The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

BlueLion.

Twitter is fast becoming a source of breaking news, particularly in the world of sport.

However, many of the stories tend to come without reliable sources - any Chelsea related rumours circulating Twitter should be posted here, and following sourcing on other sites, they can then be put in the relevant player threads :)

TalkChelsea twitter page - http://twitter.com/#!/talkchelsea

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest Tweetings suggest Luiz will have his medical and a haircut either today or tomorrow.

Also reports BRUMA AND KAKUTA are going to Benfica.

All of this is coming from my Twitter feed... hopefully its bullshit.

The latest Tweetings suggest Luiz will have his medical and a haircut either today or tomorrow.

Also reports BRUMA AND KAKUTA are going to Benfica.

All of this is coming from my Twitter feed... hopefully its bullshit.

Does it say if it is a transfer or loan?? Wouldn't mind if we loaned them out.

Unspecified, but I would imagine it would be a full transfer.

I doubt it will happen since both players have recently signed new deals...

Golaco365 Luca Insanguine Sempre o Chelsea, parece teve proposta de €15m aceita pelo zagueiro dinamarquês Kjaer do Wolfsburg.

Apparently we've also had a €15 million bid for Kjaer accepted....

Same. The whole point of this thread is to separate the bullshit from the player threads... so Twitter rumours go in here as opposed to putting source-less posts in the player topics. So hopefully this thread is bullshit only...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You