Claim to Fame

We Hate Scouse

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nan is an Olympic gold medalist and former world record holder in the long jump. :)

My link

Incredible. You must be proud !

Pretty crap really. Used to play football with Gary Mabbut, Drinking and talking in a pub with Peter Osgood for a couple of hours, been in a couple of films with Michael Caine, Ben kingsley only as an extra. Drank 16 pints of Guiness one night I was in agony, 2 gallons ----ok scraping the barrel now. Had an original You Cant Ban a Chelsea Fan T shirt.

did you sexually harass them ????

LOL no it was nothing to do with them like! Its a long story, I don't harrass the players...i cringe at people who do!! It was the fault of 2 lads who were trying to show of to me and my sister! Its a long story!I Another claim to fame is that iv met the whole chelsea squad including mourinho! And I met the whole Liverpool FC squad when Rafa was manager! That was hilarious

LOL no it was nothing to do with them like! Its a long story, I don't harrass the players...i cringe at people who do!! It was the fault of 2 lads who were trying to show of to me and my sister! Its a long story!I Another claim to fame is that iv met the whole chelsea squad including mourinho! And I met the whole Liverpool FC squad when Rafa was manager! That was hilarious

I trained under Bill Shankly but usually keep quiet about it ...before he went to Scumpool tho

I stood on Martin Skrtel's foot in a lift once..trying to injure him before the game ;) not really..it was an accident! But I looked at him then and I honestly thought he was going to go through me for a shortcut...scary man!

LOOL!

Were you also that air hostess that slammed the serving cart into Jerome Boateng's leg when he signed for Man City? ;):whistling:

Nicola, I'm in awe of your ability to meet Chelsea players and others... emo8.gif

I have no claim to fame... some day maybe one of my students will be famous or my daughter will play for the US National team :D or Chelsea Ladies!!!

I do have two friends who were involved with Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (one an extra, the other special effects)