The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

BlueLion.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'For those asking about Ancelotti, #CFC have decided summer transfer targets (5 players) without his input. Does that answer question?'

http://twitter.com/#!/garbosj

chai.gif

The worst part of that is the follow-up tweet that says a Committee including Emanalo will make the decision on the targets. Emanalo? Really?

@FreddieBoswell7 is interesting to follow. Not sure how much is accurate but still interesting.

i should imagine FreddieBoswell is a scouser..as that is the name of a character from "bread" a popular sitcom in the `80`s based in Liverpool.

not to say whatever he says isn`t true..but so you know it is probably a liverpool fans views.

Marco Silva

@MarcoSilva11 London/Milan/Barcelona/Rio I am a sports journalist and have contacts in a number of countries about various football teams and players. Work for both La Gazzetta dello Sport & Globosport

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva Again, it's hard to comment on the Neymar situation. But i'm sure he will not leave this summer. Will know alot more info by next week.

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva How likley is Lukaku to Chelsea? It's not confimed but i'm 75% sure he will join Chelsea this summer.

MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva Lukaku is more likley to be signed by Chelsea than Neymar.

Marco Silva I really do not think Neymar will leave Santos this summer, Santos keep saying he will stay one more season, unless there is a huge bid.

garbosj Ian McGarry

Neymar tops the list as marquee signing for #CFC. Team will be rebuilt around Torres to satisfy Abramovich's vanity purchase.

garbosj Ian McGarry

#CFC have already instigated plans to sign 5 new players this summer. All of whom have been approved/recommended by Hiddink.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You