James McCarthy

BlueLion.

Decent player, think the papers are overrating how good he's been for Wigan this season. He'll just be another Sidwell if he comes here. More talented players- Matic, McEachran haven't been able to get into our Midfield

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's Scottish. We rarely have Scottish players. I like Scottish players. Scottish players are good. Scottish players tackle very hard. Scottish players rarely possess the technique this guy has. I just read he plays for the ROI. Scotland needs a Scottish player like him. Sign him up immediately.

Hes a Scotsman but a very weird Scotsman because he chose to play for Ireland......... crazy

Hes a Scotsman but a very weird Scotsman because he chose to play for Ireland......... crazy

Ireland called him up first, otherwise he would've player for Scotland, so he said. I think he deceased Irish granddad also wanted him to play for Ireland.

Anyway, as decent as he is, I don't believe he's needed with KDB and Chalobah on the books. Even if he is a young experienced PL player, I've no doubt that Chalobah will soon outshine him. KDB already has the talent, he just needs the PL experience.

He was quality yesterday and bossed the midfield. Athletic, strong, good passing range and is tactically clever because Martinez demands a lot from his players. Chelsea material? I don't know but he is very talented.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You