Everton 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

True,but now days people are all over him even if he is good.He scored 9 goals this season for a back up player pretty impressive in my opinion.And he saved our sorry arse today.

Yeah there's no doubt he saved us today. No-one will deny him this at all :) - And if he does that more when called off the bench I'm sure people will start cutting him slack. That all of course remains to be seen, if a transfer for Torres comes and if Sturridge will get his go ect.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased with the draw, it was a fair result at the end. At the Bridge we can beat them, I'm sure the team will perform much better than today.

If the game ends as a 0-0, 2-2, 3-3 draw or whatever, will there still be ET or will the away goals rule apply, just like in Champions League?

I'm pleased with the draw, it was a fair result at the end. At the Bridge we can beat them, I'm sure the team will perform much better than today.

If the game ends as a 0-0, 2-2, 3-3 draw or whatever, will there still be ET or will the away goals rule apply, just like in Champions League?

ET then penalties

No complains about this game. Everton is our bogey team who always seem to rise their game, especially Saha. Getting into the replay, keepin in mind that we are "getting there" again.

Delighted for Kalou, well done. Same goes for Ramires, the boy is really showing us why we splashed so much cash for him.

Lamps had a quiet game, fair enough.

Really annoyed by Drogbas antics today.

apparently the replay is due to be on 19th february. why not wed 10th february midweek?? chelsea play on the sunday 6th, then not till feb 14th. everton play on the 5th and 13th. don't see why it cannot be played then??

matt

No words for the second half performance. Everton deserved to win but thanks to Kalou, again great goal, we get a replay. It seems we just can't perform the way we should. Starting to wonder if we'll ever get back to the way we used to be.

Cech - 8

Bosingwa - 5

Ivanovic - 5

Terry - 5

Cole - 3.5

Essien - 4.5

Ramires - 5.5

Lampard - 4

Anelka - 5

Drogba - 3

Malouda - 3.5

CA we have a serious problem. Please fix it.

Ramires 5.5? Were you watching ths same game I was? Ramires MOTM! Showed great skill with the ball, explosiveness on the counter, movement off the ball, nearly scored the winner - great game for him.

Malouda 3.5? Unduly harsh. I felt he had a very good game, was surprised it was him going off for Kalou. Played with a lot of strength on the ball and never gave up in the face of challenges.

And to give our backs 5,5,5 and 3.5? Again, unduly harsh. We conceded on a corner, Terry's poor marking, but overall the defense served to keep them out of the goal in open play.

Overall I saw it as a good performance. Couldn't finish, but away to Everton it was an acceptable result.

Essien seem to have a problem with holding and passing many many times this game

While anelka speed down our attack as always

Drogba should stop whiny and leave the game like that no one buy his injured acting anymore =.=

Ramires continue prove his worth better and better

Bit harsh to say Drogba was faking injury today.He took a little knock and was just trying to run it off.Even Craig Burley was accusing Drogba of 'play acting' along with the booing of the Everton fans.

Cunts!!.

FC EVERTON VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 1:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard (mikel 84min.) - ramires

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 69min.)

cool.. we are still in the f.a cup if we beat everton at home!!

cool.. my african kalou scored an f.a cup goal!!

cool.. my assist and goalscorer frank lampard played after missing the game vs bolton!!

cool.. petr cech made some good saves

cool. my african ramires played well and hit the post!!

damn.. we didnt beat everton in the f.a cup!!

damn.. my africans anelka and Drogba both played poorly!!

Not bothered about the internationals...Lampard won't get called up anyway at least, hopefully Ash and JT don't too!

Heres hoping! But you know what Capellos like.'time to show my team team/system and show off the future England team'...by playing exactly the same players

Hope we can perform better in the next game with Sturridge playing instead of Anelka/Drogba.

Drogba as the right winger would be more benefical and with having Sturridge as the striker we could make him into a goal machine!

FC EVERTON VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 1:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard (mikel 84min.) - ramires

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 69min.)

cool.. we are still in the f.a cup if we beat everton at home!!

cool.. my african kalou scored an f.a cup goal!!

cool.. my assist and goalscorer frank lampard played after missing the game vs bolton!!

cool.. petr cech made some good saves

cool. my african ramires played well and hit the post!!

damn.. we didnt beat everton in the f.a cup!!

damn.. my africans anelka and Drogba both played poorly!!

Until I looked at the poster I thought that was by Tommy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's sad isn't it. Although Everton weren't much better than us today.

Currently we're worse than we were under Scolari.

yep. Very sad. It's not players we need,we have enough. It's more coaching,better tactics and a kick up the backside that's all the team needs. The other sad thing is we were looking at Pienaar giving less of a chance to one of our best players ( when played this season

) Josh,then £40m plus on Torres when Sturridge has been given no time whatso ever, then Luiz when we have given Bruma barely any time at all.

All of this whilst hoping to break even and stick to the new income turnover rules.

We have a great squad and are underperforming and haven't looked good since August apart from the odd 45 minutes in a game,usually when we go behind.