.gif to a trophyless season.

With the Russian reportedly considering bringing Ancelotti'sspacer.gif tenure at Stamford Bridge to an end, rumours are now circulating over who may be next in line to take over.

Fergusonspacer.gif took part in wild celebrations after United put Ancelotti's men to the sword at Old Traffordspacer.gif on Sunday, yet the long-serving boss has insisted Chelseaspacer.gif are wrong to look to replace the Italian.

Baffles me

"The rumour mill is out there that he is going to be leaving, which would shock me, not surprise me," Ferguson told The Times.

"This is an industry that baffles me at times. Here is a man who has won the European Cup twice, he has won Scudettos.

"He did the double in England last year. Why is that being questioned? Why is it becoming an issue? I don't understand it.

"It's sad because he is an outstanding character. He is a great man, full of absolute dignity."

skysports.com

Ferguson has defended Scolari

Ferguson has defended Hodgson

lol, sure he want Carlo to stay. Its one less club fighting for CL.

It seems that We are already looking for another coach.

- We shoud try Hiddink, he stays on season as manager, then become sport director, and We try Guardiola.

- Or We should try Villas Boas. With 33 years old and fresh ideas he seems a perfect long term manager.

The fact that we're targeting a coach, in Zola, and not a manager right now shows we may just keep Ancelotti.

Zola's Italian & speaks English. He know Ancelotti well and it's well documented we lack a first team coach. Just my gut feeling anywya.

Fergie not happy with trying to influence refs is now trying to infuence who our manager should be for next season. The old man wants a few more easy years before he retires. Villa Boas won't give him that.

It seems that We are already looking for another coach.

- We shoud try Hiddink, he stays on season as manager, then become sport director, and We try Guardiola.

- Or We should try Villas Boas. With 33 years old and fresh ideas he seems a perfect long term manager.

I agree with some parts. Although i do not want to see Carlo gone. But if it does happen and its both parties decision then i would love to see one of those two managers at our club.

We need some fresh ideas and we need to figure out a way to implement Torres into our starting 11. I think two wingers would do this but the likes of Malouda, Kalou and Anelka just slow our play down to much so we need a coach who knows what players to bring in if there is changes.

Boas is to young and Raw....i think he could be intimidated by our big personalities in the dressing room. For me Carlo should only go if Hiddink or Jose are available....If not then get Zola in to assist Ancellotti.....

Mourinho is 5/2 with bookies and Hiddink 3/1 to get the job......