Everton 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou sure saved our bacon,as well as Ramires and Cech.Not a good performance,nowhere near Monday night's but we're slowly still getting back into the swing of things and i guess a draw is a fair outcome.

Should beat them at the Bridge.

Ivanovic, well apart from that one horrible second, was pretty solid as well, as always. Especially today he looked superb, as John made him look like that :D Terry really must hate playing at Goodison

Essiens qualities are wasted as the holding midfielder.

Agreed! Which is why I was relived when Mikel was brought on, I believe if he'd have started we'd have put in a more positive display than we actually did.

Wow god and Cech save us!!But we make our situation very bad.We have very difficult programe.We have many matches and with this short bench we will have many problems :( We had to buy players.But no Carlo think the team is perfect and we will win against every club.He will see his mistake when our team will bi VERY TIRED.I don't see the club to win theirs matches in three days.

How come no one shits all over Kalou now?

Because today he didn't do anything wrong?

I hope you're not going to be one of those people who will moan about people celebrating Kalou's goal even though they criticise him as a player :doh:

Essiens qualities are wasted as the holding midfielder.

Precisely. He'd be better off out on the right driving forwards and crossing. Lamps and Mikel or Ramires in the middle. Malouda on the left. There's alot of players being wasted in our team.

Kalou gets important goals for us.He's the ideal super-sub.I'd like him to stay at Chelsea,though i do respect and understand the criticism that some people on here have given him.

Ramires is getting better and better and has got me hapilly chewing my words as those who follow me on FB and twitter know how harsh i've been on Ramires since his arrival at SB.

Sometimes it's good to be proven wrong.

When was the last time we beat Everton at home? I think it's been a while.Something silly like 5 years.

Something like that..We beat them in the Carling Cup a few years back.Think that was our last all comp wise

Still we played like shite and got a result.We were bloody lucky to get it and Cech defintly kept us in the game today.But least we kinda didnt give up the way we have before